lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

pure_beef_69 wrote:

Just read on... the other day me and a few mates decided to have a race in humvees around the sharaqi peninsula i was commander and gave postitions to the squads to drive to, the first ones there were then given a second point to move to and then a final postion there they would win the race.

Now that doesn't sound TOO interesting, but after a while a few more people joined in the server and before long we had about SIX different humvees, MEC jeeps, with three people in each one, gunning each other as they raced. I was flown around in the cobra lauching artillary strikes where i thought they would be going, and sometimes attacking them with gun fire.

It was a good laugh, but i thought what if we expanded these races, got more people involved and even started up a small leader board every two weeks where so many races would take place and people would fight to get onto that leader board! This could work and it gives the game another way to play it. Its also a real laugh.

I could do with some help organising this if ur interested PM me or add me to xfire purebeef69

What do you all think????
Since you are having fun with the game, and not doing what you are SUPPOSED to be doing, I have no choice but to report you to EA for stat padding time in transport vehicles. If I am lucky, I will get your stats reset because I have nothing more important to worry about in my life than to ruin someone elses' fun. I can't see myself letting you build time toward a transport badge by having fun when you didn't really earn it.

P.S. I am now forced to call you what you are..................A TRANSPORT WHORE.

Now try and sleep tonight with THAT to think about!!!
Aardcore
+60|6714|USA, Arizona
Man this kind of thing needs to be done on Wake Island, a Race from one tip of the island all the way to the other LOL that would be kick ass! DPV's and FAV's all over the place!

Oh man, even make it like an obstacle attempt, some people get in tanks and stay stationary so when the racers show up, they start blastin' away attempting to take some dudes out!

Last edited by Aardcore (2006-03-09 10:07:39)

pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6647
Since you are having fun with the game, and not doing what you are SUPPOSED to be doing, I have no choice but to report you to EA for stat padding time in transport vehicles. If I am lucky, I will get your stats reset because I have nothing more important to worry about in my life than to ruin someone elses' fun. I can't see myself letting you build time toward a transport badge by having fun when you didn't really earn it.

P.S. I am now forced to call you what you are..................A TRANSPORT WHORE.

Now try and sleep tonight with THAT to think about!!![
lol! hmmm im not sure about that but i like the title transport whore. Jeep whore would be good bet you dont get many of them!

Anyway people sound interested then add me to your xfire i wanna get this going, im not on about mods!
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

lowing wrote:

pure_beef_69 wrote:

Just read on... the other day me and a few mates decided to have a race in humvees around the sharaqi peninsula i was commander and gave postitions to the squads to drive to, the first ones there were then given a second point to move to and then a final postion there they would win the race.

Now that doesn't sound TOO interesting, but after a while a few more people joined in the server and before long we had about SIX different humvees, MEC jeeps, with three people in each one, gunning each other as they raced. I was flown around in the cobra lauching artillary strikes where i thought they would be going, and sometimes attacking them with gun fire.

It was a good laugh, but i thought what if we expanded these races, got more people involved and even started up a small leader board every two weeks where so many races would take place and people would fight to get onto that leader board! This could work and it gives the game another way to play it. Its also a real laugh.

I could do with some help organising this if ur interested PM me or add me to xfire purebeef69

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhh, ok!!.........I will bend just this once and NOT report you to EA if you promise never to do this again and just to be safe, you must promise NEVER to enjoy BF2 in general. I am sorry, but with all of these awards and ranks, and badges at stake, we just can't afford to let ourselves slip. Now, get out there and earn those awards without having fun, the way it was meant to be!!
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6710|Charlie One Alpha
What is this Xfire you speak of?
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

LaidBackNinja wrote:

LOL i don't know either, but I wasn't gunna ask..i was afraid some third grader somewhere out there would call me a "NOOB" and hurt my feelings
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6647

lowing wrote:

lowing wrote:

pure_beef_69 wrote:

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhh, ok!!.........I will bend just this once and NOT report you to EA if you promise never to do this again and just to be safe, you must promise NEVER to enjoy BF2 in general. I am sorry, but with all of these awards and ranks, and badges at stake, we just can't afford to let ourselves slip. Now, get out there and earn those awards without having fun, the way it was meant to be!!
I feel so rong for trying to have fun on bf2 now...with all those people calling me a whore for whatever i do. I got called a Killing whore for shooting the enemy...i am a whore...i shall now only fire my gun when the enemy is not in sight. so they cant call me a noise making whore either. now enjoy thr game
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

pure_beef_69 wrote:

lowing wrote:

lowing wrote:

I feel so rong for trying to have fun on bf2 now...with all those people calling me a whore for whatever i do. I got called a Killing whore for shooting the enemy...i am a whore...i shall now only fire my gun when the enemy is not in sight. so they cant call me a noise making whore either. now enjoy thr game
LMAO!!!!........I was called a PKM whore last night defending the TV station on Warlord lol... so there is another new whore to bitch about as well..I am waiting to be called a "sprinting whore" next

Last edited by lowing (2006-03-09 10:26:05)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA
a walking fast whore........maybe a parachute whore.......perhaps a shooting back whore........I could even be called a prone whore ( cuz i go prone ALLOT)
INCSOC
Member since 1984
+113|6680|Denver, CO
There is a japanese server that does exactly the racing you're talking about.  You don't need to DL any mods (i don't think... nothing that affects regular gameplay anyway).  They're running on modified Wake and Oilfields maps.  On wake they have a plane race at the top and the island jeep race with the wings of the island closed with a long bridge, you get points for completing a lap.  Unranked of course.

I think this is it:
JP rirri COOP     [Play]     
IP: 58.0.89.254:16567

Check it out... the craziest friggin server i ever played

Last edited by INCSOC (2006-03-09 10:32:29)

FirePhoenix
+18|6640|hamilton, scotland
Im up for it
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6647
INCSOC cheers m8 i'll check that out the only problem being that if its a japanese server the ping will be like 500!

Im glad i have got so many replies about this, i just  need a server now so any clans willing to help me out? a website would be good and all ill try do that. If any1 wants to help out on this idea add me to xfire- purebeef69 or PM me. We could expand this

lowing i think we should introduce a new whore, if you have played the game for more than 2 hours you are a bf2 whore altoghter
xhashashinx
Banned
+0|6654

lowing wrote:

LaidBackNinja wrote:

LOL i don't know either, but I wasn't gunna ask..i was afraid some third grader somewhere out there would call me a "NOOB" and hurt my feelings
noobs.....lol..no im kidding...

www.xfire.com

you can talk in game..and join games of your friends....

hashashin666 is my xfire
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

xhashashinx wrote:

lowing wrote:

LaidBackNinja wrote:

noobs.....lol..no im kidding...

www.xfire.com

you can talk in game..and join games of your friends....

hashashin666 is my xfire
See I knew it!.......now I have only 1 feeling left
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6647
lowing u got xfire? add me wen u do!
rhodri_d
+-2|6666
The squad im a member of have already done these and are still doing more.

https://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f100/rhodri_d/buggyrace.jpg

Nice to know others are up to it aswell.
S4INT05
+1|6731|79605, TX

pure_beef_69 wrote:

Yea, in our clan we have our own internal ladders, and we race, dogfight, 1v1 knives, tanks...
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6647
ah i like these last two posts, its all good for people who are in clans but it would be better to make these races availalble to people who rnt in clans what clans are you from?
Barney_T_Dinosaur
Time to Die Kids!
+41|6660

lowing wrote:

pure_beef_69 wrote:

lowing wrote:

LMAO!!!!........I was called a PKM whore last night defending the TV station on Warlord lol... so there is another new whore to bitch about as well..I am waiting to be called a "sprinting whore" next
HAHA lol, i have been called a sprint whore!!! some angry tanker who i took out with c4, i sprinted off after i placed the charges and he didnt gun me down as i sprinted round the corner, "OMG no way, i hit you
with my cannon, fucking sprinting, fucking whore!" or something to that tune

Oh by the way beef, was a fun game that round! thought it was good how i shot you out the sky with my tank just before crossing the finish line! it was an accident i was shooting the cannon in triumph....honest...!
SnobbyBoss
SAS Medic
+18|6740
You can use the boat_racing_stunts map, made by Sir.Krate hand. It has a nice long track and a lot of buggys to race with. Works with BF2, no extra mod needed. The stunts mod would be a great addition though

EDIT: Also there is a mod on the BF2S Files system for racing. Its called "Rally something"

LINK: http://files.bf2s.com/details.php?file=15

Last edited by SnobbyBoss (2006-03-13 17:48:51)

Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6764

A good map to try is by the US airfield in Kubra. You can choose to go STRAIGHT downhill, and risk the life of your buggy, or take the safe path.
And that map is huge with all sorts of terrain.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6737

Well me and a friend do the same, only with planes, flying through obstacles like dock cranes, bridges towers etc pretty fun, and the racing with jeeps/buggys seems like fun too, I believe there is a racing map somewhere out there with the USMC buggys in it.
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6838
This sounds like fun.  Now all I need to do is get some mod tools and try to figure out how to make maps and churn out some really decent maps.
FrEaK
+1|6783|Finland
lol think of a big van driving ahead of you and then 2 AT men in the back of the car lol, both shooting your ass
off with their missiles
OutlawCracker
+-1|6619
So is this still going on, because I love racing around in the buggies and jeeps

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard