DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6162|Vancouver | Canada

Fat_Swinub wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

My god, bots are worthless in Versus.
You'd be surprised. They don't miss hunters mid-pounce and sometimes get in touch with their aimbot side. In general though they're made to line up their shots like a human and they stick together to keep hunters/smokers off you so it's not all useless.
Not for me.

They wander off at the most inopportune times, like defending the roof of Mercy Hospital, and if there are Infected around, they never knock off the Hunter tearing me a new one until all the normal Infected are dead first. At which point I am dead myself.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6349
I ordered it on friday. Too bad the british and austrian mail excel at anything but speed !

But at the end of this week it should be there !!
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Sisco
+493|6349
Well, looks like the mailing system isn´t completely useless.

IT JSUT ARRIVED!!

Woohhaaa, installing now!

I´m a bit scared though. There are many scary zombies in it and I´m easily scared...
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6347|Atlanta, Georgia
I hope they get an update for the smoker because it's garbage. Once you catch someone you have to wait a solid 8 seconds before you start doing any damage at all. And that 8 seconds is very vital.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6543|Long Island, New York

NeXuS wrote:

I hope they get an update for the smoker because it's garbage. Once you catch someone you have to wait a solid 8 seconds before you start doing any damage at all. And that 8 seconds is very vital.
Was just talking to someone the other day about the exact same time. There's very few spots where the Smoker can go on the entire CAMPAIGNS of Blood Harvest and No Mercy to pull someone away efficiently.
Kurse
The Black Wizards
+16|6739|California

Sisco10 wrote:

I´m a bit scared though. There are many scary zombies in it and I´m easily scared...
Do what I do. Turn off the in-game music and play something completely inappropriate for the mood. (YTMND soundtracks )
Bevo
Nah
+718|6527|Austin, Texas

Sisco10 wrote:

As someone who doesn't watch scary movies/play scary games (not because OMGSCARED but plot value lacks), I wasn't scared very much at all. TBH, you have a shotgun/uzi/m16/hunting rifle. And Pistols. And Explosives.

The occasional zombie that I don't see/hear makes me jump a bit, but nothing major. TBH it's more "lol, zombies on fire" than "oh shit HORDE!".

If you've played HL2, it's nothing compared to ravenholm. Fuck ravenholm.
Sisco
+493|6349
So, I played for 8 hours straight yesterday. FUCKING EPIC GAME! Got it with a friend of mine and its hilarious fun, even just the two of us.

Kurse wrote:

Sisco10 wrote:

Do what I do. Turn off the in-game music and play something completely inappropriate for the mood. (YTMND soundtracks )
Lol. When talking to someone over TS it´s kinda the same thing. Always the best soundtrack

MadKatter wrote:

Sisco10 wrote:

As someone who doesn't watch scary movies/play scary games (not because OMGSCARED but plot value lacks), I wasn't scared very much at all. TBH, you have a shotgun/uzi/m16/hunting rifle. And Pistols. And Explosives.

The occasional zombie that I don't see/hear makes me jump a bit, but nothing major. TBH it's more "lol, zombies on fire" than "oh shit HORDE!".

If you've played HL2, it's nothing compared to ravenholm. Fuck ravenholm.
I played for like an hour in singleplayer to get a feel for the game, starting with no mercy and it was kinda scary. Me peeking slowly around corners, jumping into dark pits you know are filled with zombies. But as soon as online play began, its way more "YEAH! KILL EM ALL!!!" than being scared. But damn its funny.
But I´m still "Oh shit, Horde!". My girlfriend went nuts with me screeming "helps" and commands into my mic only being followed by immense cursing, screams of joy and the occasional outburst of laugh because the game itself creates the funniest moments
Outstanding gameplay!

forgot: BLACK POWAAHH MUTHAFUCKERS!!! lol

Last edited by Sisco10 (2008-12-04 23:36:09)

Sisco
+493|6349
Guys, I got a question. For the Akimbo Assasin achievement, am I not allowed to use mounted guns and explosives either?
Bevo
Nah
+718|6527|Austin, Texas

Sisco10 wrote:

Guys, I got a question. For the Akimbo Assasin achievement, am I not allowed to use mounted guns and explosives either?
Explosives are okay. I don't think the minigun is.

For Akimbo, I just went into an Easy game. I got Stand Tall and the other one (use no medpacks) at the same time. Took about 29 damage the whole campaign, 20 of that was from jumping off heights.
Sisco
+493|6349

MadKatter wrote:

Sisco10 wrote:

Explosives are okay. I don't think the minigun is.

For Akimbo, I just went into an Easy game. I got Stand Tall and the other one (use no medpacks) at the same time. Took about 29 damage the whole campaign, 20 of that was from jumping off heights.
Thanks. Gonna try that!

+1 to you sir!
Sisco
+493|6349
So, how can I change the characters I´m playing?

Let´s say, I get disconnected due to fecking matchmaking issues, rejoin, but then I´m Zoey or the pedo. How can I change back to ma nigga?
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6162|Vancouver | Canada
Not sure if it's possible.

I'd like to know too though.

I hate being Bill for some reason.
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6791|Perth, Western Australia

DefCon-17 wrote:

It's because whenever you die it's a breach of copyright for whoever did it.

Also it's not possible to change in game
Sisco
+493|6349

SharkyMcshark wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

It's because whenever you die it's a breach of copyright for whoever did it.

Also it's not possible to change in game
Yeah, but if you join in a running game, there should be an option to change cahracters, before you take your first actions. After you played, it would just mess with statistics, but at the beginning of a game I see no problem with it.
So there´s no such option?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard