usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6771

A list of some of Clinton money givers.  I tried to read the full list, but when I clicked on the link it gave me an error.  Now, most of these donors are just fine.

lol....guess you dont care who gives you money.(this is AFTER being president)

-------------------
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081218/ap_ … ion_donors

Saudi Arabia, Blackwater, China Overseas Real Estate Development and the U.S. Islamic World Conference, Lukas Lundin, chairman of oil, gas and mining businesses including Tanganyika Oil Company Ltd
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6403|The Gem Saloon
read this on my phone earlier.

all i can say:

i <3 our politicians
13/f/taiwan
+940|5708
"The foundation's donor list includes many overseas business interests:

_Saudi businessman Nasser Al-Rashid gave $1 million to $5 million.

_Friends of Saudi Arabia and the Dubai Foundation each gave $1 million to $5 million, as did the Taiwan Economic and Cultural Office.

_The Swedish Postcode Lottery gave $500,000 to $1 million.

_China Overseas Real Estate Development and the U.S. Islamic World Conference gave $250,000 to $500,000 apiece.

_The No. 4 person on the Forbes billionaire list, Lakshmi Mittal, the chief executive of international steel company ArcelorMittal, gave $1 million to $5 million. Mittal is a member of the Foreign Investment Council in Kazakhstan, Goldman Sachs' board of directors and the World Economic Forum's International Business Council, according to the biography on his corporate Web site.

_Simon Barcelo, chief executive of Barcelo Hotels & Resorts, gave $500,000 to $1 million. The company's holdings include hotels in Cuba, a communist country subject to U.S. trade sanctions.

_Victor P. Dahdaleh, who gave $1 million to $5 million, is a Canadian investor and philanthropist involved in aluminum production. His business ties have brought allegations of fraud and bribery in a lawsuit filed by a Bahrain aluminum company. The suit seeks more than $1 billion in damages for what it alleges is Dadaleh's involvement in questionable deals in the Middle East, and the Justice Department has opened a criminal investigation into the matter. Dahdaleh has vowed to vigorously contest the charges.

Among other $1 million to $5 million donors:

_Harold Snyder, director for Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, the largest drug company in Israel. His son, Jay T. Snyder, serves on the U.S. Advisory Commission on Public Diplomacy, which oversees State Department activities, and served as a senior U.S. adviser to the United Nations, where he worked on international trade and poverty. Jay Snyder donated between $100,000 and $250,000 to the foundation.

_No. 97 on the Forbes billionaire list, Ethiopian-Saudi business tycoon Sheikh Mohammed H. Al-Amoudi.

_Issam Fares, a former deputy prime minister of Lebanon.

_Mala Gaonkar Haarman, a partner and managing director at the private investment partnership Lone Pine Capital.

_Lukas Lundin, chairman of oil, gas and mining businesses including Tanganyika Oil Company Ltd., an international oil and gas exploration and production company with interests in Syria, and Vostok Nafta Investment Ltd., an investment company that focuses on Russia and other former Soviet republics.

_Victor Pinchuk, son-in-law of the former president of Ukraine. Clinton spoke in 2007 at an annual meeting of Yalta European Strategy, a group Pinchuk founded to promote Ukraine joining the European Union.

The top ranks of Clinton's donor list are heavy with longtime Democratic givers, some notable for their staunch support of Israel.

_TV producer Haim Saban and his family foundation, who donated between $5 million and $10 million, splits his time between homes in Israel and California. "I'm a one-issue guy and my issue is Israel," he told The New York Times in 2004.

_Slim-Fast diet foods tycoon S. Daniel Abraham, a donor of between $1 million and $5 million, has been a board member of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, which promotes Israel's interests before the U.S. government.

_The American Jewish Committee and the United Nations Foundation donated $100,000 to $250,000. "

Getting money from Muslims and Jews. What a pimp!
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6502|Connecticut
I'll show you some dirty debate.

Now thats dirty bitches.

Last edited by deeznutz1245 (2008-12-18 15:37:01)

Malloy must go
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6538|Global Command
Well, at least we got somebody from Illinois.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6771

i just find it funny the clinton fanbois dont have a problem with bubba taking money from the saudis or blackwater.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6299|Éire

usmarine wrote:

i just find it funny the clinton fanbois dont have a problem with bubba taking money from the saudis or blackwater.
Taking money from scum like these... Clinton should join the Republicans I reckon!

Dems and Reps are all wankers at the end of the day.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6819|Nårvei

usmarine wrote:

The whole system of donations is fucked up and both sides are equally rotten ... doesn't mean we don't agree or disagree with their politics ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6771

Varegg wrote:

doesn't mean we don't agree or disagree with their politics ...
yep, but you wont come out and go "zomg blackwater , saudis , oil, and jews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" while foaming at the mouth like most people do if this was bush or palin for example.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6819|Nårvei

usmarine wrote:

Varegg wrote:

doesn't mean we don't agree or disagree with their politics ...
yep, but you wont come out and go "zomg blackwater , saudis , oil, and jews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" while foaming at the mouth like most people do if this was bush or palin for example.
I'm not most people ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6771

Varegg wrote:

I'm not most people ...
damn you left that wide open.....

/restrains self
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6162|what

usmarine wrote:

Then post some of the Palin or Bush donors yourself?

You can't blame us for posting anti-GOP if we don't blame you for posting anti-Democrat.

And no-one here has, Braddock says they are all wankers at the end of the day.

Varegg, that both sides are equally rotten.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6771

TheAussieReaper wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Then post some of the Palin or Bush donors yourself?

You can't blame us for posting anti-GOP if we don't blame you for posting anti-Democrat.

And no-one here has, Braddock says they are all wankers at the end of the day.

Varegg, that both sides are equally rotten.
right right.  deny if this was bush or palin that this thread would be like 5 pages by now full of arguements and insults.  please deny that so we can all confirm you are a nutter.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6564
The Clintons are a bunch of money and power hungry cunts at the end of the day.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6162|what

usmarine wrote:

right right.  deny if this was bush or palin that this thread would be like 5 pages by now full of arguements and insults.  please deny that so we can all confirm you are a nutter.
I'm not denying it. But the reason those go to 5 pages so quickly is cause most of us here jump at the chance to berate the Republicans. I'll admit that.

The reason this doesn't go to 5 pages? We look the other way. Same thing happens from both sides, sadly. Which is why both parties get away with this sort of stuff.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6557|San Diego, CA, USA
I want to know who donated to Obama's campaign.  My understanding is all donations under $200 were not reported...so supposedly foreigners where able to give and give as long as each donation was below $200...is that true?
GorillaTicTacs
+231|6382|Kyiv, Ukraine
LOL, Clinton was in bed with Rupert Murdoch.  She's been a neo-con cocksucker for a long time now.  Always was, always will be in my mind.  Never defended her once.

That list had no surprises at all, you could probably stick it next to the Bush Library donor list and match it line-by-line.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6564

Harmor wrote:

I want to know who donated to Obama's campaign.  My understanding is all donations under $200 were not reported...so supposedly foreigners where able to give and give as long as each donation was below $200...is that true?
Possibly. I did get asked via email by the Giuliani campaign to donate so I guess it's possible.
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6557|San Diego, CA, USA

CameronPoe wrote:

Harmor wrote:

Possibly. I did get asked via email by the Giuliani campaign to donate so I guess it's possible.
How did you get on Giuliani's donation list?  You're not a Republican.  Heck, you're Irish in Ireland?

Someone in the election office should really be policing this kind of stuff.  I mean this isn't a one world government so I can't expect donations to come in world-wide now.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6414|North Carolina
It's worth noting that Bernard Madoff was a big Clinton supporter.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard