eagleray69
gone, tired of kiddietrashtalk
+15|6654
yes, this is a silly question at the moment. if you would be able to play it, you wouldn´t read in this forum, i know. but maybe if u take a break from the sizzlin new maps, just drop a few lines here and even tell us how you managed it to get this thing running ...
tor11
Grunt
+18|6767|Os , Norway
I was wondering about the same? HOW?
ifixphns2
+3|6722|Evanston, WY
I've had no problems/bugs as yet.  I see [OMO] is running OP Smoke Screen RFN.  I used the EA Dloader, installed it, and went in and played it.  No biggie!
eagleray69
+15|6654
yes, its working. tried the great wall first, nice map.
be sure to have just "punkbuster" and "ranked" enabled in the server filter, that was my way to get in.
have fun all!
General_CoLin_Tassi
+-2|6708|England, UK

eagleray69 wrote:

yes, its working. tried the great wall first, nice map.
be sure to have just "punkbuster" and "ranked" enabled in the server filter, that was my way to get in.
have fun all!
Excellent. Wife is watching Holby City. I'm downloaded in 30 mins. Cool!!!!!!!
eagleray69
+15|6654

General_CoLin_Tassi wrote:

LOL.. maybe she would like to see titanic again?
General_CoLin_Tassi
+-2|6708|England, UK

eagleray69 wrote:

General_CoLin_Tassi wrote:

LOL.. maybe she would like to see titanic again?
LOL. See has it on DVD. Plus watch disc 2 aswell.
Gilgalad
Renaissance Soldier
+2|6785|Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
There are Euro Force servers up and running already. (Though they could be better marked in the server browser besides just being identified by thier map names)
-=88.dNk.88=-
+3|6756|UK
agree with the euro force markings. You should be able to search by Euro Force games, as well as by Special Forces. Its pretty annoying that.
wraparoundww
+-1|6672|Cleveland, OH
*UPDATE*
If you have purchased the Euro Forces expansion via Downloader please be aware that the game is not scheduled to go live until Wednesday morning (9am GMT). While you may be able to purchase the booster ahead of this release time, it will not function as intended until the release time and date.

Found that at www.bf2tracker.com

I'm assuming it's for the american release.
HellHead
The fantastic Mr. Antichrist
+336|6717|Germany
I have a bit of trouble to connect to a server sometimes...Either it tells me that I need to install EF or I get the message about my game being unable to connect to the server ( never had this problem before).
But normally the whole thing works fine after 3 or 4 tries...
BronxBartoni
+0|6784

wraparoundww wrote:

*UPDATE*
If you have purchased the Euro Forces expansion via Downloader please be aware that the game is not scheduled to go live until Wednesday morning (9am GMT). While you may be able to purchase the booster ahead of this release time, it will not function as intended until the release time and date.

Are you fucking kidding me? (i know your not) This is total weaksauce. Are we able to maybe connect to EF servers and play?
makeuser
+5|6732|Texas

wraparoundww wrote:

*UPDATE*

um, that's bs

i'm in texas, i downloaded via the ea downloader, launched, played 2 rds of each of the 3 new maps on a server here in texas

once again ur *update* ^ is bs

it is currently 4PM CST USA
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6764|Hell, p.o box 666

Played till now. I like it. A little bit difficult finding some good servers (only found 5-10) but it works (even if my fps suck). I suggest you should be able to search for EF-Servers.
Some of my buddys cant play it, even after a fresh install of BF2, SF, 1.21 and EF?!
Buffnuggles
+11|6740|The Hague, Netherlands
Played all three maps this evening and no bugs so far.
The graphics are better than normal BF2, more detail!!!
eagleray69
+15|6654
great. another milestone in our life is set, we bought ef, downloaded and really played it!
Gta Vach
+0|6639

BronxBartoni wrote:

wraparoundww wrote:

*UPDATE*

Are you fucking kidding me? (i know your not) This is total weaksauce. Are we able to maybe connect to EF servers and play?
Are you guys serious?? because I can't play the stupid EF it keeps saying "You cannont join this server without having the battlefield 2:Euro force booster pack installed, press the buttom below to buy the battlefield 2:Euro force booster pack, Please note that you must use your online account to play battlefield 2:Euro force booster pack" however i already pay,download the game, installed, and restart my pc. and nothing.. does anyone have the same problem???????
S4INT05
+1|6737|79605, TX
Yep, I have that problem.
Lib-Sl@yer
+32|6720|Wherever the F**k i feel like
fucking pissing me of it dosent work wit my nickname and now it wont let me change it for a week FUCK YOU EA
reg-waters
+0|6685

Gta Vach wrote:

BronxBartoni wrote:

wraparoundww wrote:

*UPDATE*

Are you guys serious?? because I can't play the stupid EF it keeps saying "You cannont join this server without having the battlefield 2:Euro force booster pack installed, press the buttom below to buy the battlefield 2:Euro force booster pack, Please note that you must use your online account to play battlefield 2:Euro force booster pack" however i already pay,download the game, installed, and restart my pc. and nothing.. does anyone have the same problem???????
did you change from your gamespy ID  to the one that you use to play online with that was my only problem after i got it downloaded i hope that helps you
Lib-Sl@yer
+32|6720|Wherever the F**k i feel like
Do you cange it to were it has prefix or not wit prefix

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard