Right Max?

Also, Hartge M5 ftw.
If I was going to be forced to having sex to a car I would choose the BMW E39
http://api.ning.com/files/PjVuaq6TrbMZ6 … 2gFK/4.jpg
E28 M5 > E39 > all others

Gawwad wrote:

max wrote:

E92s are awesome little cars. Enjoy your shitty ford or whatever
Actually the new Mondeo is so much better to drive than than the 3/5series BMW that the only reason I would ever go for a BMW over it would be for looks. (this from test drive experience with the ford and 3 years with BMWs)
Sure, it's a nice car for it's price, but it doesn't play in the same class. It's comparing a dell to a Falcon NW

Defiance wrote:

All the people I see in BMWs are dicks. Truly arrogant and, frankly, terrible drivers.

They're like iPods. They're half decent, but wholly popular for the image. Hopefully you fall outside that particular box.
oh

Gawwad wrote:

max wrote:

Nothing brings out the jealousy in people like a BMW
BMW sucks eat dick.
aren't you a little saint
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5763|Roma

Defiance wrote:

Saxophone, $3000.

max wrote:

All the people I see in BMWs are dicks. Truly arrogant and, frankly, terrible drivers.

They're like iPods. They're half decent, but wholly popular for the image. Hopefully you fall outside that particular box.
According to Top Gear (the BEst show in the world and Jeremy Clarkson is GOD) the cocks or dicks have now moved to the Audi.
So you are wrong. And there goes again the old iPod thing...blablabla.
Just one thing, very popular, very used, looks good and works well.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6694|Espoo, Finland

max wrote:

Gawwad wrote:

max wrote:

BMW sucks eat dick.
The fact that you couldn't immediately tell that it was a joke worries me.
If you indeed did eat dick after reading that, I'm sorry.

Last edited by Gawwad (2008-12-25 08:35:11)

max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6577|NYC / Hamburg

wut?

Decide: are you trying to make a joke or are you serious? This is getting confusing ...
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6659

BMW's are awesome. Except for the 1 series. And for the most part they all drive beautifully, so I've no idea what Gawwag is on about. Which ones have you driven that are so bad? They're a great luxury car. Fast, comfy, what more do you want?
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5974|London, England

Gawwad wrote:

max wrote:

Gawwad wrote:

BMW sucks eat dick.
The fact that you couldn't immediately tell that it was a joke worries me.
If you indeed did eat dick after reading that, I'm sorry.
That was the dumbest joke in the world, Fuck you

...That was a joke, didn't you get it
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6694|Espoo, Finland

ghettoperson wrote:

BMW's are awesome. Except for the 1 series. And for the most part they all drive beautifully, so I've no idea what Gawwag is on about. Which ones have you driven that are so bad? They're a great luxury car. Fast, comfy, what more do you want?
Everyseries. They just aren't as good to drive as their competition.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6659

Gawwad wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Well, then I guess you're just wrong. What have you driven that's better? I assume Audi's and Mercs?
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6463|The Twilight Zone

Gawwad wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Konigsegg isn't really a BMW competition
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
OmniDeath
~
+726|6653

https://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/Omni_Death/omniscelica.jpg
and
https://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/Omni_Death/omniscomp.jpg
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6296|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Except for the fact that it says "Vista" on your display
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
TheDonkey
Eat my bearrrrrrrrrrr, Tonighttt
+163|5727|Vancouver, BC, Canada
Epic thread is totally gonna be closed >.<
gatorlova
Guess who!
+17|6006
here is my bitch

https://i40.tinypic.com/2v0z6dw.jpg
FloppY_
­

gatorlova wrote:

here is my bitch

http://i40.tinypic.com/2v0z6dw.jpg
Nissan Primera?
Defiance
+438|6681

aerodynamic wrote:

According to Top Gear (the BEst show in the world and Jeremy Clarkson is GOD) the cocks or dicks have now moved to the Audi.
America's a little slow in the automobile trends, always have been. The rest of the world started making good, reliable cars but we haven't caught on to that yet.
FloppY_
­

Defiance wrote:

aerodynamic wrote:

America's a little slow in the automobile trends, always have been. The rest of the world started making good, reliable cars but we haven't caught on to that yet.
finally, a honest american that knows and accepts the truth karma to you sir..
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6575|Area 51
I guess my gaming rig.
OmniDeath
~
+726|6653

FloppY_ wrote:

Except for the fact that it says "Vista" on your display
I love my Vista!
max
Vela Incident

OmniDeath wrote:

I love my Vista!
Truth
FloppY_
­

max wrote:

OmniDeath wrote:

I love my Vista!
Truth
Meh only good thing I can say about vista is that it looks kinda nice

Except for that I have had nothing but problems... and I hate the way all settings are hidden away in small seperate menu's rather than the ease of access in XP

And vista randomly drops my internet connection -.-

But I guess everyone has their own taste

Last edited by FloppY_ (2008-12-25 15:36:45)

max
Vela Incident

I love my command line so I really don't care where stuff is hidden

Vista has been rock solid for me. Performance with multi GPU is way better than with XP.

The little increase in RAM footprint really doesn't worry me. My laptop is sitting at 3GB physical and 3.5GB paged memory atm. What do I care if vista needs 150MB more
FloppY_
­

max wrote:

I love my command line so I really don't care where stuff is hidden

Vista has been rock solid for me. Performance with multi GPU is way better than with XP.

The little increase in RAM footprint really doesn't worry me. My laptop is sitting at 3GB physical and 3.5GB paged memory atm. What do I care if vista needs 150MB more
I don't really care about the RAM footprint when you have a minimum of 2Gb ram tbh...

Some of the first vista laptops had slightly too low RAM capacity...

and I miss my "all programs" that does not scroll whenever I use vista

The one thing I hate the most about vista is the amount of windows you go through for networking setup...

XP = one click away
Vista = minimum 3

Vista just feels like a dumbed down version of XP with a pretty skin,,

And when it comes to duo-core performance I can't notice the difference tbh
max
Vela Incident

GPU =/= CPU

Yeah, the networking setup sucks but you only have to do it once, so I really don't care. Most my PCs are wired anyhow

win key + just quickly typing the app name >>>>>>>> than the XP pop-up all programs interface

Last edited by max (2008-12-25 15:50:05)

FloppY_
­

max wrote:

GPU =/= CPU
Oh sorry I misread that one

This I won't need because a single GPU upgrade once every 2 or 3 years is cheaper than purchasing one identical, older card and the motherboard to support it in the first place...

max wrote:

Yeah, the networking setup sucks but you only have to do it once, so I really don't care. Most my PCs are wired anyhow
Heh I do a networksetup once a day minimum at work since we use fixed IP's and a DNS

max wrote:

win key + just quickly typing the app name >>>>>>>> than the XP pop-up all programs interface
Yeah, I just fill everything into rocketdock, toolbars and my start menu, if I felt the need to do that I would just download launchy for XP

Last edited by FloppY_ (2008-12-25 15:59:34)

max
Vela Incident

FloppY_ wrote:

max wrote:

GPU =/= CPU
Oh sorry I misread that one

This I won't need because a single GPU upgrade once every 2 or 3 years is cheaper than purchasing one identical, older card and the motherboard to support it in the first place...
Who said anything about buying a second GPU later? SLI from the first minute baby

max wrote:

Heh I do a networksetup once a day minimum at work since we use fixed IP's and a DNS
write a little script/app tbh

Last edited by max (2008-12-25 16:02:15)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard