bennisboy
+829|6686|Poundland
i was on top of the crane on sharqi with the M95, chopper coming straight at me, 1 shot through the wind screen into the drivers head snd no more problem. Another one was where i was stranded on the floor some guy driving towards me in a humvee, start running backwards and reloading my M95, only 1 chance to kill him, zoom in and press the trigger instantly, straight thru the head and the jeep rolls to a standstill inches from my face!
killjoi
+2|6702
Last night someone tried to run me over with an ice cream truck.  I was prone with the PKM, firing as it was bearing down on me.  To my surprise, it drove over me.  The driver then stopped and jumped in the gunning position, but by that time I had shot the vehicle so much that he was toast.

Is this a freak incident, or have they coded it so that you can go prone and survive under certain vehicles?
zevilgenius
+0|6687
This is not mine, but i thought i would share. Me and a friend was playing. A chopper was coming in to take us out. So he jumped off a building and with major LUCK strap a piece of c4 to it and blew it up in the air. We play at a cyber cafe, so he was bf2 king that day for that move. To this day, he thinks he should have gotten some type of award for that.
Tor77
Ron Jeremy Apprentice
+84|6692|Norway
One of mine fave moments was at Kubra Dam. I was USMC playing the AT kit and had just captured the Bridge Base in the beginning of the round. I was on foot so I was running on the road up towards the bridge to catch a lift to the Refuel Station when I saw two MEC soldiers running over the bridge - probably from RS to try to get the Bridge Base.

I took up my rocket launcher and sniped both of them - one at a time. That's a long distance and they were running. I almost shed a tear.
KnowMeByTrailOfDead
Jackass of all Trades
+62|6721|Dayton, Ohio
Back when AA was a dog I managed to pick off 3 consecutive choopers on Clean Sweep, 2 blackhawks and 1 cobra for 12 quick kills.  It was like a little gift, starting a round 12 and 0 without a tank or jet.

The only time that I had more fun was commanding on Karkand and the only flag we had was the Square.  I sat on the TOW while we were defending since my UAV and Art were blown, I took out 1 tank 2 apcs and about 5 jeeps in a 2 minute span, not one got a shot off on me.  Quite a rush.
CaptainMike
It's just a flesh wound
+45|6685|Canada
My best jet kill would have to be with a SRAW. I was playing on a server with a friend and just a couple of other people. We were partying on the carrier on wake and occasionaly a chinese jet strafed us. It was coming along parallel to the carrier, fairly low when i shot randomly at the plane and took it out! was close cause the wreckage of the jet landed 2 feet in front of me without damaging me.
sfg-Ice__
+4|6693
Two if my favorite moments:
The first was on the FW_Guantlet server 24/7 Iron Gator.  We were in the mec attack chopper attempting to give cover for the transport chopper who was trying to land on the loading dock near hanger bay aft.  The USMC chopper was peppering the piss out of the transport so my pilot and I start strafing him to draw him off (he was hovering above the flight deck repairing most dmg) and it worked.  He peels off and comes at us.  We start gaining altitude and the guy tries to come under us for a back shot.  I switch to the TV wait for the visual and drop it right on his head.  I wish I had a SS because the last thing I saw was the pilot looking straight up ( or appeared to be).

The other moment was on wake island and I was in a US fighter.  I was in a dog fight with a J-10 and I was unloading on his butt.  This guy decides to bail out on me over the china main base at about 1500 ft.  He just hits his chute when I ram right into him.  The only problem was his body stayed right in my view and I promptly crashed into the ocean.   Still a great moment for me.
happybhoy74
+0|6695
Had a good one last night on Sharqi, we had the US restricted to the hotel and I had been playing D at the TV station when the tank respawned. I jumped in but didn't want to leave the TV station undefended but I saw one of our guys come back and head inside so I thought it was safe to leave. As I was heading down the ramp I saw the blue dot disappear. So I jumped out and headed back, got one guy and then - BLAM - I was dead. I respawned as Spec Ops on top of the station, I knew that they would turn the flag before I could get down there so I dropped a C4 pack of the edge of the building and managed to blow it as it passed the balocny for 2 kills and a flag defend
ImaMedic
+1|6807|Where ever there's wounded
blasting my best friend out of a door gun of a heli with an AT rocket.

Jihad jeeping the very same friend and another person who were both in a tank.

good times good times:)
rcmad01
+0|6677
best round would be one one sharqi. There was about 4 emeny snipers on the crane at the construction cp, capping our guys left and right. I got hit so in a fit of revenge i got the m95 and spawned at the top mec base, hoping to cap at least one of em before i got hit. Anyway, i headed south to the first building with a ladder, got up top dropped a claymore and set up shop, the crane was on the edge of the viewable area but i could still make out the snipers, so i started top shoot at them. I topped the 4 that were up there and waited to see if anymore would try to reuse the crane.

I topped another 5 snipers on that crane before they gave up using it, and i'm sure they knew the direction i was in but they just coldn't seem to find me. That was about my best performance with the sniper rifle.

had another one today on wake island, defending the top flag against two chinese tanks side by side at the top of the hill (heading towards the airbase) shot of an at round into the one to the right, kiliing him. As an added bonus splash damage from the at round and the tank killed the tank to the left, i got a two for one on tanks wth one at round
Psykotik2912
+9|6670|Manchester, UK
Maybe not something big, but rather a rather enjoyable moment for me was simply driving through Karkand with Greenday - American Idiot blasting through the speakers. Little resistance on the way, it was a 16 man/64 size game map. But still, driving like a loon in an APC was quite fun.

R
Slickfish
+24|6663
I was on the a airstrip(forget the map now, GULF something), a jet cam in to strafe me, got the jet with the Asault grenade laucher, he just bailed, ran got in one of our jets and started to move of, and again got him with the grenade laucher as he was getting up to speed!!!.
maxreznichenko
+2|6676
on fushe pass i was capping a base. a full trasport heli lifted off. i was support so went shoot and pray on that bitch. it took like 7 seconds with my pkm. the pilot was confused and i think i took out the engine. 6 kills with a pkm in 7 seconds. it was crazy. another time my friend took out a cobra facing him with a sraw. at half essex lenghts
general_rookie
Get off my lawn, whippersnapper!!
+6|6735
A few days ago on Wake Island, a USMC was trying to steal a jet off of the mainland airstrip.  While he was taking off, I shot him with my QSZ-92 pistol.  As I shot him, he clipped a tree and exploded.  I got the jet kill with one single pistol shot.

Now, was it the tree that made him explode? Or did my pistol shot finish him off?  We will never know.  I just am happy to have taken down a jet with a single shot.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard