lowing
Banned
+1,662|6643|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

As far as I remember attacking another country with the intention of removing a democratically elected government is a war crime.
I guess you missed the part where Israel was the one who was attacked.
Silentkillr69
+6|6170|Chicago

lowing wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

As far as I remember attacking another country with the intention of removing a democratically elected government is a war crime.
does israel suddenly not have a democratic government? elections held every four years....the Knesset equalling congress. is that not democratic?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6098|eXtreme to the maX

Lowing wrote:

No-one has clean hands here, Israel has been blockading and provoking, Hamas and other Palestinian groups have been firing missiles.
No-one has particularly attacked either, this has been going on for the last 60 years.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6643|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

Lowing wrote:

No-one has clean hands here, Israel has been blockading and provoking, Hamas and other Palestinian groups have been firing missiles.
No-one has particularly attacked either, this has been going on for the last 60 years.
Israel has offered olive branches only to have them blown out of their hands.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6483|Menlo Park, CA

Pubic wrote:

If Palestinians stopped firing rockets at Israel, then Israel wouldn't bomb Palestine.

If Palestinians stopped using women and children as human shields & soldiers, then hundreds of innocent women and children wouldn't die.

If Palestinians rose up against the elements which are causing this (Hamas etc), then their lot in life would be much better.
Agreed!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard