The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6673|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

Flecco wrote:

27 is drunk.
9.45am.  Ive had 2 fags, a pan au choclate and 2 coffee's.  My morning poo is about arf an hour away.  Wish I was, well now I don't wish I was drunk akshuly.  Wouldnt mind a spliff though.
Laura
your girlfriend a freak like cirque du soleil
+149|5830|u fucking wot m8

1927 wrote:

Laura - What you do next? Give him a chance to do it again to you? Thats 50/50.

Do you try and start a relationship with him? Maybe he was nervous and I'm wrong to write him off so early, maybe he was nervous? But even so, do you want a mouse or a man?

If I was you and I did talk to him, Id play it cool, I wouldnt even let him know I had gone, 'Kanye? What Kanye?, shit must of forgot, that was lucky you didnt turn up I went with whats his face to the movies that night'

Trouble is with most of this, he can read all of this thread unless you delete it
Wait wait wait, So who's on the forums?

If your talking about Tony, Idk if he's on the forums.

If your talking about the guy that bailed on me, Then Idk either.

The first part of my original post is unrelated, The me breaking up with Tony part.
https://i52.tinypic.com/98cz7p.png
Someone sed he posts here aswell, I went into Jerry Springer mode.

Your making a mistake if you ring him.  Be bold big and brave - Dont do it.  If he's worth anything he will ring, if he dosen't you havent lost anything.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6453|The Twilight Zone
L@Led at Laura's last karma, really did
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png

.Sup wrote:

Not guilty your honour

Not guilty of
1. Karmaring that karma
2. Giving Sup the itch
3. Having the itch

Please excuse my bad spelling, I have no heating in my works and until the afternoon my hands don't warm up.
Laura
@ 1927: That would of been omfg, Is he on the forums though?

And yeahh I guess if he's any man at all, He'll ring me.

If I ring him, Idk, I look kinda desperate.
And that is a nono for girls :S

@ .Sup:
Laura
I didn't know that Karma was publicly viewable
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6809|NÃ¥rvei

.Sup wrote:

But it's true, those blisters on your upper lip looks nasty
Wait behind the line ..............................................................

Varegg wrote:

.Sup wrote:

But it's true, those blisters on your upper lip looks nasty
The latin is for it is 'Scabbius Dickius' untreatable from what I hear.
Laura
Alright, I'm going to give him until 10pm to call me.

Which is in about an hour.

And if he doesn't call, What should I do?

I want to know why he didn't come.

I don't like people who waste my time.

Laura wrote:

Alright, I'm going to give him until 10pm to call me.

Which is in about an hour.

And if he doesn't call, What should I do?

I want to know why he didn't come.

I don't like people who waste my time.
Get him out ya head he's still pissing you off.  He isn't going to call sorry, dont you dare call him though and you know that yaself.  Put the phone down and go grab some choclate.
Laura
Theres no more

And my private stash is all melted

=]
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6570|USA
the one angle that i'm surprised nobody came up with is that he's just a compulsive liar. it happens. maybe he never had kanye tickets.

maybe his mom got in a wreck today and he forgot to call you

maybe he had a good reason. maybe he didn't. why should you care? he's one guy in a world of 6 billion people. if you let one person bring you down you're in for a world of hurt. /my worldview.
Thats that fella's fault un'all, see another reason to ignore him.  Eggy had the right idea, ignore him, sack him off.
Laura

Ender2309 wrote:

the one angle that i'm surprised nobody came up with is that he's just a compulsive liar. it happens. maybe he never had kanye tickets.

maybe he had a good reason. maybe he didn't. why should you care? he's one guy in a world of 6 billion people. if you let one person bring you down you're in for a world of hurt. /my worldview.
I reckon the 1st reason best fits.

And yeahh he's only one guy.

Plenty of more fish in the sea.
Laura
At 1927: I know, But I want to know WHY HE WAS WASTING MY TIME.

k?

Laura wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

I reckon the 1st reason best fits.

And yeahh he's only one guy.

Plenty of more fish in the sea.
Uncle 27 mention he can't be trusted earlier within this thread.  For whatever reason/excuse he has it's still shit because he didnt ring and let Laura know.

I think we all agree to sack him off, he not even worth a call to find out why tbh, thats his job to tell you, if he dosen't/can't, whats that tell you Laura?
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6646

Laura wrote:

But this is the part that confuses me the most.
- And why. Are guys. So. Evil.
maybe cuz women are all retarded?
VicktorVauhn
+319|6391|Southern California
Random fucking intro that has little to do with story?

Anyhow, guy you don't know that well offers you sweet fucking tickets... He pretty much just wanted to get in your pants.
I am guessing:

He either figured it was a lost cause

Someone he knew better wanted the tickets and rather then having to awkwardly tell you you can't have it anymore he just gave it to the other person instead and ignored you (figuring you guys aren't that close and he wont have to deal with you anyways)

He had either a better option for a girl to take, or a more sure thing....

A dick move... but why are guys such dicks? Last time they were nice some other chick fucked them over real good. We get fucked over, we get callus, we stop caring.

Last edited by VicktorVauhn (2008-12-05 02:09:26)

Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6473|6 6 4 oh, I forget

The phone's disconnected? He's arrested!

ed. Or atleast he should be for doing that.

Last edited by Ultrafunkula (2008-12-05 02:10:26)

Laura wrote:

At 1927: I know, But I want to know WHY HE WAS WASTING MY TIME.

k?
You reckon he big enough to tell you the truth? Do you really want/need to hear it?  At least what you don't know can't hurt you and may stop you ever getting anywhere with him in the future.

He could make up some total bollox excuse why and you'd still want to know the truth.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6631|Finland

Screw the guy with the tickets. (Not in the literal biblical way, the other one).

An asshole is an asshole is an asshole. Not all men are like that, but I certainly know enough of them to know that they are abundant. Yes, I also can be a total jerk, but not in the sense as you explained this guy to be. Standing you up without an explanation is really weak. I have no idea why women have a tendency to fall for the idiots, but that's the way it is. Just as we men love tits and ass above everything else, only to realize that into the relationship, we find ourselves needing something like brains as well. Wash rinse repeat. Every now and then the perfect package comes along (or as close to as possible), this guy certainly isn't it.

Think of it this way: It's a good thing that he did like that now, and not at the point where you had actually fallen for him head over heels.

P.S: If you and Tony were fighting all the time, you probably made the right call.
I need around tree fiddy.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6390

Forget about him - I hate to say it, but unless you're completely fixated on someone, there's no point worrying about it.  To be perfectly candid about it, 1 hour is too long to wait for anyone (save for my gf, who's always late, but I don't mind).  He probably went with another friend (said before), or went to something he liked more.

Also, if he didn't even call to apologise, then dump his ass.

*By the way, drop in AU chat sometime.  Just do at a time when spam isn't that bad...

Well, it's been like that for months now, so I haven't really been posting there anyway.

Last edited by some_random_panda (2008-12-05 02:21:53)

bennisboy
+829|6646|Poundland
I'm guessing the reason you felt upset was cos, even though you didn't "like" him, being bailed on makes you upset that he doesn't "like" you. You're wondering why.

Dont let it get to you, you'll find someone else you like, who likes you, and who wont stand you up!
Laura
@ Ajax_the_Great1: idk. We'll have to argue that in a seperate thread.

@ VictorVauhn: It wasn't random, Because if I hadn't explained that me and Tony had broken up, people would go 'hey wtf arn't you with tony tho?'. Saved me some extra posts.

And yeah, Your reasoning seems logical.

But I still reckon he never had the tickets.

@ Ultrafunkula: Nah I think it means that the phone cables disconnected from the actual reciever.

And yeah, I wanna fuck him over good.

In a bad way.

And @ 1927: I reckon he's a pussy for lieing to me in the first place about the tickets, An even bigger pussy for bailing, And an asshole for disconnecting his mobile and home phone. Nothing suss about that.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard