usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6761

Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6148|'straya
Just one general statement.... obviously not directed at all americans, just a few.

You talk about how america is so free/democratic.. but feel u need guns to protect urself against other americans... whats the deal? lol
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6742|FUCK UBISOFT

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

Just one general statement.... obviously not directed at all americans, just a few.

You talk about how america is so free/democratic.. but feel u need guns to protect urself against other americans... whats the deal? lol
We wouldn't need them if we weren't free.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Reciprocity
+721|6580|the dank(super) side of Oregon

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

our freedom didn't fall out of some queen's snatch.  we took ours.  we keep it.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6761

Reciprocity wrote:

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

/win
jaymz9350
+54|6577

m3thod wrote:

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

m3thod wrote:

whats stopping someone who has the legal right to bear arms from taking their weapon into a crowded public place?
Wait, you mean you actually need a gun in a movie theatre?
Why not? Having the right to bear arms legally would mean i would be able to take my gun where ever the fuck i wanted, right?
To me there is a difference to the right to own a gun and the right to take it with you anywhere.  At least here even if you have a conceal carry permit doesn't mean you can take it with you anywhere you please.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6571|USA

jaymz9350 wrote:

m3thod wrote:

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

Wait, you mean you actually need a gun in a movie theatre?
Why not? Having the right to bear arms legally would mean i would be able to take my gun where ever the fuck i wanted, right?
To me there is a difference to the right to own a gun and the right to take it with you anywhere.  At least here even if you have a conceal carry permit doesn't mean you can take it with you anywhere you please.
what the hell would be the point in having it then?
jaymz9350
+54|6577

Ender2309 wrote:

jaymz9350 wrote:

m3thod wrote:

At least here if I remember correctly (found this out when Ohio was making conceal carry legal) you can carry a gun in plain view legally.  But there are places where you are not allowed to carry firearms.  All the conceal carry permit allows is for you to carry a gun concealed, not into places guns aren't allowed.  for instance anywhere that sell alcohol you are not allowed to carry a gun, whether is a bar or a gas station.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6665|NT, like Mick Dundee

Reciprocity wrote:

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

Low blow man, low blow.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6571|USA

jaymz9350 wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

jaymz9350 wrote:

At least here if I remember correctly (found this out when Ohio was making conceal carry legal) you can carry a gun in plain view legally.  But there are places where you are not allowed to carry firearms.  All the conceal carry permit allows is for you to carry a gun concealed, not into places guns aren't allowed.  for instance anywhere that sell alcohol you are not allowed to carry a gun, whether is a bar or a gas station.
fair enough. i thought you were advocating banning firearms in public places.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6566|England

I thought Philadelphia was already a haven for gun lunatics and murderers anyway. Or is that just the BBC? Perhaps its just me, but my first thoughts were 3 words:
Only in America.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6685|Espoo, Finland

Miggle wrote:

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

We wouldn't need them if we weren't free.
lol
mikkel
+383|6601

Stingray24 wrote:

Right.  And if you'd gone through the process to obtain a permit, you would not risk losing that by being an idiot and firing it at someone talking in a theater.  Those who fire in a crowded room like that would be the numbnuts who could not get a permit.
Concealed carry permits don't really seem all that difficult to acquire to me. I know an aggressive bi-polar woman in her 70s who I don't feel comfortable being around even if she didn't have a gun, who has a concealed carry permit and keeps a gun with her at all times. What precisely goes into concealed carry permits that make them difficult to get?

Last edited by mikkel (2008-12-27 04:18:18)

Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6148|'straya

Reciprocity wrote:

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

Right because having random individuals throughout america carrying concealed weapons will keep u free... gee why didnt the rest of the western world think of that.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6621|London, England
Even though I'd imagine a gunshot would be more annoying to hear during a movie than talking, I'd still say the man is right to do what he did

And at least the kids will also know not to be little brats, or they might get shot like daddy did

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2008-12-27 04:27:06)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6761

Snake wrote:

I thought Philadelphia was already a haven for gun lunatics and murderers anyway. Or is that just the BBC? Perhaps its just me, but my first thoughts were 3 words:
Only in America.
yes that would figure to be your first three words.  when i hear of some teen being stabbed, i think of england so....
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6489|Gogledd Cymru

usmarine wrote:

Snake wrote:

Only in America.
yes that would figure to be your first three words.  when i hear of some teen being stabbed, i think of england so....
Hey, we stab people in Wales too.

jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.

usmarine wrote:

Snake wrote:

Only in America.
Coolio
Mekstizzle
WALKER

The Sheriff wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Snake wrote:

Only in America.

If by stab you mean with your pork sword and by people you mean Sheep, then yes, Wales too.
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.

Mekstizzle wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

usmarine wrote:

If by stab you mean with your pork sword and by people you mean Sheep, then yes, Wales too.
I thought Wales was just a large county in England anyway?

Last edited by jord (2008-12-27 06:33:37)

Surgeons

Go pray to Mecca Mek-al-shafeer.
Mekstizzle
WALKER

The Sheriff wrote:

Go pray to Mecca Mek-al-shafeer.
no u Omar Al-Sharif

go with Tarique

and mullahmarine

and Jordan, the Arab Republic or whatever it is

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2008-12-27 06:35:47)

Surgeons

There's no muslims/mosques in Wales, so no.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
There's no nothing in Wales, except Sheep and your mum
13/f/taiwan
+940|5698

The Sheriff wrote:

There's no muslims/mosques in Wales, so no.
Then where were you and me praying yesterday afternoon.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard