Slowpinger-GER-
Kermit was here...
+-1|6788|Hamburg
Hiho,

i played EF the whole weekend on ranked server, and i want to check my stats on bf2s.com.
Of course there were no new maps like the great wall etc.
BUT i checked the rest. Total play time ist 388h, but all classes together have a time of 369h.
Obviously that does not fit!
Is this a bug with the code or must i wait for the stats-update, you chuy, will make in some time?

Thx so far...

EDIT: Forgot to link my stats^^ : http://www.bf2s.com/player/47045186/

Last edited by Slowpinger-GER- (2006-03-14 04:34:13)

TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6628|Mhz

erm EF hasn't been officially released yet so I'm doubting you'll be getting any stats from it
Slowpinger-GER-
Kermit was here...
+-1|6788|Hamburg

TheEternalPessimist wrote:

erm EF hasn't been officially released yet so I'm doubting you'll be getting any stats from it
Well, the points DO count. So there IS some data transfered to the account-server....
Clayton_Bigsby
Dumptruck
+6|6828|ATX
not that it answers your question, but I haven't played EF and my totals don't add up... so it's not a matter of EF stats not getting updated or anything like that...
http://bf2s.com/player/clayton_bigsby/
I think it may have something to do with the time you spend in between spawns or something like that...
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6855|North Texas
Slowpinger, you do have your EU stats, I just looked them up. BF2s.com doesn't have the info in the stat pages yet. Once the game is released, I'm sure he'll add it shortly after.

If you're wondering:

Code:

EF Time                16:46:19
Greatwall              05:59:43      8      8
Taraba Quarry          05:33:37      7      11
Operation Smokescreen  05:12:59      10     10
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6856|"Frisco"

Actually, new stats are quite difficult to add to the DB (another reason for the recode) -- but since I'm really freaking close to having the player profile pages done, I may end up cleaning those up and just switching horses this weekend to the new server to get you these things...
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6829|Belgium

^ Beware of what you're promising; don't fall in the caveats of EA

Cheers,
R
Slowpinger-GER-
Kermit was here...
+-1|6788|Hamburg
Thx a lot to NM156 and Chuy!
Sniekj
+1|6660|Stramproy (netherlands)