Phaytal
+20|6147|Engarlandd

Volatile wrote:

Phaytal wrote:

Volatile wrote:

Begun, the snowball wars have.
Them things are pissing me off, my pc almost had a heart attack outside Jita..
Lol, I fitted a cruiser with all the launchers from my alts and wreaked some havoc in front of jita 4-4 for a bit.
I hope you die ¬.¬

xRBLx
I've got lovely bunch of coconuts!!
+27|6348|England - Kent
is it true that when you log off your no longer training any more?
If so I won't bother rejoining. :S
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6802|Marathon, Florida Keys

xRBLx wrote:

no if your accounts subscription runs out you dont train
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
xRBLx
I've got lovely bunch of coconuts!!
+27|6348|England - Kent

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

xRBLx wrote:

Not what I meant, I mean as a paying member logged off will my char still be training as i heard they was gonna take it off...
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6772|Great Brown North

xRBLx wrote:

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

xRBLx wrote:

Not what I meant, I mean as a paying member logged off will my char still be training as i heard they was gonna take it off...
so long as you have a sub. your training continues, logged in or not
Phaytal
+20|6147|Engarlandd

krazed wrote:

so long as you have a sub. your training continues, logged in or not
This ^
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6678|Espoo, Finland
New pretty effects and T3 coming in march!
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6822|Denver colorado
Lavadisk   Yukinagoto  Amarr  lavadisk Punisher, retribution, crusader, arbitrator, maller, omen, harbinger, Zealot, abbadon, armageddon, retriever.

ADD ME!

Director of a small pvp corp also. The sos brigade. (related to the anime haruhi suzumiya) We already have a good ammount of bf2s members in it.

anybody is worth their weight in eve if they know what to do. Join us and we will start you on your way.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6667|Canberra, AUS
Goody.

I wonder if there will be a possibility for all new Penis/Dildo-ship designs in T3 to replace the hyperion/geddon...
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Phaytal
+20|6147|Engarlandd
I can see tech3 ships either failing miserably, or destroying the PvP essence.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6667|Canberra, AUS
Not really. Just more legroom for tards to show off their tard fits.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Shadow893
lel
+75|6685|England

Spark wrote:

true - we popped a drake the other day and it had shield extenders on and that was it lol - no other defences

eve nub tbh
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6678|Espoo, Finland

Shadow893 wrote:

Spark wrote:

true - we popped a drake the other day and it had shield extenders on and that was it lol - no other defences

eve nub tbh
Or he was moving it.
Christbane
+51|6227

lavadisk wrote:

Lavadisk   Yukinagoto  Amarr  lavadisk Punisher, retribution, crusader, arbitrator, maller, omen, harbinger, Zealot, abbadon, armageddon, retriever.

ADD ME!

Director of a small pvp corp also. The sos brigade. (related to the anime haruhi suzumiya) We already have a good ammount of bf2s members in it.

anybody is worth their weight in eve if they know what to do. Join us and we will start you on your way.
start them on their way to comedy fit ravens? 
http://www.battleclinic.com/eve_online/ … osses#mail

and CNR's? 
http://www.battleclinic.com/eve_online/ … osses#mail

how does one make enough isk for a CNR but fit it so badly? 

your fits look good  but some of your corpmates are comedy
Shadow893
lel
+75|6685|England

Gawwad wrote:

Shadow893 wrote:

Spark wrote:

eve nub tbh
Or he was moving it.
so if you were moving it in 0.0 where you aren't set as blue, you'd still just fit shields?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6493|so randum
would moving a near total T2 drake with the standard pve fit be safe going thru 0.4-0.0?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6734

Depends on the region, but I'd still keep a scouter anyway.....

Providence territory is relatively safe 0.0 space for example.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6493|so randum
rodger rodger
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Christbane
+51|6227

FatherTed wrote:

would moving a near total T2 drake with the standard pve fit be safe going thru 0.4-0.0?
ALWAYS have a scout in 0.4 to 0.0  unless you have a fast warping ship.   a good drake tank can get you back to the gate.   but any gang worth a shit will have some one degress to nab you on the other side. why are you taking a pve fit ship  to 0.0?  you would be hunted down and killed in no time.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6678|Espoo, Finland

Shadow893 wrote:

Gawwad wrote:

Shadow893 wrote:

eve nub tbh
Or he was moving it.
so if you were moving it in 0.0 where you aren't set as blue, you'd still just fit shields?
If I didn't have anything else.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6493|so randum

Christbane wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

ALWAYS have a scout in 0.4 to 0.0  unless you have a fast warping ship.   a good drake tank can get you back to the gate.   but any gang worth a shit will have some one degress to nab you on the other side. why are you taking a pve fit ship  to 0.0?  you would be hunted down and killed in no time.
back in caldari, the only place near me that'll hand me missions sometimes sends me into low-sec

and o lol, poor cruiser thought i was idling in the roid field

bless
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Volatile
+252|6697|Sextupling in Empire

FatherTed wrote:

Christbane wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

back in caldari, the only place near me that'll hand me missions sometimes sends me into low-sec

bless
Make sure you stay aligned to a warp-out point, so you can leave quickly when those uninvited guests pop in after scanning you down.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6493|so randum
so i cant do any missions in the space im in atm really, and i cbf moving everything again.

so i went mining wooooooo

and oddly, the exequorer is pretty good, better than the osprey ich denke.

thought i would share x
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Christbane
+51|6227

FatherTed wrote:

so i cant do any missions in the space im in atm really, and i cbf moving everything again.

so i went mining wooooooo

and oddly, the exequorer is pretty good, better than the osprey ich denke.

thought i would share x
I have not mined in 4 years so I have no clue what works best these days.  but if you need a loan to get setup let me know and I can help you out.
Volatile
+252|6697|Sextupling in Empire

Had my first roam into 0.0 sec. with a FW gang tonight, and I have to say it was kickass. Found some moron in a thorax with no fittings hauling around some BPO's, and another guy in a moa with only an x-lrg shield booster on his ship and nothing more . We threw up some gate camps with some bubbles, did some pew pew, and eventually lost and retreated from another gang because our falcon pilot dropped connection and theirs was free to jam us to fuck(next time we'll bring a few more ).

Also, I was fortunate enough to make it through the roam with my first T2 ship(manticore) and keep it from getting popped while helping to rack up some kills .

I have to say small gang battles is really where it's at. I can leave all my brackets on and actually see wtf is going on on the field instead of staring at my overview and just mindlessly targeting primaries and trying to warp out when my ship is about to pop.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard