SineNomine
Panzerblitz
+37|6876|SPARTA
Since this afternoon GMT +1 when I try to log in my bf2 account it freezes in the "connecting to account-server" screen. after hours and hours of reinstalling, patching, reading through support-sites, other web-sites, contacting ea, I tried to contact Gamespy, maybe they knew. So I log in in my gamespy account and when i chose my profile SineNomine in which my nick is SineNomine, it freaking tells me that this one is in use and that I have to chose another one, so it brings me to a screen where I could change my nick.
I contacted gamespy-support about this but I hardly can wait. FFS what the hell is going on???
Does this have something to do that my game crashed yesterday when i wanted to see the rankings in bfhq and i had to terminte it via the taskmanager??? or is someone namehacking me and if so how can I see this????
Please help!!!!!
B1GBUD
+17|6749|Under an Artillery Shell
Sounds like the Account Login is cached and won't let you log on concurrently. Try logging into a different gamespy login/game like Test Drive Unlimited if you have it.
SineNomine
Panzerblitz
+37|6876|SPARTA
any other games, cos i dont have test drive unlimited
iD
Hates most server admins.
+7|6809
did you delete your bf2 profile folder? unistall/reinstall might not clean all settings
SineNomine
Panzerblitz
+37|6876|SPARTA

iD wrote:

did you delete your bf2 profile folder? unistall/reinstall might not clean all settings
i did, used the "find account" to get my soldier but same freeze here!!! I'm getting desperate
B1GBUD
+17|6749|Under an Artillery Shell
regedit?

or try and create a new account?

Last edited by B1GBUD (2008-03-24 15:04:55)

SineNomine
Panzerblitz
+37|6876|SPARTA

B1GBUD wrote:

regedit?

or try and create a new account?
why regedit

and no I won't create a new, this one is mine and I want to use it!!!
SineNomine
Panzerblitz
+37|6876|SPARTA
wow after router reset all problems were solved.....

ea support answer: go in account management and find your account.....o rly?????....dumbasses
FN1HookEm
+1|6753|DFW Texas
I am having the same problem with creating a new account. Any name I try and use comes up the same "uniquenickname already in use".
I have searched thru the leaderboards for the name I am trying to create and there is nonthing. I have also tried various ways of creating the
name but its always the same. How many fucking names have been created and not in use ? So before I get a responce about firewalls, routers and internet capped, i dont have a router, firewall is off and internet is not capped. The account I am trying to create is parts of my name and dob (and no it wouldnt be the accurate date)
so I know theres no way in hell thats its already in use. I have also done a search thru the leaderboards and OMFG at the accounts that are old as SHIT !!! For example : roglo 83168840....this fucking account has less than 100 global points but yet its still showing as active. Can the retards over at EA/Dice not delete obsolete accounts so that these nicks can be put to good use ? FUCKING RIDICULOUS

Last edited by FN1HookEm (2008-12-03 14:43:48)

san4
The Mas
+311|6841|NYC, a place to live
The system for checking names is mysterious.

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=62809

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard