Torbe
+0|6749|England
Hi All,

My Ranking system all seems to be working normally except for the fact that I have a 0 score shown under EA score and nothing showing next to my BF2S score. Anyone have any ideas why this could be?

Thanks in advance,

Torbe

Last edited by Torbe (2005-10-07 08:01:50)

Stoned_Smurfz
The Mushroom Man
+1|6817|Australia
True that they dont work yet for anyone
Torbe
+0|6749|England
Ok I understand the BF2S score not being enabled yet, but some of my friends do seem to have an EA Score any ideas?
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6817|North Texas
The EA score is the overall score ranking, provided by EA's stats process. Chuy stopped polling for this data, because it was slowing the stats retrieval to a crawl. The "overall score" data is a separate feed from the rest of the stats you see in your profile. The BF2S score is Chuy's own algorithm he created, to rank you against all other BF2S users. My guess, is he's missing some data from the new XML feed(currently under beta testing), that prevents him from calculating the BF2S score.

The reason some of your friends see theirs, is because he only stopped polling the global ranking a few days ago. The data is still in the database, and won't change until he starts getting this data again.
Torbe
+0|6749|England
Excellent, thanks for the information and really prompt response. :-)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard