-=Meshekal=-
+2|6758|United Kingdom
Payed for EF? Check.

Downloaded EF? Check.

Installed EF? Check.

Played EF? Check, up until the point the server tries to load Operation Smoke Screen, and the game dissapears faster than water in a desert. Try to join a server currently running this map, and it still crashes. I've tried about 30 times now, and I can successfully draw the conclusion that it's gone wrong.

Has anyone else had this problem and/or can part with some gleaming pearls of wisdom to help solve the issue? 

I've tried to uninstall it...but there's nothing in the Add/Remove Programs, and I don't like the idea of random Del key tapping in the EA Downloader folder. I've found the setup.exe file, and run that again, but the problem persists and I'm assuming my download is screwed...which makes this bunny unhappy 'cause he gets the feeling EA want to charge him again for another download. And they can kiss the fattest part of my arse if they think that's going to happen.

Edit:  I get no error messages or anything, the game simply ceases to be and I'm faced with my nice, but at the time, unwanted, desktop background.

Last edited by -=Meshekal=- (2006-03-15 05:11:35)

-=Meshekal=-
+2|6758|United Kingdom
I've had a peek at the BF2 folder, looked at the map, and the client.zip....and it can't be opened, it's all wrong, lots of errors and all that.

And now I've encountered another problem - I can't re-download EF!!!!   EA says to open the Downloader. I do that, and it tells me it's ready to play, no where can I see the option to Re-download, or even uninstall!! The downloader says go to Add/Remove...but EuroFarce doesn't show up there......argh!
sparklet
Banned
+34|6764|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!
logout and relogin
i went to check my credit card statment online and igot charged $13!!!!!!!!! EA YOU FAGS
-=Meshekal=-
+2|6758|United Kingdom
I've done that countless times....I've even uninstalled and reinstalled the damn EA Downloader.....

£6 for damn headache.
thefousteph
+8|6747
Read the topic "EuroFarces F.A.Q. by EA"

It should help you out
-=Meshekal=-
+2|6758|United Kingdom
It doesn't. Because I can't uninstall Euro Force. I've gone to the EA support site, but as yet have to got no answer (Though, to be fair, it's only been a few hours)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard