Thr1lls33k4
+4|6392|Maastricht, Netherlands
Hi guys,

I just bought BF2 the complete collection, actually I was only missing Euro Force. Now i tried to connect the serial given in the box of the collection to my existing BF2 account "Thr1lls33k4". Why the hell does it not accept this?
It says things like "Username already in use" or "Invalid code"
I went to this site just like I was told by the installation program here: http://account.ea.com/commerce/bf2bp/co … ;path=oreg

And then I just fill in my bf2 account name and it doesn't accept this? Its such a lame system, I paid 20 euros for this box and now I still cant play Euro Force? Need help, plz dont tell me I have to get on the phone with EA members cuz that would be lame. The more I try to get it working the more confused I get by this stupid system.

Last edited by Thr1lls33k4 (2008-12-06 11:56:44)

Chou
+737|6832
You could try to Retrieve the account.. and see if that works.
El Beardo
steel woolly mammoth
+150|5761|Gulf Coast

Insert the disc into your microwave, cook on high for 15 seconds and your problems will be gone.
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5945|CA
You have to link your account when you finish installing it.  After you you finish the install, it should prompt you to link your BF2 account with Euro Forces, and Armored Fury if you installed it to.

My Advice: Delete all evidence of BF2 from your computer, and reinstall everything from the Complete collection disk.  That should work better.

Last edited by TopHat01 (2008-12-06 22:01:34)

thepilot91
+64|6277|Ă…land!

DrPeePeeFace wrote:

Insert the disc into your microwave, cook on high for 15 seconds and your problems will be gone.
I was on the phone with ea every day after school 2-3 hours a day..trying to fix the same shit but the motherfucker didnt anyway...after 2 weeks of that i gave up...
Thr1lls33k4
+4|6392|Maastricht, Netherlands

TopHat01 wrote:

You have to link your account when you finish installing it.  After you you finish the install, it should prompt you to link your BF2 account with Euro Forces, and Armored Fury if you installed it to.

My Advice: Delete all evidence of BF2 from your computer, and reinstall everything from the Complete collection disk.  That should work better.
I know but I did reinstall in the beginning...I installed the Complete Collection including the boosterpacks. But the problem is, I bought AF maybe like 2 years ago and linked it to my existing and only account I'm using. So it said from the beginning "Username in use" or something like it.
So I guess I cant link this shit to my existing account which was my plan. The only thing I can do now is create a new account and try EF there or pay another 9.99 to add EF to my existing account, but I don't feel like doing that because its bs!
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5945|CA
Can you de-link Armored Fury from your account, and re-link it with the AF in the complete collection?
prototype
+52|6352
what a pain in the ass it was to get it to work but i finally got mine to work only to find out that no one plays AF or EF
Lord_Palm-Of_Doom
+11|5585|San Diego, California
I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM!!! EA sucks sometimes.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard