Poll

Do you (sometimes) join D&ST when you drunk?

Yes.44%44% - 17
No.28%28% - 11
Boon option for thouse who doesn't drink.26%26% - 10
Total: 38
ghettoperson
+1,943|6641

Of course. You can usually tell because it's stupid o'clock in the morning, and there are a few odd typos in my posts. Also I'm probably chatting shit.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6620|IRELAND

I'm Irish, so obviously I am always drunk. Whiskey on my cornflakes.............
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6767|Moscow, Russia
i don't drink. beleave it or not .
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
jord
+2,382|6670|The North, beyond the wall.

Shahter wrote:

Really, cause your sig suggests you have been drunk at least once...
Lisik
+74|6493|Israel
Moscow don't drink? Damn thats really hard to believe. Even on novii god not going to drink?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

jord wrote:

Shahter wrote:

no his sig means he is a retard with a small penis.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6485|Connecticut

usmarine wrote:

jord wrote:

Shahter wrote:

no his sig location means he is a retard with a small penis. His sig means he is just a pussy who got beat up in gym.
Marine, I am sick of fixing your posts.
Malloy must go
Lisik
+74|6493|Israel
I think he meant Russian army. "To want" to join it need to be a reeeeeeeal dumbass. Only in Russia peoples return home without legs without even being in combat.
jord

Lisik wrote:

I think he meant Russian army. "To want" to join it need to be a reeeeeeeal dumbass. Only in Russia peoples return home without legs without even being in combat.
That's because their mongs.

And I'm sure he can speak for himself...
Lisik
+74|6493|Israel
Agree, his sig, his claims.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6558|England

Nope (I rarely post in here anyway ). In fact, if Im drunk, I go no where near a computer. If Im at home and drunk, then its after a night out = straight to bed
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6758|Cambridge (UK)
Boon option.

Don't drink enough for the two to coincide that often, but have occasionally been here whilst 'under the influence' of other, less liquid, intoxicants.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6547
Sometime check the site when I've returned from a drinking session but try my best not to post.
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6684|Calgary
Yes..........yes i do.

I feel a stiff drink  or 2 or 3 or 4 can clear the mind up a bit.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6767|Moscow, Russia

Lisik wrote:

Moscow don't drink? Damn thats really hard to believe. Even on novii god not going to drink?
i don't drink at all. never ever. actually, i used to drink like you wouldn't beleave but quit it altogether about 5 years ago. and no, i'm not going to discuss that, like i'm not going to discuss my sig, penis or location. it takes more to insult me than some kids posting on the internet forums.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
jord

Shahter wrote:

Lisik wrote:

i don't drink at all. never ever. actually, i used to drink like you wouldn't beleave but quit it altogether about 5 years ago. and no, i'm not going to discuss that, like i'm not going to discuss my sig, penis or location. it takes more to insult me than some kids posting on the internet forums.
Mmm than elaborate on it. A lot of people are gonna be offended by that shit. If you maybe explained it was just about the Russian military and conscription or something then you might dodge the draft, I mean dodge the bullet...
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6632|Your moms bedroom
When Im drunk i usually dont know what im joining

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard