Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6632|Derby, England

This year has been very intresting for me

Started off with Braking Both Of my legs ( still limping around was in wheelchair for a bit ) lol
2 Months out of Hospital I get both of my houses raided by police and not even arest me but they did take my mobile phone, pc, even blank cd's and my pc memory stick's warent said weapons and ammunition ( long story lol ) out come I'm clear lol
weel later I get stoped by police and he finds 1 spliff/zoot/blunt so I get arested and put in cells for 4 hrs
my dog died few weeks back
and last week coming back home I turn right and my car just went str8 over the kerb and str8 in to ditch, recovery service in UK have to pay £170 to get car out of ditch and you have to have money on you... lol ( me I went for option 2 ) I called 2 of my friends got ropes on the back and bang!!! out of ditch... I was 1 foot away from taking out this lamp post that come out of nowhere.... Car don't even have scratch on it lol

SO who ells has had intresting year lol :d
HellHead
The fantastic Mr. Antichrist
+336|6709|Germany
You should really get rid of the macro that types "lol" instead of a "."

lololoooollol
CrazeD
+368|6672|Maine

HellHead wrote:

lololoooollol
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6493|N. Ireland
Poor GCSE results, grandmother hospitalized on birthday, web down for a month, missed out on a girl I liked (my fault entirely), another one of dad's friends confirmed with cancer, brother in another car accident ... yeah, roll on 2009!
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6673|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Feb - Mrs tells me one of the kids are preggy (she was 15, her Daughter)
Feb - mrs tells me her Son has got some girl preggers, she was 14, he was 17

June - After months of stress she finally decides she wants us over, asks me to fuck off out the house I bought (yeah arf n arf on the mortgage but I put 10k deposit in and 5k on the legal fees)

July - I meet a girl who I first met when I was 7, she was 3.  Our parents have lived next door for 25 years now.  She's getting divorced, same as me except the rings and paperwork (I was with mine for 9 years but wasn't foolish enough to 'put a ring on it')

Aug - I move out and into my Dads
Sept - I move into my own place with best mate and his Mrs, also move things on a bit with new GF and make my long awaited return to my virtual home and sanctury, www.bf2s.com

Oct/Nov/Dec - Me and new GF are getting on great, I love her to bits, she's the same.  Our two girls are getting on great which is excellent with all things considered.

Dunno what 09 brings, but I will end up in court bankrupt at some point as the ex has recently moved out of the house we are trying to sell and the last mortgage payment was made by me in AUG, what a dickhead she is.  I had only left as she promised me she could afford it/and would pay it.  My tennancy runs out in March and if asked I am free to move in with new GF, but don't have to as my rent is only £250 a month.

I think in 09 Sir Bobby Robson will pass away and it will be a sad day he is an ambassodor for football/soccer, not a true hero of mine but a role model to all men.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6750
Year started off well, and is ending pretty depressing for me. All was going well, but in the last few months I have picked up some injuries which have stopped me from playing a lot of football games, which then means target weight has not been met. Also the new studio manager in work is pissing everyone off, me especially, and I am really hating my job now.

Hopefully in the new year I will recover from the niggling injuries, get to 12.5 stone by end of mid Feb, and get a new job.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6394|The Gem Saloon
all i know is 09 is gonna be better than 08.

if not, motherfuckers are getting killed...

Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6229|NSW, Australia

hmm nothing really... the life of an apprentice mechanic.. got a gf, (not officially..yet) im gonna ask her out on NYE at 11.59.59.99 if i can

shes a bit on the young side but it doesnt bother me really, ive just turned 19 shes almost 16.

edit---- Breez, may i ask why your house got raided by cops and they seized some stuff? you said you were innocent but do you know what they were looking for/ why they chose you?

Last edited by Nappy (2008-12-16 02:36:28)

Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6570|USA
'08 has been the best year of my life.

worst four years of my life have officially ended, college kicks ass, i joined a fraternity, i spend most of my weekends getting drunk and hooking up with random girls...or staying sober and hooking up with random girls, i'm finally on my own, able to make my own decisions.

yep, life rocks.
CrazeD
+368|6672|Maine

1927 wrote:

Looks like the condom talk didn't work, eh?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

1927 wrote:

Ouch. Some people are going to get ass fucked by the law.
baggs
+732|6204

HellHead wrote:

lololoooollol
Don't say that, Hakei chewed my balls off the other day for saying the same thing. (fucking queen he is)

CrazeD wrote:

1927 wrote:

Looks like the condom talk didn't work, eh?
No reasoning with the boy, you could tell him not to put his finger in the socket and he would just 'cos I wasn't his Dad.

The girl is a different case, her BF is a lovely lad and they been together 2 years now, I'd be proud to have him as a Son.  They are coping very well but I'm also glad I am out of it.

As for the 'Law' side of it it's only if either girl in questions presses for charges to be brought.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6489|Gogledd Cymru

08 has treated me well actually, probably the best thing is going to Uni, I fucking loves it I do.

Also, passed driving test, got first car, passed A levels, turned 18, etc etc

Last edited by The Sheriff (2008-12-16 08:15:57)

Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6810|Nårvei

2008 was just a "I got one year older" kind of year ...

And cheer up Boris, next can only get better for you
Wait behind the line ..............................................................

The Sheriff wrote:

08 has treated me well actually, probably the best thing is going to Uni, I fucking loves it I do.
Thats just fucking safe as fuck that braah
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6391|fåking denmark
I can't remember the year from January 'till late August..

But from what I can remember, it's been a nice year, it's not over yet.
Hopefully it will end good, if the move I make towards this girl I really like, ends up good..
phishman420
Banned
+821|5681
Why did you get raided? That's never good.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

phishman420 wrote:

Why did you get raided? That's never good.
It's cause he's a mooslim.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6152|what

Well I finished Uni, due to graduate but I've decided to stay for another semester and complete 3 more courses so I have a triple major in my IT degree.

I planed it that way so fingers crossed the Dean allows it haha. https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/rac_goshawk/awesomination.gif

I might get a part time job again if I can be motivated (I think I'll get one out of boredom and the need for money lol).
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6492|Connecticut
-I turned 30
-we had a miscarriage
- Obama was elected
- I met Rammunition
- my wife forced me to watch "love actually" on DVD with her

Bring 09'
Malloy must go
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6741|OctoLand
First half of 08 was pretty average, staying in london, going to football matches every weekend and in a tough long distance relationship....I was pretty bored.

Second half was fuking awesome, moved from london to a tropical island in the caribbean, and I'm making big bucks right now, even with the economy as it is, and I'm going to pop the question to my girlfriend before the year is up.

Let's see what 09 has in store, I think it will be crazy.

Last edited by justice (2008-12-16 05:29:44)

I know fucking karate
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

justice wrote:

First half of 08 was pretty average, staying in london, going to football matches every weekend and in a tough long distance relationship....I was pretty bored.

Second half was fuking awesome, moved from london to a tropical island in the caribbean, and I'm making big bucks right now, even with the economy as it is, and I'm going to pop the question to my girlfriend before the year is up.

Let's see what 09 has in store, I think it will be crazy.
You bastard.
I don't mean to piss on your fireworks but a lot of people are going to find 09 tuff.  Money will become very tight and this will lead to depression, suicide and family break up's.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but thats whats gonna happen.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

1927 wrote:

I don't mean to piss on your fireworks but a lot of people are going to find 09 tuff.  Money will become very tight and this will lead to depression, suicide and family break up's.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but thats whats gonna happen.
lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard