Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6440|King Of The Islands

Sounds like a good development.

https://jayreding.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/futurama-brain-slug.jpg
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6539|Internetfitlerland

Cheez wrote:

http://jayreding.com/wp-content/uploads … n-slug.jpg
Cheez, you played well tonight.  2g2g
Cheez

np. Dropped out near the end but. Did we win?
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6521|Adelaide, South Australia

Acreta wrote:

some site wrote:

In addition to the methods of damaging or killing people with EMR, there are several ways of controlling their behavior. Ross Adey and hiscolleagues have shown that microwaves modulatedin various ways can force specific electrical patterns upon parts of the brain. Working with cats they found that brain waves appearing withconditioned responses could be selectively enhanced by shaping the microwaves with a rhythmic variation in amplitude (height) corresponding to EEG frequencies. For example, a 3-hertzmodulation decreased 10-hertz alpha waves in one part of the animal's brain and reinforced 14-hertz beta waves in another location.

Some radar can find a fly a kilometer away or track a human at twenty-five miles, and several researchers have suggested that focused EMR beams of such accuracy could bend the mind much likeelectrical stimulation of the brain (ESB) through wires. We know of ESB's potential for mindcontrol largely through the work of Jose Delgado.One signal provoked a cat to lick its fur, then continue compulsively licking the floor and bars of its cage. A signal designed to stimulate a portion of a monkey's thalamus, a majormidbrain center for integrating muscle movements, triggered a complex reaction: The monkey walkedto one side of the cage, then the other, then climbed to the rear ceiling, then back down. Theanimal performed this same activity as many times as it was stimulated with the signal, up to sixty times an hour, but not blindly - the creaturestill was able to avoid obstacles and threatsfrom the dominant male while carrying out the electrical imperative. Another type of signal has made monkeys turn their heads, or smile, nomatter what else they were doing, up to twenty thousand times in two weeks. As Delgado concluded, "The animals looked like electronic toys."
Theoretically, a weapon could be developed that shoots the brain or an area one square kilometer, changing the brain activity of everyone there.

imagine that, a weapon which caused people to kill themselves, or to kill their commanding officers in warfare, or direct fire on friendly forces, they would be aware of it, but they would think they are doing the correct thing, its brain washing without the resistance from the victim

for all we know we could be brainwashed as we speak, to have conflicting emotions on certain events, just to cause conflict within societies

one day ill develop a weapon that will cause people to fight eachother, theoretically what they could be fighting over can be justified that no matter how major or minor what they said was, killing the other one is a solution or revenge tactic\

what are your thoughts /au/
You truly have no idea how insane I'd go if such a weapon were used on me. Not being in control of my own thoughts/actions is my greatest fear.
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate

Acreta wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Acreta you don't need alcohol to enjoy drugs.
i can't be screwed figuring that out

in other news:

some site wrote:

In addition to the methods of damaging or killing people with EMR, there are several ways of controlling their behavior. Ross Adey and hiscolleagues have shown that microwaves modulatedin various ways can force specific electrical patterns upon parts of the brain. Working with cats they found that brain waves appearing withconditioned responses could be selectively enhanced by shaping the microwaves with a rhythmic variation in amplitude (height) corresponding to EEG frequencies. For example, a 3-hertzmodulation decreased 10-hertz alpha waves in one part of the animal's brain and reinforced 14-hertz beta waves in another location.

Some radar can find a fly a kilometer away or track a human at twenty-five miles, and several researchers have suggested that focused EMR beams of such accuracy could bend the mind much likeelectrical stimulation of the brain (ESB) through wires. We know of ESB's potential for mindcontrol largely through the work of Jose Delgado.One signal provoked a cat to lick its fur, then continue compulsively licking the floor and bars of its cage. A signal designed to stimulate a portion of a monkey's thalamus, a majormidbrain center for integrating muscle movements, triggered a complex reaction: The monkey walkedto one side of the cage, then the other, then climbed to the rear ceiling, then back down. Theanimal performed this same activity as many times as it was stimulated with the signal, up to sixty times an hour, but not blindly - the creaturestill was able to avoid obstacles and threatsfrom the dominant male while carrying out the electrical imperative. Another type of signal has made monkeys turn their heads, or smile, nomatter what else they were doing, up to twenty thousand times in two weeks. As Delgado concluded, "The animals looked like electronic toys."
Theoretically, a weapon could be developed that shoots the brain or an area one square kilometer, changing the brain activity of everyone there.

imagine that, a weapon which caused people to kill themselves, or to kill their commanding officers in warfare, or direct fire on friendly forces, they would be aware of it, but they would think they are doing the correct thing, its brain washing without the resistance from the victim

for all we know we could be brainwashed as we speak, to have conflicting emotions on certain events, just to cause conflict within societies

one day ill develop a weapon that will cause people to fight eachother, theoretically what they could be fighting over can be justified that no matter how major or minor what they said was, killing the other one is a solution or revenge tactic\

I....dont think so chief.

Na, we didnt win. Though i did go b1g off the roof of A in a 1v1

Their CGi sniper sorta carried
dtacs
say that 2 my face fucker not online
+126|5836|Australia

~Smokey~ wrote:

Acreta wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Acreta you don't need alcohol to enjoy drugs.

in other news:

some site wrote:

you guys play in CGo?

map?
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate

Acreta wrote:

~Smokey~ wrote:

Acreta wrote:

in other news:

you guys play in CGo?

map?
Yeah, playing for the lulz until a decent (see: non-spammy) game comes out (we're not going @@@@WAR but). Crash, we got casted, ill link you to it when its uploaded if ya want.

http://www.gamestah.com/file/view/2019 (We're BSHS, but just note none of us actually go there )

Last edited by ~Smokey~ (2008-12-30 03:57:30)

dtacs
+126|5836|Australia

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Acreta wrote:

some site wrote:

You truly have no idea how insane I'd go if such a weapon were used on me. Not being in control of my own thoughts/actions is my greatest fear.
You wouldn't go insane, you wouldn't notice, you wouldn't know at all, technically, it never would have been anything else.

Fenris, what you believe now could have not been the same thing you believed 10 seconds ago.

let me put it this way,

Bob hates pokemon, i use an electromagnetic weapon on Bob, which has a certain frequency which causes Bob's attitude to pokemon to completely change.

Bob would now love pokemon, but he wouldn't be aware that he never liked them. Although he has no memories of ever liking pokemon, he has no memories of NOT liking them either, if Bob's position on pokemon gradually changes to hate after the series goes downhill, the weapon could just be used again, changing his attitude and memories to the situation on hand, or creating new ones.

Bob would have no idea that his attitude has changed in the blink of an eye.

whole lives could be changed like this, memories, family details, home adresses, names, could be planted into someones mind, making them thing they were someone else; as long as certain frequencies were emitted.

however, at about -300oC 108Hz is at its most intense, so if you freeze somebody in a cryogenic chamber or something, it wouldn't be hard to change their memories or destroy their brain at all...in fact it may be able to be done with a household microwave, if you can modify them, not sure if you can though.

or you could stab them in the face with a knife
The Soviets may already be using theirs, however, on a scale far beyond that of the Moscow Signal. During the U.S. bicentennial celebration of July 4, 1976, a new radio signals was heard throughout the world. It has remained on the air more or less continuously ever since. Varying up and down through the frequencies between 3.26 and 17.54 megahertz, it is pulse-modulated at arate of several times a second, so it sounds like a buzz saw or woodpecker. It was soon traced to an enormous transmitter near Kiev in the Soviet Ukraine.

The signal is so strong it drowns out anything else on its wavelength. When it first appeared, the UN International Telecommunications Union protested because it interfered with several communications channels, including the emergency frequencies for aircraft on transoceanic flights. Now the woodpecker leaves "holes"; it skips the crucial frequencies as it moves up and down the spectrum. The signal is maintained at enormous expense from a current total of seven nations, the seven most powerful radio transmitters in the world.

Within a year or two after the woodpecker began tapping, there were persistent complaints of unaccountable symptoms from people in several cities of the United States and Canada, primarily Eugene, Oregon. The sensations - pressure and pain in the head, anxiety, fatigue, insomnia, lackof coordination, and numbness, accompanied by a high-pitched ringing in the ears - were characteristic of strong radio-frequency or microwave irradiation. In Oregon, between Eugene and Corvallis, a powerful radio signal centering on 4.75 megahertz was monitored, at higher levels in the air than on the ground. Several unsatisfactory theories were advanced,including emanations from winter-damaged power lines, but most engineers who studied the signal concluded that it was a manifestation of the woodpecker. The idea was advanced that it was being directed to Oregon by a Tesla magnifying transmitter. This apparatus, devised by Nikola Tesla during his turn-of-the-century experiments on wireless global power transmission at alaboratory near Pikes Peak, hasn't been much studied in the West. It reportedly enables a transmitter to beam a radio signal through the earth to any desired point on its surface, while maintaining or even increasing the signal's power as it emerges. Paul Brodeur has suggested that, since the TRW company once proposed a Navy ELF communications system using an existing 850-mile power line that ended in Oregon, the Eugene phenomenon might have been the interaction between a Navy broadcast and Soviet jamming.
[highlight]READ THAT[/highlight]

THAT CAN FUCKING SHOOT EMR THROUGH THE EARTH, essentially, you can give someone a headache on the other side of the world

talk about mindgames goddam

Last edited by Acreta (2008-12-30 04:08:23)

https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6513|Gold Coast
tl;dr

o hai thar

again
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6324|Orrstrayleea
oh hai kus

and shuddup with your big posts every1
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6513|Gold Coast
this must be, what, my 5th post evar in AU?
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
dtacs
+126|5836|Australia
probZ
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6324|Orrstrayleea
yeh its shamefull kus, spam moar in heret bhf
dtacs
+126|5836|Australia

Cheez wrote:

http://jayreding.com/wp-content/uploads … n-slug.jpg
lets ditch him and go to the movies
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6513|Gold Coast
k
Cheez

COD4's a year old
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate

Cheez wrote:

COD4's a year old
Yea bru.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6513|Gold Coast
A year and a bit, innit?
Cheez

For some reason I thought it came out in like, March.
dtacs
+126|5836|Australia

Cheez wrote:

wow is 5 years old on the 1st
bf2 is 4 years old on the 1st
im pretty sure css is 3 years old

i KNOW that original CS will be 11 years old
Cheez

CSS is way older than Beef.

innit?
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate

Acreta wrote:

Cheez wrote:

wow is 5 years old on the 1st
bf2 is 4 years old on the 1st
im pretty sure css is 3 years old

i KNOW that original CS will be 11 years old
Sif css came out after beef...

did it?
Cheez

lolnotsure.

Wikipedia wrote:

Acreta's wrong
dtacs
+126|5836|Australia

Cheez wrote:

lolnotsure.

Wikipedia wrote:

Acreta's wrong
i lold

smokes i think it came out in 04/05 ish

the beta might have been earlier, all i know is that HL2 came out in 04, and that used source, the first game to use it.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

To the wikipedia!

... well, you can if you wan't.

Last edited by TheAussieReaper (2008-12-30 05:26:31)

https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard