ScoutStrike
+37|6258

Finray wrote:

That looks like the flight path of a tank shell in the game tanks.

Do bullets really fly like that? I thought it would have been less steep.
Check the axis, it only goes 18m up, for a 2000m shot. So the flight path is a bit exaggerated, but it really looks like this, dropping the most near the max range.

Last edited by ScoutStrike (2008-12-24 05:55:53)

xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6347|California
Wouldn't the flight path/parabola of anything technically be the same (ideally, in a vacuum) anyways?

thepilot91 wrote:

for me atleast its cos when shooting guys in para you see where you last went and can adjust and fire away the next one right after plus the fact that i love the REAL long range shots and the 30x scope i wish that you'd have made 1 map with none fog at all cos now I barely see 2000meters considering the fog i get and how fucking tiny everything is so if you make another mod wich im hoping for please make a rifle made ONLY for long range with a 50x scope or some shit that be sex and the abilety to see and use the bins. at over 2000m , otherwise this mod is awsome and im actuallyy right now gonna go back for some  antiair fireing <3
Sorry but that was painful to read.
thepilot91
+64|6240|Åland!

xBlackPantherx wrote:

Wouldn't the flight path/parabola of anything technically be the same (ideally, in a vacuum) anyways?

thepilot91 wrote:

for me atleast its cos when shooting guys in para you see where you last went and can adjust and fire away the next one right after plus the fact that i love the REAL long range shots and the 30x scope i wish that you'd have made 1 map with none fog at all cos now I barely see 2000meters considering the fog i get and how fucking tiny everything is so if you make another mod wich im hoping for please make a rifle made ONLY for long range with a 50x scope or some shit that be sex and the abilety to see and use the bins. at over 2000m , otherwise this mod is awsome and im actuallyy right now gonna go back for some  antiair fireing <3
I know i suck at writing easily read text workin on it...sry again
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6576

thepilot91 wrote:

xBlackPantherx wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

I know i suck at writing easily read text workin on it...sry again
No need to apologise for it lol, I bet he can't speak Finnish. He's just being a dick.

Last edited by Toilet Sex (2008-12-24 14:35:59)

ScoutStrike
+37|6258

xBlackPantherx wrote:

If you're interested in the 1.15 flight path (no drag), it's indeed a perfect parabola:

https://server.ricardis.tudelft.nl/~taco/bf2/ballistics/no_drag.png

And yes I felt the urge to check the BF2 gravitational constant.
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6211
oh dear Scouty, oh dear!!
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6347|California
I mean wouldn't the angles of the flight paths be the same for all the rounds? And just the distances be different.
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6743|Comber, Northern Ireland
57 mins to go!
ScoutStrike
+37|6258

xBlackPantherx wrote:

I mean wouldn't the angles of the flight paths be the same for all the rounds? And just the distances be different.
The firing angles are the same, check the first few meters? I'm not sure what you're hinting at actually.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard