ATG
Banned
+5,233|6521|Global Command
Today the democrats violated the state constitution by by passing on the usual 2/3 majority requirement to pass new taxes and instead with a simple majority voted in new " fees " which would among other horrors double the state tax on gasoline to almost .40 cents per gallon and impose a 2-3% surcharge on all state taxes. In effect a tax on your tax. The list of new fees is staggering.

One of the loudest shrilling cunts was using profanity on the floor basically demanding that we show her the money. ' people are going to be eating dogfood. ' She represents Pomona, a city owned by illegal aliens.

The state treasury sec. said ' our fiscal house is burning down '.
The governor said it ' is a financial armegedon '.

And democrats have tossed the state constitution out the window.

If they don't have to follow the law the the people don't have to either, and biotches better realize that makes murder okay and the state fucks and bankers deserve to get it first.

Prison and teachers unions and illegal aliens have busted the budget. The state of California must be declared bankrupt and all contracts be reviewed for fiscal reality, and rewritten.

Yes, choas and anarchy will follow, but it will be former state employees who do the rioting when they realize they have bled the system dry and there is no money left to honor the contracts they have written for themselves. Until then, hold on to your wallets, the democrats are coming.

If you live here in California you need to get on the phone now and demand sanity before it is too late.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me … 5472.story

Governor's Office:

Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
State Capitol Building
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone: 916-445-2841

District Offices:

Los Angeles Office
300 South Spring Street
Suite 16701
Los Angeles, CA 90013
Phone: 213-897-0322
Fax: 213-897-0319
Riverside Office
3737 Main Street #201
Riverside, CA 92501
Phone: 951-680-6860
Fax: 951-680-6863

San Diego Office
1350 Front Street
Suite 6054
San Diego, CA 92101
Phone: 619-525-4641
Fax: 619-525-4640

Last edited by ATG (2008-12-18 19:54:44)

LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6372|MN
I think California just needs to secede from the US and form it's own government.  I am tired of having to affiliate my state with your crazy state.
"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barack Obama (a freshman senator from Illinios)
jsnipy
+3,276|6515|...

LividBovine wrote:

I think California just needs to secede from the US and form it's own government.  I am tired of having to affiliate my state with your crazy state.
I agree.
Reciprocity
+721|6573|the dank(super) side of Oregon
Great, I guess this means more californians immigrating north to my state.  We need to build a wall, to keep all these californians out.  they'll take our jobs, waste all our money.

stay out, we've got bigger, better guns.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

lol...arnold and his jets didnt help either
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6708
the cumbayah... welcome... illegal immigrants.... goes right out the window in bad economic times...   
  I'll be back.... there's a flip this house marathon on TV right now... featuring southern california houses...
Love is the answer
The#1Spot
+105|6532|byah

Reciprocity wrote:

Great, I guess this means more californians immigrating north to my state.  We need to build a wall, to keep all these californians out.  they'll take our jobs, waste all our money.

stay out, we've got bigger, better guns.
Gawd damn Mongorians terring down mai shitty warr.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6510|Montucky
oh great more californians will immigrate to my state...

fuck.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6145|what

A bailout wouldn't help either.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6593|132 and Bush

I blame the UAW.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6534|Texas - Bigger than France
God forbid they cut a program or reduce funding....
rdx-fx
+955|6584
I welcome the Californian refugees into my home state(s), on a few conditions;

1) You're actually legal US citizens
2) You're employable, willing to work, and reliable
3) You pay taxes like everyone else
4) You understand fiscal responsibility, in your personal life and in regards to government spending
5) You understand that the Bill of Rights is NOT multiple choice ala carte
      5a) Lefties, this means you can't skip over the 2nd Amendment completely nor ignore the bits of the other Amendments you don't like
      5b) Neocons, this means you can't skip over the 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th nor ignore the bits of the other Amendments you don't like
6) If you work in/around/for the Hollywood entertainment industry - California is your designated crazy-house.  You may only leave to visit or work in NYC, Las Vegas, Reno, or Paris.
7) You don't have a criminal record involving violence towards other people, gross corruption, drug dealing, or fraud.  Again, California is your designated crazy-house, and you may leave only under heavy (armed) supervision.

If you cannot abide by these 7 criteria, kindly stay the hell where you are.  You shit on yourself - you can clean it up.

Sincerely,

The Flyover States
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

rdx-fx wrote:

I welcome the Californian refugees into my home state(s), on a few conditions;

1) You're actually legal US citizens
2) You're employable, willing to work, and reliable
3) You pay taxes like everyone else
4) You understand fiscal responsibility, in your personal life and in regards to government spending
5) You understand that the Bill of Rights is NOT multiple choice ala carte
      5a) Lefties, this means you can't skip over the 2nd Amendment completely nor ignore the bits of the other Amendments you don't like
      5b) Neocons, this means you can't skip over the 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th nor ignore the bits of the other Amendments you don't like
6) If you work in/around/for the Hollywood entertainment industry - California is your designated crazy-house.  You may only leave to visit or work in NYC, Las Vegas, Reno, or Paris.
7) You don't have a criminal record involving violence towards other people, gross corruption, drug dealing, or fraud.  Again, California is your designated crazy-house, and you may leave only under heavy (armed) supervision.

If you cannot abide by these 7 criteria, kindly stay the hell where you are.  You shit on yourself - you can clean it up.

Sincerely,

The Flyover States
QFMFT
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6613|London, England
I think I just might qualify for those rules, well except for rule number 1

dang

Anyway on topic, people say this shit is a crisis and it's so bad, still doesn't look like anything we've seen in real poor countries/during the great depression and shit like that. Or maybe there are parts in the US/UK where it's like that, and I'm just saying this shit because I haven't (thankfully) really been affected by any of this properly
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6397|North Carolina

LividBovine wrote:

Fuck yeah...  Texas should as well.
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6122|Carnoustie MASSIF
almost .40 cents per gallon

Holy shit no.

Fuck off, the tax levy on fuel here is 65p a LITRE
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6541|San Diego, CA, USA
I'm getting pissed having to remove "Gay Rainbow" stickers from my McCain/Palin 08 stickers on my car.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6483|Menlo Park, CA
I wish I could have kept my gun arsenal from Oregon. . . . . I had a Remington shotgun, 2 pistols, a hunting rifle, and an AK with folding stock (seriously, bought it used for $600!). . . . . and plenty of ammo for all!!

I could be in Sacramento in 3 hrs, FUCKING SHIT UP right now!!!  Or at least go to the San Francisco "Board of Supervisors" office and rid the city of that vermin!!

GOD DAMMIT MY STATE IS FUCKED UP!!!                at least we have good weather. . . . . .
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6316|New Haven, CT

fadedsteve wrote:

I wish I could have kept my gun arsenal from Oregon. . . . . I had a Remington shotgun, 2 pistols, a hunting rifle, and an AK with folding stock (seriously, bought it used for $600!). . . . . and plenty of ammo for all!!

I could be in Sacramento in 3 hrs, FUCKING SHIT UP right now!!!  Or at least go to the San Francisco "Board of Supervisors" office and rid the city of that vermin!!

GOD DAMMIT MY STATE IS FUCKED UP!!!                at least we have good weather. . . . . .
Do yourself a favor and come back to Oregon. Don't go on a rampage with guns, or fantasize about it, because someone might take it seriously.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6802|Nårvei

You need a civil war or a revolution and then you can prosper for the next 200 years according to lowing
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6316|New Haven, CT
In all honesty, California is kind of messed up. I blame the overdevelopment, hippy liberals, Los Angeles culture and/or illegal immigration. At least one of those four makes the state significantly less nice than it should have been.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6643|USA

Varegg wrote:

You need a civil war or a revolution and then you can prosper for the next 200 years according to lowing
With California, I figure genocide should cover it.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6483|Menlo Park, CA

nukchebi0 wrote:

fadedsteve wrote:

Do yourself a favor and come back to Oregon. Don't go on a rampage with guns, or fantasize about it, because someone might take it seriously.
hahaha I did have a lot of fun at U of O!!! and a ton of my college friends still live and work in Portland!
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6316|New Haven, CT

fadedsteve wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

fadedsteve wrote:

hahaha I did have a lot of fun at U of O!!! and a ton of my college friends still live and work in Portland!
It is a nicer state than California, I would say. You probably would find Portland or Eugene too liberal for you, though.
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6541|San Diego, CA, USA
Just goes to show you that if we had a Democrat in the Governor's seat that taxes and fees would had gone up the wazoo instead of, GOSH, Government trying to spend less when they get less money from tax revenue.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard