The#1Spot
+105|6548|byah

killer21 wrote:

Kurazoo wrote:

This isn't football!
Opinion.  No one is whining in your soccer threads. 
Its actually a fact, it isnt football. There is only one time where the foot has contact with the ball. Punting.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6599|Reisterstown, MD

Oh look.  Another "soccer is the bestest sports eva" reply.  In all honesty, who cares what you call soccer and what you call the NFL.  If you see a thread with the word football in it, read the thread and if it isn't about the "correct" football, simply close the thread and move on.  No one cares about the argument of soccer vs football.  Beating a dead horse gentlemen. 
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6673|NT, like Mick Dundee

killer we aren't saying that the old English Football is better than the NFL or any of that shit.

We are just saying the naming logic behind American Football FAILS HARD. WHY THE FUCK IS IT CALLED FOOTBALL IF YOU CARRY IT AROUND IN YOUR HANDS?

WHY?
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5941|United States

all you need to know

Last edited by argo4 (2008-12-26 18:32:23)

g-not_(:0).<3~
Banned
+4|5610|sufu, sd?
you gotta love football!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6770

good job mods
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6770

The#1Spot wrote:

Its actually a fact, it isnt football. There is only one time where the foot has contact with the ball. Punting.
wow.  are you being stupid on purpose?
SealXo
+309|6544
LOL, one time i posted a kid on the freshman team of my school getting WRECKED some of you probably saw it
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6358|Iowa...

h2ostg2 wrote:

i catch enough hell from the IMA aussies over what is football and what isnt that i dont even hear that chatter anymore. i just think this kid has the makings of one heckuva corner or safety later.
it was a nice hit but don't get too far ahead of yourself. these kids are like ten years old...
h2ostg2
+4|6614|winston salem,nc
marine i dont even let those guys spin me up.  i know the difference and so do they.  i just wanted to get the video out because it was such a good fundamental block for a young athlete.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6478
Good video, nice to see you clearly have a passion for your coaching,

For once I'm not going to jump on the trollwagon, I think the football vs. soccer argument is pointless and boring. Mindless sporting fanboyism.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6237|NSW, Australia

usmarine wrote:

h2ostg2 wrote:

i catch enough hell from the IMA aussies over what is football and what isnt that i dont even hear that chatter anymore. i just think this kid has the makings of one heckuva corner or safety later.
kid was awesome tbh.  and dont listen to aussies.  they cant even browse half the interweb anymore.
gtfo, theres been no change whatsoever
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6237|NSW, Australia

is there a version without shitty editing, so you can actually see it properly?
CC-Marley
+407|6837

usmarine wrote:

The#1Spot wrote:

I was like ........what? He said that?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6770

CC-Marley wrote:

usmarine wrote:

The#1Spot wrote:

I was like ........what? He said that?
i guess he is just plain stupid.  i dunno.
jord
+2,382|6686|The North, beyond the wall.
It's easy to gang rip someone when he isn't online to defend himself. Give my Dad a break.

wat
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6770

jord wrote:

It's easy to gang rip someone when he isn't online to defend himself. Give my Dad a break.

wat
no, i replied to him when he was online last night nubcakes.
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6357|Belfast

Kurazoo wrote:

This isn't football!
tbh

Flecco wrote:

We are just saying the naming logic behind American Football FAILS HARD. WHY THE FUCK IS IT CALLED FOOTBALL IF YOU CARRY IT AROUND IN YOUR HANDS?

WHY?
thats like asking a irish person why is gaelic called football if you carry it in your hands
in ireland we have this exact argument but in the place of american football is gaelic

even since i consider myself 'irish', i still call gaelic football 'Gaelic' and soccer 'Football'

ON TOPIC:

that kid got owned
must have hurt though

would have been better if the guy who went through him was fat

Last edited by henno13 (2008-12-27 08:03:07)

phishman420
Banned
+821|5689
Good lookin' helmets.
h2ostg2
+4|6614|winston salem,nc
henno he was shaken up a bit and layed there for about 5 minutes.  he went over to the hospital to get checked out and had a bruised sternum. he was a little rattled but he a tough kid and was right back out there the next week.   i coach the red team.
h2ostg2
+4|6614|winston salem,nc
thanks jord.
h2ostg2
+4|6614|winston salem,nc
i posted this on dig it as well.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard