coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke
Saw a post earlier with the new vechiles for amoured fury, but cant seem to find it now? Anyway all them were planes/helos, surely there will be some new tanks/apc's? Can anyone shed any light on this?
ArkAng37
+1|6814|San Antonio, TX
yea well mainly tanks and airplanes from the BFDC battle field deserct combat. A patch ran off of BF1942. So yea i guess you could say yes and no. depends on the way u look at it.
Hyper
Banned
+154|6720
lotsa * moderation * going on here for the last 2 days...maybe its been deleted because somone said the word poop or somthin
Rathji
+1|6653

Hyper wrote:

lotsa * moderation * going on here for the last 2 days...maybe its been deleted because somone said the word poop or somthin
You would rather have morons running rampant? I would rather deal with someone's post being deleted than have to sift through 14 posts of pure crap a page to find the few posts that are actually related.
Hyper
Banned
+154|6720
nope i wouldnt
but it also seems that our new mod just loves to lock stuff
shrugs
not that i really care now that i think of it because these forums are not even close to what they used to be.
this used to be a helpful place where ppl were decent
now its overrun with the DS and 12 year olds.
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6713|Malaga, EspaƱa
*sighs* yet another pack is comin out soon.....so more shitty patches will come to pass...
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6759|Singapore

Hmm Packs does not = Patch!
Raphael
Wtf Padders!! Padders!!!
+18|6590|Boston, Massachusetts

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard