^ISK^Chainsaw
+0|6841
Even though they don't show up as kills as commander they still count as kills toward badges. I was playing commander on Kirkland the other night and was awarded the Vet Spec Ops  and only had 2 kills (on scoreboard) so even though they aren't tracked as kills per say on the scoreboard they still count as kills towards badges
ArkAng37
+1|6841|San Antonio, TX
I finally got the vet eng. After 20 some odd kills in a tank.  Not all the vet badges need 20. They may need more.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6830

ArkAng37 wrote:

I finally got the vet eng. After 20 some odd kills in a tank.  Not all the vet badges need 20. They may need more.
We don't need you to tell us that.. that's why we have what is called UBAR: 
http://ubar.bf2s.com/index.php
unpossible
+0|6762

Stoned_Smurfz wrote:

CMDR_Dave wrote:

I got most of the "beginner" badges we'll say, as Commander.  Since, I've racked up 10+ kills as Commander in kits I need vet badges and nothing.  I wonder, did they change this?  I also notice it doesn't show kills anymore when you're Commander as it used to.  It wouldn't give you score for kills, but at least it showed them on screen for you in-game.  This changed as well.
Well you do get kills as commander but not from arty. this is i think to avoid gettin high kills in a round and making badges simple to get... so now you have to do it the hard way and shoot something

Commander will get a kill score for using his gun or tank or something to kill people
Actually, for badge requirements, the kills you get with arty do count. Last night, I played two games in a row as commander, one as Anti-Tank, one as Support. Both times I spent the entire game in command screen, and both times I got 20+ kills via Arty, and both times I got the Veteran Combat badges.
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6838|Missoula, MT
This is correct...arty kills count towards badges still.  And now gun kills by Commander count as combat points.  Nice change for Commander I'd say. 

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard