deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6463|Connecticut
Maybe you shouldn't support the troops. But then again maybe you should not criticize people for doing their jobs either. Just go your own way and say nothing.
Malloy must go
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

yet he doesnt have a problem with people fawning all over celebrities.  idiot.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6463|Connecticut

usmarine wrote:

yet he doesnt have a problem with people fawning all over celebrities.  idiot.
Because he is an asshole. Whatever, ya know. Let him be an asshole.
Malloy must go
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6520|UK

I support them so far as being thankful for the job they do, but I in no way support a single shot they fire over there right now.
Luigi
Sniper Whore
+97|6149|Wisconsin
Supporting the troops doesn't mean supporting the government. You should be thankful for them.
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6454|P-way, NJ
Go up to a person who served in any war even the one going on today and ask them, see what/how they respond.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

Sgt.Kyle wrote:

Go up to a person who served in any war even the one going on today and ask them, see what/how they respond.
reagan smash tbh
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6489|Montucky

usmarine wrote:

Sgt.Kyle wrote:

reagan smash tbh
cunt punt.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6687
Here you go...
"ATG wrote:
Senators sons should be on the front lines in all theaters."

Vice pres Biden... his son is currently in Iraq...
Gov Palin... her son is currently in Iraq
Senator John McCain (R- AZ)
Son is a U.S. Marine serving in Iraq War.
Senator elect James Webb (D- WV)
Son is a U.S. Marine and serving in Iraq.
Rep. John Kline, (R-Minn)
(son, Dan, is a Black Hawk Helicopter pilot in the 101st Airborne and serving in IRAQ)
*Rep. Ike Skelton (R-Missouri)
(has a son serving in Army serving in Iraq)

and here's a list of all the rest
http://www.city-data.com/forum/politics … -wars.html
Love is the answer
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6461|Menlo Park, CA
To even question the reason why we should support our troops draws a huge ???????????????????????? from those who live/work/prosper here in the USA. . . .

What kind of a fucking question is that? Support our troops . . . . . .  ABSOLUTELY UNCONDITIONALLY!!!! They deserve the best funding, equipment, training etc. to kill/defeat our enemies. . . . .  again, WHAT KIND OF A FUCKING QUESTION IS THIS????
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX

Turquoise wrote:

It would've been much much cheaper and more effective to have simply expanded the military payroll to fill the various contracting jobs than to have spent so much on contractors.
A draft to fight this pointless war would not have been popular, doubt there would have been enough volunteers.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6666|NJ
Well a good portion of my income goes to supporting the troops, so I feel I have a right to complain openly about the quality of men that we are hiring.. They don't get the best equipment to kill/fight our Enemies.. We don't need such a large ill equipped force to fight a war on terror.. The bottom line is that we haven't pulled out of Iraq yet because it will kill the unemployment numbers. Also since we have a large Ill equipped force over seas it's costing the tax payers money.  They have good enough armor so they won't die, but the wounded rate is off the chart..

Our country has already been invaded by the south and it's a war that we're losing, it's not a conventional war.  We don't and possible will never have a conventional war again.  The only reason a ground invasion worked on Iraq was because they're about 30 years behind technologically then China/Russia, if we tried to mount a ground invasion on a modern army we'd be slaughtered.. I have many Great Uncles who've served in WWII, one of which has a monument for his valor and I don't think a single one of them would be pleased with were the armed forces recruits from. All of you guys who are in/were in the Armed forces is making like you served with the most Competent people and that everyone was amazing and deserved to wear a uniform, which I call Bull Shit.

I don't have a problem with people fawning over celebs? That's news to me..

Also who are these people that are going to Enslave us? I mean majority of us U.S. citizens are enslaved by debt anyway, and the trickle down effect in no way works.. A house is only as strong as it's foundation..
cpt.fass1
+329|6666|NJ
Ahh sweet sweet Wikipedia.. About the ROTC

ROTC produces officers in all branches of the U.S. Armed Forces except the U.S. Coast Guard. ROTC graduates constitute 56 percent of U.S. Army, 11 percent of U.S. Marine Corps, 20 percent of U.S. Navy, and 41 percent of U.S. Air Force officers, for a combined 39 percent of all active duty officers in the Department of Defense.

He found his way inside that whale, I'm sure he'll find his way into the army..

Last edited by cpt.fass1 (2008-12-24 06:43:40)

Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6376|North Carolina

Dilbert_X wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

It would've been much much cheaper and more effective to have simply expanded the military payroll to fill the various contracting jobs than to have spent so much on contractors.
A draft to fight this pointless war would not have been popular, doubt there would have been enough volunteers.
Again, I'm not saying I support a draft.  I was suggesting an expansion of the military payroll via other means -- things like increasing battle pay and benefits.  That would draw in more volunteers.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6500|Global Command

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Well a good portion of my income goes to supporting the troops, so I feel I have a right to complain openly about the quality of men that we are hiring.
Fucking A.

Obviously, each of us  has a duty to protect our country from all enemies foreign and domestic. The threat posed to America by whored out politicians kissing bankers asses is more of a threat than radical Islam.

cpt.fass1 wrote:

The bottom line is that we haven't pulled out of Iraq yet because it will kill the unemployment numbers.
Many here refuse to even contemplate what you are saying, and that is partly why you are catching so much heat. But it is true; right now, unless you are sucking from the public teet to pay your rent you are most likely in a financial tailspin. Sure, the cocksuckers in Washington have done  great job of taking care of themselves and the police, the bankers and oilmen, but everybody else is having their wealth raped. The system is way too lopsided in favor of government workers. This system cannot stand for long.

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Our country has already been invaded by the south and it's a war that we're losing, it's not a conventional war.
We can't lose a war we never chose to fight. The situation to our South is absurd. The marines should be deployed 250000 strong along the border, but that would interfere with the flow of drugs and people across our border, which is against our policy.

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Also who are these people that are going to Enslave us? I mean majority of us U.S. citizens are enslaved by debt anyway, and the trickle down effect in no way works.. A house is only as strong as it's foundation..
"If the American people ever allow private banks
to control the issue of their money,
first by inflation and then by deflation,
the banks and corporations that will
grow up around them (around the banks),
will deprive the people of their property
until their children will wake up homeless
on the continent their fathers conquered."

Thomas Jefferson.

I fear it is too late.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Well a good portion of my income goes to supporting the troops
hmmmm.... care to prove how much you spend a year on the troops?  please do.  and i am willing to bet you spend more on video games or other stupid shit. 

you know, you are proving yourself to be more and more stupid as you continue this thread.  i mean look, ATG agrees with you.  that should make you stop and pause.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

usmarine wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Yes and remember that you are the top of the evolutionary ladder

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b84/k … litary.jpg

I can use picture as well to prove a point that all it takes to join the military is a signature..

Really is there something wrong with saying that we just can't blindly support our troops anymore.. We need a smaller force that is actually better equipted and will protect the American PEOPLE, not the Companies Interests.
thats ROTC (COLLEGE) you nub.  what point are you trying to prove?  please go die.  thank you.
cough
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

usmarine wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Well a good portion of my income goes to supporting the troops
hmmmm.... care to prove how much you spend a year on the troops?  please do.  and i am willing to bet you spend more on video games or other stupid shit. 

you know, you are proving yourself to be more and more stupid as you continue this thread.  i mean look, ATG agrees with you.  that should make you stop and pause.
come on cpt ass.  since you are throwing that shit out there you should have the numbers off the top of your head.  also, i am willing to bet you dont make over 25K per year anyway.
cpt.fass1
+329|6666|NJ
OH yeah, I'm sorry 0% of my income goes to support the troops because I'm a trust fund kid..

USMarine, if you've ever actually served you are exactly the person I'm talking about.. Your nonsense and lack of any kind of thought in your posts in this forum is a sign that you wouldn't be comfortable in life without taking orders from someone..
cpt.fass1
+329|6666|NJ
It's actually pretty cool, I'm going to the airport in a bit jump in my private jet go pick up ATG. Then we're going to China to see how my sweat shops are doing, it's really like "Logan's Run" I got to make sure none of the kids stone light up yet.. Once they do I send them off the government..

Life is good.

P.S. it's the internet, it really doesn't matter what I say.. All I know is that people who I've PM'd know that actually do work.

Last edited by cpt.fass1 (2008-12-24 08:17:27)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

or you could answer my questions and prove me wrong.  but just as i figured, you have no idea how much you spend on the troops do you?  so how do you know its a large portion?  keep talking out of your ass dude.  and keep not answering people.

why is this thread still open anyway?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

Xbone Stormsurgezz
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

cpt.fass1 wrote:

USMarine, if you've ever actually served you are exactly the person I'm talking about.
i for one have proved myself.  you have not.  so start answering some of our questions.
cpt.fass1
+329|6666|NJ
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid= … fer=home..

Whoo hooo so at least they can get aid and support, brings a tear to my eye that the people who "hate" us are actually cared about more then us..

Ok so 70% of federal tax income goes towards defense so about 3,150 a month, depending on my months. That's about my average, some months it's probably more around 4,200 some month probably around 700..

So why did you enlist USMarine?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

no, that is not accurate dude.  you dont pay 3150 a month towards the troops.  get real.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard