Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6843
I want to change the EU voices to either French or German for a more realistic effect.
junkpi1e
Captain Input
+4|6779|Sunshine Coast, Queensland
I wouldn't mind this to improve my gameplay as MEC, with english voices.
MooseRyder
+37|6805|Montréal, Canada
u cant switch it to french or german, but u can switch to english for all the armies, but the thing with this is, if a Mec enemy throw you a grenade per exemple, you gonna hear him in english witch can sux because you gonna think it was a friendly soldier and eat a grenade in the face lol.
OutlawCracker
+-1|6768
If your really smart, youll start memorizing all the MEC words and autotranslate it to engrish.
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6878|Honolulu, HI
It amazes me how many people on these forums are multi-lingual, but I've always wondered if the foreign BF2 phrases are direct translations of the English or what?  I'm guessing that BF2 retail packages sold in different countries have voice-overs dubbed in the local language.  So like, instead of "Damn it, sorry", do they have ¡Mierda, lo siento!, Merde!, Scheiße, etc., etc?
MooseRyder
+37|6805|Montréal, Canada
Mierda would be funny as hell to hear in game lol
ThundergodTyLor
You am dee best!
+34|6846|RCM Headquarters

MooseRyder wrote:

u cant switch it to french or german, but u can switch to english for all the armies, but the thing with this is, if a Mec enemy throw you a grenade per exemple, you gonna hear him in english witch can sux because you gonna think it was a friendly soldier and eat a grenade in the face lol.
...So you stand there when you hear "Grenade!"?  Even if the voices are in English for all teams, it seems pretty natural to run away from any personal harm warnings.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard