Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/
+49|6699|Brunei Darussalam

BF2 went gay on me. Ping goes up and down, and i have no idea why. Started last night and only thing what is changed since the night before ( when game worked fine) is a minor XP update. I Restored the system to the previous point, no help.
Last time this happened, was with installation of service pack 3, removed it and game was fine again.
What's even more gay, this only happens in bf2. bf2142 and cod4 runs smooth.
I might just give up this time, and forget the damn game...

Or, if you can help me, it'll be karmatillery, your area!

And blowjob.
Miniman7474
Banned.
+30|6205|Daqing Oilfields?
Reinstall.

Works 99% of the time all the time.
Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/

Miniman7474 wrote:

Reinstall.

Works 99% of the time all the time.
Thats my last option, and if thats what works, no blowjob

Edit: There won't be karmatillery either, re-install didn't help. Now i'm all out of options.

Last edited by Janis_Petke (2008-12-22 02:31:58)

Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/

Anyone?
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6816|NÃ¥rvei

Janis_Petke wrote:

Anyone?
Could just be your provider having some hickups ... if it remains a problem for several hours give them a call ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/

Varegg wrote:

Janis_Petke wrote:

Anyone?
Could just be your provider having some hickups ... if it remains a problem for several hours give them a call ...
Can't be, if other games work well.
Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/

Update:

CoD4 works fine, most of the time. Suddenly fps drops to about 7 and i end up killed. As soon as i respawn, game is fine again. Now what the fuck is this shit??
jdno_7
+10|6228
more than likely you have a program running in the background taking your resources and your internet, maybe a trojan or malware or something, I would check out make sure only vital programs are running,  and run a good malware detector, (maleware bytes is really good)  also if your on a hub or network make sure some  loser isnt downloading crap when your trying to get your frag on.
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5910|CA

jdno_7 wrote:

more than likely you have a program running in the background taking your resources and your internet, maybe a trojan or malware or something, I would check out make sure only vital programs are running,  and run a good malware detector, (maleware bytes is really good)  also if your on a hub or network make sure some  loser isnt downloading crap when your trying to get your frag on.
Exactly.  Make sure your PC is clean/not infected, and if you're on shared Internet, see if anyone is downloading large files and/or torrents.  This also goes for yourself, don't do large downloads will playing, screws your ping.

All else fails, reformat.
Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/

No malware or viruses found. I'm the only user for this line, no downloads going on.
Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/

Yeah... I think reformat is the only option left. Well, i might do it sometime next year. Untill that, laters bf2,gg.
RotorBlade00
+7|5706|Australia
gg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard