Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5945
Well how much with an ASUS (NVIDIA GEFORCE)  EN8800GT 256mb ?? Cause that's what I'm getting.
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5914|CA

Bradt3hleader wrote:

Well how much with an ASUS (NVIDIA GEFORCE)  EN8800GT 256mb ?? Cause that's what I'm getting.
High settings, with a decent resolution.  I run a 9800GT and I could get the beta to run nicely, I'm thinking about getting CoD:4 over this, prefer the modern weapons.

I think they're both the same graphically speaking. (CD 4 and CoD 5)
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5945
I wana know the FPS For say...800 x 600 resolution but with all the other things on high, except AA which is just a bunch of FPS eatinf crap.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6561|Scotland
So what is the feedback on the full game?

Worth it to buy?
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6748|Comber, Northern Ireland
nahhhh
CrazeD
+368|6682|Maine

White-Fusion wrote:

So what is the feedback on the full game?

Worth it to buy?
The full game is MASSIVELY better than the beta. If you even almost liked the beta, you'll probably like the full game.

They fixed the rifles, fixed some hit reg issues, among a lot of other things.

I still have some gripes, though. The dogs are still fucking gay. The shell shock from the artillery is fucking gay. Pretty much every gun isn't very good at no-scoping, even with steady aim. There have been times where I'm 10 feet away from a guy, standing still, with the guys whole body inside the crosshair and just pumping lead at him and hit nothing, then other times where I 1-shot from long distances while no-scope. Weird, tbh.

Other than a few bugs and glitches that every new release has, I think it's pretty good. I haven't played it competitively yet, so my opinion is just based off some pubbing, but meh... I think it'll be fun for a while.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6789|Great Brown North
why do we not get extra points for killing a tank? shouldn't we?

edit: and why is this in the cod4 section?

Last edited by krazed (2008-12-07 09:57:23)

jord
+2,382|6687|The North, beyond the wall.

krazed wrote:

Cause it's a mod for cod4
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6352

jord wrote:

krazed wrote:

Cause it's a mod for cod4
boing!
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Johnny_Extremer
I Am McLovin!!!!
+22|6270

csmag wrote:

Miggle wrote:

Bradt3hleader wrote:

COD5 > ALL

I can't wait for my new PC this thursday to play it on high resolution and min. 100 FPS
I take it you have a 9800GX2.

They just rock.
couldn't be, he'd be getting over 250fps. Thats waay better than any shity ati.
Nope sorry. Game has so many fps problems it's not even funny, even top of the line pc's don't get 125 fps.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6462|The Twilight Zone

Bradt3hleader wrote:

I wana know the FPS For say...800 x 600 resolution but with all the other things on high, except AA which is just a bunch of FPS eatinf crap.
I play all on high with a 8800GT 512, 4GHz CPU and 2GB or RAM. 256mb card you have is significantly slower on higher resolutions (1400 pixels and above) but you should still be able to play medium/high with no FPS decrease.

Last edited by .Sup (2008-12-09 05:19:51)

https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard