dark110 wrote:

This is European libral shit again.
What the fuck?
WHAT THE FUCK TO..
Lulz
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6520|Πάϊ
Here's the situation in Greece lowing: The police are for the most part uneducated and impolite - more so than in other countries. They use excess force. They attack peaceful demonstrations with tear gas all the time. As weird as it may sound, they cooperate with neo-nazi organizations. They even kill people and get away with it.

As for this particular case from what eye witnesses say: The cop car drives near the group of kids. The latter engage in verbal conflict. Cop car leaves the scene. Then the two cops return, one of them pulls a gun and fires directly at the kid. Cops leave the scene of the crime.

Now I can't exactly defend the violence that spurred, and I would be more than happy to support a peaceful form of protest. Sadly though, I can safely say that without this kind of mobilization from the people, things like that would happen again. I know how obscene this must seem to a foreigner, and I don't blame you for saying what you are. If you had an idea of the way things get done around here I'm sure you would hold a different position. The latter goes for mikkel as well.
ƒ³
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

lol calling it protesting.  lol
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

oug wrote:

Here's the situation in Greece lowing: The police are for the most part uneducated and impolite - more so than in other countries. They use excess force. They attack peaceful demonstrations with tear gas all the time. As weird as it may sound, they cooperate with neo-nazi organizations. They even kill people and get away with it.

As for this particular case from what eye witnesses say: The cop car drives near the group of kids. The latter engage in verbal conflict. Cop car leaves the scene. Then the two cops return, one of them pulls a gun and fires directly at the kid. Cops leave the scene of the crime.

Now I can't exactly defend the violence that spurred, and I would be more than happy to support a peaceful form of protest. Sadly though, I can safely say that without this kind of mobilization from the people, things like that would happen again. I know how obscene this must seem to a foreigner, and I don't blame you for saying what you are. If you had an idea of the way things get done around here I'm sure you would hold a different position. The latter goes for mikkel as well.
I see so the article is wrong. and everyone in Greece is a law abiding citizen when a cop pulls up and justs shoots you in the head then goes to lunch..Got it.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

lowing wrote:

I see so the article is wrong. and everyone in Greece is a law abiding citizen when a cop pulls up and justs shoots you in the head then goes to lunch..Got it.
yep...  you didnt know that?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

usmarine wrote:

lowing wrote:

I had no idea, with so many "innocent" people being slaughtered by the Greek Govt. I woulda thought we would have heard more about this.

As I read the article I got the impression this kid was a piece of shit. But hey so was Rodney King but you woulda never knew it by the reaction from the community.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

lowing wrote:

usmarine wrote:

lowing wrote:

I had no idea, with so many "innocent" people being slaughtered by the Greek Govt. I woulda thought we would have heard more about this.

As I read the article I got the impression this kid was a piece of shit. But hey so was Rodney King but you woulda never knew it by the reaction from the community.
its always the cops dude.  its always the government.  people are never wrong.
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6520|Πάϊ

lowing wrote:

What article? And I was talking about the specific incident. The generalization is all yours. Enjoy.

lowing wrote:

Why would you think that? Oh I see, because the media always tell the truth! Yeah... now it makes sense.

lowing wrote:

As I read the article I got the impression this kid was a piece of shit.
The kid was a typical 15 year old. What does the article say that made you think that?

usmarine wrote:

off your ignore list or wat

lol
ƒ³
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

oug wrote:

apparently it is against the rules.  seems being a nazi is ok, but a sig is naughty.
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6520|Πάϊ
nah man, i'm just messing with ya

just that an ignore list on a forum seemed funny

who's a nazi btw?
ƒ³
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

oug wrote:

nah man, i'm just messing with ya

just that an ignore list on a forum seemed funny

who's a nazi btw?
i liked the idea....

austrianchaninsaw or however he spells it.

remember?  his name was Aucsh_88 or something like that.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

oug wrote:

lowing wrote:

What article? And I was talking about the specific incident. The generalization is all yours. Enjoy.

lowing wrote:

Why would you think that? Oh I see, because the media always tell the truth! Yeah... now it makes sense.

lowing wrote:

The kid was a typical 15 year old. What does the article say that made you think that?

usmarine wrote:

lol
1. maybe you need to re-read this exchange, especially your comments about the Greek police then maybe you will know what we are talking about

2. Yup just like rodney king was a victim

3.I do not about you but where I am from the "typical" 15 year old kid does not attack the police.
mikkel
+383|6602

lowing wrote:

oug wrote:

lowing wrote:

lowing wrote:

lowing wrote:

usmarine wrote:

lol
1. maybe you need to re-read this exchange, especially your comments about the Greek police then maybe you will know what we are talking about

3.I do not about you but where I am from the "typical" 15 year old kid does not attack the police.
We have the same "typical" 15 year olds here who don't understand why destruction of property and assaulting police officers is met with force, and complain about brutality. These kids could punch people in the face, and still not get why they got punched back.

Last edited by mikkel (2008-12-13 10:01:39)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

mikkel wrote:

We have the same "typical" 15 year olds here who don't understand why destruction of property and assaulting police officers is met with force, and complain about brutality. These kids could punch people in the face, and still not get why they got punched back.
yup.  they are everywhere.  but, people will defend them till no end.
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6520|Πάϊ

usmarine wrote:

i liked the idea....

uhuh...? right

and what's he got to do with anything?

lowing wrote:

I know what I said. So?

What's the point in comparing two different cases? Rodney King doesn't prove anything no matter what he was.

And where you come from 15 year olds go on killing sprees in their schools with uzis. Around here a pocket knife is too much.

mikkel wrote:

We have the same adults here who don't understand why state violence - especially when it results in the loss of life - is different and more important than a bunch of burnt cars and some broken windows. These people only care about themselves and will never wake up from their slumber unless it's their own child that gets it.
ƒ³
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

oug wrote:

usmarine wrote:

i liked the idea....

uhuh...? right

lowing wrote:

I know what I said. So?

What's the point in comparing two different cases? Rodney King doesn't prove anything no matter what he was.

And where you come from 15 year olds go on killing sprees in their schools with uzis. Around here a pocket knife is too much.

mikkel wrote:

We have the same adults here who don't understand why state violence - especially when it results in the loss of life - is different and more important than a bunch of burnt cars and some broken windows. These people only care about themselves and will never wake up from their slumber unless it's their own child that gets it.
This is true we have had teenagers commit murder, however there is nothing "typical " about them. I have no problem with a 15 year old punk ass mother fucker getting the shit kicked outta him. Also if his actions are bad enough to draw police fire, so be it. One less future fuckhead in the world to deal with later, probably after he hurts someone else.
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.
To conclude, Police are every shittier there than the rest of the world? Got it.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

jord wrote:

To conclude, Police are every shittier there than the rest of the world? Got it.
Yeah I got it, but you insist they are not responding to a "shitty" population right?
jord

lowing wrote:

jord wrote:

Yeah I got it, but you insist they are not responding to a "shitty" population right?
I'm not going to call the whole population of a country "shitty". That's for GS to do when he's unbanned.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

oug wrote:

uhuh...? right

you asked who was a nazi you dolt.  jesus read your own writing first.  or go burn some cars.  idk
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

jord wrote:

not sure how you figure that.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
Maybe the Greek Police really do piss off enough people for this shit to happen. Who knows, I don't live there. Could also be a case of dickheads just causing violence cause they're dickheads (like over here, or anywhere really)
jord

usmarine wrote:

jord wrote:

not sure how you figure that.
I took the word of someone who LIVES THERE. I figure he may know more about his countries state than you or I.. No?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
Truthfully speaking if this happened over here I'd be quite happy that a copper topped some faggot kid who thought he was hard (as would probably be the case, if it was here in the UK). But that would be me speaking on how I perceive our youth and our police force. It's different over there

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2008-12-13 12:07:17)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard