Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,813|6269|eXtreme to the maX
They can either make peace with their neighbours now or they don't have a future.
If not I reckon in 50-100 years Israel will be dust, maybe not even that long.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6814|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

You're claiming the country never existed, which is incorrect.
The region has been referred to as Palestine for the last 2,000 years, there has certainly never been a country called Israel either.
The point is the people who have lived there for a hundred generations should have rights over it, not some New Yorkers who read a book.
I am not 'claiming shit" the facts dictate it. Palestine is not a fuckin' country.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6386|Escea

Dilbert_X wrote:

The region has been referred to as Palestine for the last 2,000 years, there has certainly never been a country called Israel either.
The point is the people who have lived there for a hundred generations should have rights over it, not some New Yorkers who read a book.
Well considering thousands of years back there was a group called the Israelites and that the region was originally populated by Jewish people who got trampled by the Romans and that this was all before Islam even appeared on the scene. The original settlers lived there for a friggin long time before as well, so they should have rights to the land in that sense.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6784|London, England

M.O.A.B wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Well considering thousands of years back there was a group called the Israelites and that the region was originally populated by Jewish people who got trampled by the Romans and that this was all before Islam even appeared on the scene. The original settlers lived there for a friggin long time before as well, so they should have rights to the land in that sense.
Agreed, saying that, modern day Jews are nothing but a bunch of Polaks more or less. I'd say that both the Arabs and the Jews are just as foreign to that land as an Aboriginal Aussie would be. So basically, if God exists, he'll allow these two groups to die and never live in piece in the holy land because they don't belong their in the first place. So it's all good, this is all just God's plan
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6386|Escea

Mekstizzle wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Agreed, saying that, modern day Jews are nothing but a bunch of Polaks more or less. I'd say that both the Arabs and the Jews are just as foreign to that land as an Aboriginal Aussie would be. So basically, if God exists, he'll allow these two groups to die and never live in piece in the holy land because they don't belong their in the first place. So it's all good, this is all just God's plan
Lovey Dovey God

I think Yahtzee summed up the flaws in that argument quite well
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,813|6269|eXtreme to the maX

MOAB wrote:

There were people there before and after the Israelites, of which there were three distinct groups.
No one group has any historical to the land over any claim over any other, not that dim distant claims have any relevance now.
The Palestinians have been there for the last 2,000 years, no-one had any right to turf them off.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2009-01-02 06:14:08)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6784|London, England
I think Israel should nuke Italy (Ok more specifically, Rome/Vatican City - but throw in Milan too) for starting this shit in the first place.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6718
In a massive unexpected turn up for the books rockets continue to rain down on Israel after 6 days of 'precision' Israeli attacks to a level not dissimilar to that fired on the first day of their operations. At least a quarter of all of their 'precision' hits are civilian and now the West Bank is mobilising against Israel in anger. GG Israel - you inept fucking worst idea ever for a nation.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2009-01-02 08:25:35)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6814|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

In a massive unexpected turn up for the books rockets continue to rain down on Israel after 6 days of 'precision' Israeli attacks to a level not dissimilar to that fired on the first day of their operations. At least a quarter of all of their 'precision' hits are civilian and now the West Bank is mobilising against Israel in anger. GG Israel - you inept fucking worst idea ever for a nation.
Yet Cam says nothing against the attacks that prompted this action from Israel. No surprise there.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6718

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Yet Cam says nothing against the attacks that prompted this action from Israel. No surprise there.
I think you'll find I mention rocket attacks in the very first sentence. Perhaps you need to look harder. lol
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6386|Escea

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

I think you'll find I mention rocket attacks in the very first sentence. Perhaps you need to look harder. lol
So how else do you deal with muppets who under every circumstance will fire rockets? Because talking certainly doesn't work with them, giving aid to them will mean they'll use that against you, truces don't work because they'll still fire rockets, leave them alone they'll still fire rockets. Subtle tactics don't work there.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6828|NT, like Mick Dundee

MOAB, I suggested this in another thread recently.

Due to it being a wall of text and a compromise between both sides, nobody responded. Rofl.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
rdx-fx
+955|6754

Flecco wrote:

MOAB, I suggested this in another thread recently.

Due to it being a wall of text and a compromise between both sides, nobody responded. Rofl.
Words and paragraphs aren't the best interface for conveying your intent anymore.

I think a more suitable interface for a future Web 3.0 forum would be the Penis Port 3000.
Simply put, you put your junk in the device, type a one-line forum post briefly stating your opinion..
.. and, depending on how your opinion is viewed by others in the forum, your penis is alternatively stroked lovingly, or poked with a needle.

Think of it as Frank Herbert's "box of pain"/Gom Jabbar test, updated for the ADD/ADHD generation, and given a web interface.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard