Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6295|eng

iMPaCT.uK wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

Longbow wrote:

Assault > medic, because you can easily kill medic and heal yourself from his kit. Body armor > medpacks.
A good medic will rape any Assault player every time, I guarantee.
body armour doesnt save u from my 1 shot REGGA style, bitch.
Exactly the point I was trying to make.
#rekt
TunaMan
Mouse-Pilot
+29|5792|Israel

JoshP wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

Longbow wrote:

Assault > medic, because you can easily kill medic and heal yourself from his kit. Body armor > medpacks.
yeah but as a medic you can just drop two med packs and sit on them.  basically giving yourself three times the health when you're fighting.
this
this

Mint Sauce wrote:

Longbow wrote:

JoshP wrote:

medwhoring on an urban map > assault + specops
this

iMPaCT.uK wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

Longbow wrote:

and this
JoshP
Banned
+176|5697|Notts, UK

RegMan wrote:

JoshP wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

Longbow wrote:

yeah but as a medic you can just drop two med packs and sit on them.  basically giving yourself three times the health when you're fighting.
this
this

Mint Sauce wrote:

Longbow wrote:

JoshP wrote:

medwhoring on an urban map > assault + specops
this

iMPaCT.uK wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

and this
this
Longbow
+163|6655|Odessa, Ukraine
The point is, medic+assault > 2x medic
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6390|the land of bourbon

Longbow wrote:

no wai.  assuming all four players are equal skill, the two medics will have more healthpacks lying around, and can last longer in the fight.

but we are really getting off topic here... revive one of the thousand 'greatest kit' threads and i'll gladly debate this with you.

Last edited by steelie34 (2008-12-18 08:42:48)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Longbow
+163|6655|Odessa, Ukraine

steelie34 wrote:

Longbow wrote:

no wai.  assuming all four players are equal skill, the two medics will have more healthpacks lying around, and can last longer in the fight.

but we are really getting off topic here... revive one of the thousand 'greatest kit' threads and i'll gladly debate this with you.
True about offtopic...I'll respond you and lets end it here - Grenade Launcher, and 2 medics are screwed.
TunaMan
Mouse-Pilot
+29|5792|Israel

Longbow wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

Longbow wrote:

True about offtopic...I'll respond you and lets end it here - Grenade Launcher, and 2 medics are screwed.
lol, too true =/
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6295|eng

Longbow wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

Longbow wrote:

If you are a bad enough medic that you let someone grenade launcher you, then you shouldn't play. If it were me then you'd be dead before you flip up your stupid little sight.

(Not you, but you know what I mean.)
#rekt
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6755|Mexico City
my tank >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wussy medic
my bomber >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wussy medic
my choppa >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wussy medic

nuff said
TunaMan
Mouse-Pilot
+29|5792|Israel

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

nuff said
Vehicles > inf
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6776|Tenn

RegMan wrote:

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

nuff said
Vehicles > inf
my penguin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bennet
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6462|The Twilight Zone

Longbow wrote:

If you aim for the head or legs then assault =medic-not hard to kill
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6295|eng

.Sup wrote:

Longbow wrote:

Or you bunnyhop like a mad cunt and shock paddle him.
#rekt
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6529|Polish state of EU
evrything >>>>>>>> Karkand nad medic whoring
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6462|The Twilight Zone

Mint Sauce wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Longbow wrote:

Or you bunnyhop like a mad cunt and shock paddle him.
Or that or a knife in the butt or... lol
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6529|Polish state of EU

~Smokey~ wrote:

F35 is a lot bigger than the J10.
WAT? WAT? WAT? A LOT BIGGER? WTF?

~Smokey~ wrote:

New Map
When I thought the interview was done I unexpectedly found out that DICE had a bomb to drop on me. I was taken to the previously mentioned LAN gaming room where we started up Battlefield 2. A new map will be released with the Battlefield 2 1.5 patch. Also, the same map (albeit in a slightly different context) will be released for Battlefield 2142 in the coming 1.51 patch. Although DICE currently is unable to release the name of the map, (the old name was recently leaked but has been changed) I was allowed to spend 30 minutes playing and taking screenshots of both the BF2 and 2142 versions.
I hope the USMC will get BH(s), not just stupid RIBs! If not, they will be more fukd up than MECSF on The Iron Gator!
steelie34
pub hero!
from those screenies, it doesn't look like there are any helipads... looks like you better get in shape for the swimming pool.
baggs
+732|6213

steelie34 wrote:

from those screenies, it doesn't look like there are any helipads... looks like you better get in shape for the swimming pool.
Ha ha yeh, probably, waterwings will be a new unlock
JoshP
Banned
+176|5697|Notts, UK

baggs wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

or

https://farm1.static.flickr.com/27/37983378_2d58b41817.jpg
DanyBoy
+6|5997|Western AU
I think they'll make a shallow part, on Icleos picture on the second page he's standing in front of the first (from the right) Chinese flag. They did say they were going to make us crouch more.

JoshP wrote:

baggs wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

or

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/27/37983 … b41817.jpg
lol
steelie34
pub hero!

JoshP wrote:

baggs wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

or

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/27/37983 … b41817.jpg
lol that'd be nice...

for real, maybe they should take a page from the SF games... jet skis or a parachute spawn would help.
baggs
+732|6213

steelie34 wrote:

for real, maybe they should take a page from the SF games... jet skis or a parachute spawn would help.
Yeah not a bad idea as it goes, i was about to suggest zip lines but then i thought not.....but it could change the dynamic of most vanilla maps eh
JoshP
Banned
+176|5697|Notts, UK

baggs wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

Yeah not a bad idea as it goes, i was about to suggest zip lines but then i thought not.....but it could change the dynamic of most vanilla maps eh
parachute spawn would certainly be good, and yeah jetskis would also be cool, maybe a tad harder for them to implement

(my idea is still the best though roflz)
steelie34
pub hero!

JoshP wrote:

baggs wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

parachute spawn would certainly be good, and yeah jetskis would also be cool, maybe a tad harder for them to implement

the parachute spawn shouldn't be too difficult.  iirc, the 16 player great wall from EF has a parachute spawn for the EU.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6476

steelie34 wrote:

JoshP wrote:

baggs wrote:

the parachute spawn shouldn't be too difficult.  iirc, the 16 player great wall from EF has a parachute spawn for the EU.
Also the 64 Warlord.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard