S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6515|Montucky

usmarine wrote:

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sgt heihn wins
Yahtzee!
jord
+2,382|6674|The North, beyond the wall.
It was only a matter of time really, too bad on ATG for supporting an attention seeking, tin foil hat wearing, bullshitting dick...

Oh well.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6758

actually, cpt fass....when did you start your business?
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6390|The Gem Saloon
careful yall dont step in the bullshit now...
jord

usmarine wrote:

actually, cpt fass....when did you start your business?
4 years ago, I think he sold Pokemon cards at school, really it's genius. 100% profit cause his parents bought them for him.
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6538|Texas - Bigger than France

SgtHeihn wrote:

Which one is it? Are you in college or do you run a business?
You know, It could be both...I got a masters while working...
jord

Pug wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

Great now he will use this to lie his way outta it.
SealXo
+309|6532

cpt.fass1 wrote:

What? WWII? Ok the Germans where alittle more advanced then us with there military.
A little bit?

Lol..

right.

sigh
Ace.O.Lamb
Got Lamb?
+56|6270|Outside your Back window
Flame on! Holy crap! I must say what you have said is well put together and if that is your opinion so be it, however you have no evidence to back up what you have said. Im assuming you have never been to war, never met many soldiers and from the sounds of it you are basing your opinions on a small minority of ex service men you have met.
Whilst the war on terror may be a fear tactic, used by minds smarter than ours you cannot blame the troops and cannot criticise them for going to fight, it is the government who makes the decisions. The soliders have to listen, much like we do.
Basically if it wasn't for soliders and armies. some other primitive country would attack us. Remember war is in human nature, infact war/conflict is in the whole of nature all together. Just because one side stops it does not mean the other side will.
Maybe you dont want an army but im sure a million other countries want one and im sure a million other countries would love to invade the states if they could. Think
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6483|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)

Pug wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

I do understand that, but were you going to school full time? He brought up the business thing first and has never mentioned it since. Now he is a student. Usually people will say they do both in a post to try and prove something.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6515|Montucky

Parker wrote:

careful yall dont step in the bullshit now...
I'm good, I've put my rubber boots on.
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6180|Ireland

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Seriously why should we? I've grown up being told that "our troops" are over sea's fighting for our freedoms and blah blah blah.. But really are they?

We haven't had a threat of Invasion or a real War since WWII, so how are they protecting my freedoms? If anything they're a huge drain on our economy and forcing me into servitude of our government..

Now that I've gotten older and started to really think about it, these are the people that didn't want to further their education or who basically couldn't provide for them self in our society. So they joined the military, most military men when getting out have a Air about them, it isn't confidence it's entitlement. Now I"m not talking about everyone, but a good majority of them are whiny crying bitches who think that everything should be handed to them because they served over seas and fought for our country..

I'm sick of it and really getting sick of these right wing people who are part of the military and want to keep bankrupting our country to fight an imaginary enemy.. Oh no, you're not going to be able to support your family of four on one income if you're husband doesn't have government housing and food anymore, you might have to get a job to support your baby making.. Well welcome to the real world.

Yes the War on Terror is a fake war against an enemy that can appear and disappear at will and when they want. I hope Congress cuts Military personal and these people who have been living off the Governments nipple will be released into this shitty economy that the rest of our country's been dealing with.. We trained these people how to bankrupt Russia by attacking, hiding and now we're doing the same thing.. I really don't think we're that stupid..

So bottom line is troops, you've been paid for your service and as all other thankless jobs out there, suck it up, you don't deserve anything else..
This idiot probably votes Democrat or Republican. 

Fucking Moron sheep, don't even understand the basics.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6467
I vote BNP and therefore I understand the intrinsics.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6319|Orrstrayleea
9/11 9/11 terrorists argh wmds peace fighters 9/11
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
Well I guess I got my answer.

I now officially call for this thread to be closed because the op is full of shit and can't keep his story straight.
https://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t270/EV1L1/114_bsflag.gif
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6758

present.....arms!
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
https://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t297/snowcat02/l_1679b8dd4c1b5980b5353d204c5962e2.jpg
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6758

order...arms!

dismissed
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
https://i513.photobucket.com/albums/t332/wdrtex65/AlwaysaMarine.jpg
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6669|Colorado
Because they are out there instead of us. Question answered. Show some respect people ffs.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6489|Connecticut

usmarine wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

And the reason people like yourself join the armed forces, cause it gets you out of the house at 18?
money for college and getting some good discipline rather then starting out life as a lazy college student.  just a thought.

i didnt want my mommy and daddy to pay for my stuff.  unlike you i guess.
win
Malloy must go
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6489|Connecticut

cpt.fass1 wrote:

And the reason people like yourself join the armed forces, cause it gets you out of the house at 18? so you can come home in your dress blues and fuck my girlfriend.?
This is more true than you'll ever know.
Malloy must go
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6758

deeznutz1245 wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

And the reason people like yourself join the armed forces, cause it gets you out of the house at 18? so you can come home in your dress blues and fuck my girlfriend.?
This is more true than you'll ever know.
yes it is
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6525|Global Command
ok, so obviously the OP is tainted by the fact that some military guy is boinking his spermbucket but still, the whole point of the military being a beast that will feed itself is what I was going on about.

This thread has devolved into sort of a pointless ' I want to fuck you sister/ go kill yourself ' shitfest, oh well.

I think the military has become too much a part of our economy, that is all.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6515|Montucky

usmarine wrote:

order...arms!

dismissed
ZERO!

GET BACK!

OKAY AYE SIR SOME SHIT...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard