RonSeal
+1|6758
I had a similar problem today, and for the first time, i retaliated.

Usually, i wait my turn for vehicles etc, and if someone is already waiting, i just walk away.

In fact, earlier today, a total stranger and myself, shared the jet, taking turns after it respawned.
Then i joined EA UK #32, and bumped into a certain KRONEY64.

There i am, waiting for the Jet like a good little soldier, when KRONEY (apt name) spawns at the other end of the carrier, and runs towards me saying 'Negative' 'Negative'.

I guessed he was telling me not to get into the plane once it spawned.

Anyway, the plane appears and i win the 'who hits enter first race', which is fair, as i had been waiting a few minutes.
Whilst preparing for takeoff, i notice KRONEY64 pull out his M95 and loose one off into my face.

KRONEY64 then flys away, as i watch from my death throes.

And for the first time in 300+ hours, i decide to lower my stats, and get some revenge.
I jump on the AA and wait for him to come back and Re-arm, where i let fly with the cannon, and blow his plane to bits.

I then nip over to the spawn and await the jet.
He did respawn and came running back, so i felt i had to shoot him.

And, YES, it felt good.

The fact there was 8 tickets left for my team was irrelevant, the fact he typed "ADMIN-KICK RONSEAL, HE TK'S" was even more rib tickling.

Share please.
thefacilitat0r
+0|6694
RonSeal is a fucking gangster.  They should give that asshole KRONEY64 this ribbon:

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y266/mskione/paininarsemedal4zi.jpg

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

https://www.bf2player.com/sig/43951183-539.png
MelbourneVictory
+2|6684|Melbourne, Australia

thefacilitat0r wrote:

RonSeal is a fucking gangster.  They should give that asshole KRONEY64 this ribbon:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y266/m … dal4zi.jpg

http://www.bf2player.com/sig/43951183-539.png
hahahah, class. Deserves nothing less than the sharp end of a sword through his buttocks.
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6723|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
you know what i do i have a extra account for tking purposes only i got the m95 and i shoot those mother fuckers.  i like to play in the heli and if someone tks me for it next time they come to get more ammo boom sniped there asses welll then i get kicked and do it again lol it fun if ur having a bad day (only do it to an asshole) if you do it to someone who doesnt deserve it then you feel like an ass i know lol
Thumper
+10|6731
Just so everyone knows,

The subject of this post knows about it, and is watching, but is too much of a coward to come on and try to defend his BS postion
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6827|Singapore

Thumper wrote:

In fact I torchured him for about half and hour

I suggest that everyone get an alter ego and go beat up an asshole

It feels good

Its not as fun as taking or saving a life

but its fun
That's so low... If you have the balls to do it, you do it with your main. I don't have an alternate. Everything I do I do with this account.
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6748|austria
bunch of lance corps and other 10 hours players are discussing about who can do the best teamkills!

in my mind STFU AND PLAY COUNTERSTRIKE AGAIN!

and because of gunnerkill/edge... its gay to do this because u wanna fly with ur mate BUT:
its NOT gay if u have mrs lance corp XXX in ur fuking gunnerseat and mrs lance corp XXX is NOT shooting @ ANYTHING with ANY gun!

i mean: "I then nip over to the spawn and await the jet.
He did respawn and came running back, so i felt i had to shoot him.

And, YES, it felt good"

are u completly nuts? PULL THE FUKING NOSE UP AND HE WONT HIT U! DAMN same in heli PRESS A or D and UHHH ur chopper will start to move so NOT EVEN MAJOR KOENIG can shoor u out of ur helo!

(feeling better now) thx

is said about 100 times and i say it again: a good chopperteam can WIN the WHOLE round!

and teamkill 4 vehicle 4 vehicle because of teamkill is the most stupid thing ever!
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
Thumper
+10|6731

polarbearz wrote:

Thumper wrote:

It feels good

but its fun
That's so low... If you have the balls to do it, you do it with your main. I don't have an alternate. Everything I do I do with this account.
Don't worry I used my main but you get kicked and banned pretty quick so you need an alternate
RonSeal
+1|6758
Hey, TeK||drake666

Thanks for the heads up about lifting the nose, guess i never knew that....

No wait, i did, and did it, he just went round the back, died anyway.

I shot him down, because im sick of twats killing me for vehicles.
I've always just walked away, cos it isn't worth it, but this guy deserved the TK.

Pfft, why am i bothering, you didn't really get it in the first place.

Last edited by RonSeal (2006-03-16 11:53:34)

drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6748|austria
ill make a vid....
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
Herackles
+33|6665
Hehe...funny thing happened to me today.  I was playing on wake as an american, I spawned on the carrier.  A little into the map this guy just starts team killing everyone in sight.  With no action being taken, and after being tk'd for the third time myself....I decide to spawn in as a medic next time.  What proceeded brought about great joy and happiness.

I promptly made my way to this chap, and I promptly pumped him full of bullets...I revived him and then I pumped him full of bullets again.  I followed this lather, rinse and repeat technique for a good two or three odd minutes.  Needless to say he stopped the team killing.

Last edited by Herackles (2006-03-17 04:20:45)

RonSeal
+1|6758

TeK||drake666 wrote:

ill make a vid....
Don't bother, i was being sarcastic.

Lets just let the thread die a natural death.....
Aslan the Creator
Welcome to duty
+1|6671
lol. I was playing in there, I saw u. I usually stay away from chopper areas cuz people tk so much around them...
Gotham
+3|6771

Thumper wrote:

Just so everyone knows,

The subject of this post knows about it, and is watching, but is too much of a coward to come on and try to defend his BS postion
Good to know hes as much of a bitch out of the game as he is in the game.
thefacilitat0r
+0|6694

Gotham wrote:

Thumper wrote:

Just so everyone knows,

Good to know hes as much of a bitch out of the game as he is in the game.
Yes - He really is - I just got off the usual Sharqi map/server I play and he tried to Vote me off the entire round, followed by atleast three other folks trying to vote his weak ass off.  Major_Whiz - you are officially a bag of dusche

https://www.bf2player.com/sig/43951183-539.png
J][gga
+8|6691
LOL funny post... coming from a TKing homo like yourself Facilitator.... can anyone say hypocrite?
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6571|Denmizzark!!

Thumper wrote:

It feels good

but its fun
I thought of that actually.. only problem is that I spend about 5 dollars an hour playing at an internet cafe.. dont wanna waste money tk`ing asshats..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard