LG-MindBullets
+10|6720|Kirkland, WA
I was playing on Sharqi last night and I was at the TV Station as support on MEC trying to take over the flag. Just nearby I heard our attack helicopter take out the Cobra so rather than continuing to take the flag I went to the top of the building to see if I could steal it. When I got to the top there was already a USMC sniper waiting to get in so I mowed him down. I then picked up his kit and layed down 2 claymores just behind the wall facing the helicopter so that players walking along the 2 paths to the helipad couldn't see them. I then waited behing the Cobra and sure enough the sniper I just killed and another guy came up to get the heli again.

Boom.

Both were gone. I picked up my support kit again that I had dropped to pickup the sniper kit and layed down some ammo packs. I then grabbed the sniper kit again and went near the staircase door this time and placed 2 more claymores just around the corner from the door. About 20-30 seconds later there was another explosion. I did the kit swap again and replaced the claymore. I did this about 3-4 times before I got a few good laughs then decided to steal the Cobra.

If I ever come upon another sniper at the top of the TV Station I'll have to try this again sometime.
xhashashinx
Banned
+0|6653
nice one
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6653|Westminster, Colorado
Well played my friend, well played.
Dr0pped
+8|6754|Ontario, Canada
Pretty slick...
Nexar
Banned
+1|6678
crazy what? crazy nice!
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6746|The United Center
not bad...

i usually like just getting in the heli but not taking off, turning it 90 degrees to the right, then getting in the gunner seat and mowing everyone down
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6738|Pakistan/England

ThomasMorgan wrote:

not bad...

i usually like just getting in the heli but not taking off, turning it 90 degrees to the right, then getting in the gunner seat and mowing everyone down
In that case: "TMo: 32, Nubs: 0"
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6700
Nothing like a good ol' tv station rampage...
LG-MindBullets
+10|6720|Kirkland, WA

ThomasMorgan wrote:

not bad...

I'll have to try that sometime. I've done it on other pads. I don't know why I've never really thought of doing it on the TV Station.
Mr.Pieeater
+116|6624|Cherry Pie
Sometimes when I'm lonely and at the top the TV Station, I talk to the claymores.  They don't say much, but it makes me happy.
Sphinctometer
+2|6632
When playing support I wipe every ammo bag on my taint before handing it out. Just so you know.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6662|USA

Sphinctometer wrote:

When playing support I wipe every ammo bag on my taint before handing it out. Just so you know.
Thats funny! Thanks for the warning! (wondered what that smell was)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard