Syran_the_Heretic
+19|6717
I'm sure many of you have noticed this, and I don't think it's really a handling issue so much as a bug...

If you take off and are not off the ground yet, if you even slightly tilt to the left or right the chopper will completely flip over even if you pull back hard to the opposite direction. It does the same thing with landing as well. It drives me nuts, I thought it was only me until I saw it happening to other people as well.
$kelet0r
+16|6698
it's not a bug you fool - it handles differently that's all
learn to use it rather than make a fool of yourself online
[BSF]Nexar
Banned
+4|6681|3 Miles East of Smurf Village

$kelet0r wrote:

Do you even know what hes talking about? damn dude, atleast play the game before you open your mouth kid. It IS a bug. I watched 10 or so people do it in one round of smoke screen. Never laughed so hard in my life. It happens when you try to turn or lift up before your wheels detach from the helipad. It feels like its attached to an invisible cable for a certain amount of time. It needs to be fixed because it makes you a sitting duck for about 10 seconds before you can do any sort of evasive manueavers.

The eurofighter also needs to be fixed on the way it is almost impossible to machine gun due to the balancing of the jet.
Y-D-Donut?
Want glazed or chocolate?
+2|6657|Puerto Rico
Ive had the same issue before... im a good pilot, most of my time playing BF2 has been on a heli, but this new  Tiger's handling sucks in some thing. For example, hovering on top of a flag or hovering just to give the gunner him a shot is really, perfect, i love this... but the handling is to damn sharp. The slightest move on the mouse can make u lose control, plus the damn shit with the landing and take off....  I think that the controls and handling should be left as they are, since every chopper handles differently, but the landing and take off shit MUST be fixed.
Syran_the_Heretic
+19|6717
$kelet0r is obviously an idiot has never used it but Nexar I can see you had the same issue. It really is a pain because you can't maneuver before lifting off.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6843|Australia
and me the noob pilot had no trouble while the experts did... thats funny
Syran_the_Heretic
+19|6717
Allow me to explain once more. Before the chopper gets off the ground try tilting it in any direction -- here's the kicker. Don't flip over and crash. Try it.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6763|The United Center
it can be done, its just different than the other choppers.  you cant just go around spinning 360s while youre still touching the ground. just because you crashed a few times and havent learned to adapt doesnt make this a bug.

i would agree though that when landing, it needs to be made so you dont take damage.  unless you make an incredibly soft landing and arent moving at all, youll take at least some damage.
Jakethe8lf
+13|6656|Victoria, Australia
It's the best handling heli yet.
$kelet0r
+16|6698

[BSF]Nexar wrote:

$kelet0r wrote:

Do you even know what hes talking about? damn dude, atleast play the game before you open your mouth kid. It IS a bug. I watched 10 or so people do it in one round of smoke screen. Never laughed so hard in my life. It happens when you try to turn or lift up before your wheels detach from the helipad. It feels like its attached to an invisible cable for a certain amount of time. It needs to be fixed because it makes you a sitting duck for about 10 seconds before you can do any sort of evasive manueavers.

The eurofighter also needs to be fixed on the way it is almost impossible to machine gun due to the balancing of the jet.
Kid? Know what he's talking about - damn man think before you oopen your stupid trap
there's nothing wrong with the eurocopter - i spent about 10 hours with it yesterday
its idiots who think that the chopper is a frisbee that keep flipping it when the chopper handles more like a plane - take off in a straight line and THEN change direction or is that too hard to figure out for a pro pilot such as yourself

I remember the same threads when SF came out and no one knew how to fly the Hind because they refused to adapt - their loss when the other pilots were raping them on the ground with it
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6726|austria
i flew with the eurocopter in singleplayer first! GREAT CHOPPER!
a mix of Cobra and Havoc! nicely balanced and good 4 sharp turns!

than i testet it online and had 62 Teampoints with my mate while he had about 50/ 3 kills!

maybe get skill 4 chopperflying in singleplayer and THAN anoy us on internet! thx in advice! draker
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
General_CoLin_Tassi
+-2|6716|England, UK
It won't flip over if you move the mouse to the left as you rotate right for example. As soon as your off the ground, its fine. In fact, its fast and turns well so all in all, a good heli. I've flipped it twice. Now I've learnt. Quit whining and adapt.
Syran_the_Heretic
+19|6717
You're all (except for the person who realized the bug) dumb.

It was fixed in the patch and stated as an issue.

Everyone's excuse is learn to fly. Well how about you go back to school and learn some analytical skills. Yours suck.
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6669
There's this new hidden gun in Euroforces, the MUPPET-3000.  When you fire it standing up there is a 50% chance that the bullet will launch backwards, killing the operator.  I figured it out after a few shots, and now I always face away from my opponent and crouch when I fire it.  Now I've learnt.  Quit whining and adapt.

Anyway, glad they've fixed the flipping issue haven't seen it happen once since the patch.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard