Dilbert2468
+6|6739|Australia

Flecco wrote:

wiez wrote:

Another one from Perth here. Mainly tend to play on Internode servers, but occasionally branch out as well. Actuall server differs depending on the maps on offer, I prefer to play servers with a rotation than single map servers.

Hey Flecco, whereabouts in the NT are you? I was in Alice for 3 years.
Nope never lived in Alice. I'm living at Australia's best kept secret fishing spot, problem is I hate fishing... Lived in Katherine for ages, currently in a small (4500 people it is REALLY small) town called Gove or Nhulunbuy, by the sea. There is about 6 of us here who try and get together on the servers occasionally.

Pics of Australia's best kept fishing secret can be found at www.nhulunbuy.com   I think....

-EDIT-

Link works.
town i live in population of 500. hell i don't even live in the town lol
Smiley
+1|6656|Newcastle, NSW, Australia
Newcastle, NSW

Everyone knows me

Gamearena ftw

Last edited by Smiley (2006-03-11 23:19:38)

Juice
+2|6774|Melbourne, Australia
I'm from Melbourne, Australia... go by the nickname "ouc" or with my tag, "=Gw= ouc" ingame.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6664|NT, like Mick Dundee

wiez wrote:

Flecco wrote:

wiez wrote:

Another one from Perth here. Mainly tend to play on Internode servers, but occasionally branch out as well. Actuall server differs depending on the maps on offer, I prefer to play servers with a rotation than single map servers.

Hey Flecco, whereabouts in the NT are you? I was in Alice for 3 years.
Nope never lived in Alice. I'm living at Australia's best kept secret fishing spot, problem is I hate fishing... Lived in Katherine for ages, currently in a small (4500 people it is REALLY small) town called Gove or Nhulunbuy, by the sea. There is about 6 of us here who try and get together on the servers occasionally.

Pics of Australia's best kept fishing secret can be found at www.nhulunbuy.com   I think....

-EDIT-

Link works.
Haha, for such a big country it really is a small place. You may not believe this but I was actually born in Gove. We moved to WA just before I turned 5 so don't really remember the place unfortuneately.
It has changed alot recently. The processing plant was expanded/undergoing expansions. There are around 1000 extra people in town at the moment, most of them are assholes. You dont remember the place? It isn't bad, but it isn't brilliant.

Juice, I believe I have shot you before.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
MelbourneVictory
+2|6645|Melbourne, Australia
I think my nickname says everything about where I'm from.

Any SFC/AUFC bastards out there?
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6740

MelbourneVictory wrote:

I Want Archie Back!!!!!!
MelbourneVictory

Jestar12345 wrote:

MelbourneVictory wrote:

I Want Archie Back!!!!!!
He'll be back, don't worry. He's only over there warming up for the world cup.
tgust5
+22|6626
Australians are in every squad i join.  They kick ass in this game!
m4sopmod
+1|6752
Apparently there's not many ppl from Perth. I wonder why ??? Perth here btw
lewi
+3|6645|Kalgoorlie, Western Australia

Flecco wrote:

in a small (4500 people it is REALLY small) town called Gove or Nhulunbuy, by the sea.
My sister lives there, works at the club, dont wanna mention any names but her initials are J.C was married to a bloke named John... ring any bells?
lewi
+3|6645|Kalgoorlie, Western Australia

m4sopmod wrote:

D00d, the clan im in is pretty much full of perth pplz, GO STOMP!
MelbourneVictory

m4sopmod wrote:

Too far away from the rest of us in the East.

At least you guys have the Internet, unlike Adelaide

Anyone seen Rohnny John's skit, Chopper doing the weather?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … ;q=chopper

Enjoy hehe
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6740

m4sopmod wrote:

Ive got plenty of WA'ers in my Clan. You wanna Join
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6674|Canberra, AUS

Binximus wrote:

the_heart_attack wrote:

canberra too, play mainly node 6 now.
hmmm im on that sharqi internode #6 every now and then ill keep an eye out for u
Damn it, I know you. You're the one who keeps pulling off really cheap kills! (but it's easy to get you back)

Suburb?

Age?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Spark
+874|6674|Canberra, AUS
Oh yeah. Nice chance to say this

DAMN PLUS TO HELL!!!!!

What with smiley, eversio, munter etc etc...
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
vassili_zaitsev
+1|6626
Yes, them plus boys are very annoying, they all stack up a server and rape all the unsuspecting pub players, great way to boost their stats, sorry had to say it.

That eversio guy is the master dolphin diver if I ever saw one. Too bad they nerfed it eh.
Spark
+874|6674|Canberra, AUS

m4sopmod wrote:

There all on their node WA servers >.<

Lol

Eversio is still a freak.

I zigzag up the hill near surv post in sharqi. He's bunnyhopping and kills me (no revive possible) within the second.

I also don't like some of these freks who prone-crouch-roll-prone-crouch
~ Richard Feynman
Binximus
+8|6652|Australia

Spark wrote:

Binximus wrote:

the_heart_attack wrote:

canberra too, play mainly node 6 now.
hmmm im on that sharqi internode #6 every now and then ill keep an eye out for u
Damn it, I know you. You're the one who keeps pulling off really cheap kills! (but it's easy to get you back)

Suburb?

Age?
ahhhh you refering to me?... Spark???
Flyboy63
+8|6703|South Australia

MelbourneVictory wrote:

Are you kidding? You should visit us down here in the sunny mediteranean technology state sometime. ..Oh wait, I forgot you, guys dont get out much with all the rain there huh..lol

We have a choice of ADSL2+ (pm me & I'll describe what that is for all you eastern staters) from a number of providers at great rates.

You will check me out most times on Internode servers, mainly Karkand & Wake.

Last edited by Flyboy63 (2006-03-14 05:50:08)

junkpi1e
Captain Input
+4|6628|Sunshine Coast, Queensland
I'm stuck on 128k.

So whenever I kill you, laugh at me anyway.
MelbourneVictory

Flyboy63 wrote:

MelbourneVictory wrote:

Are you kidding? You should visit us down here in the sunny mediteranean technology state sometime. ..Oh wait, I forgot you, guys dont get out much with all the rain there huh..lol

We have a choice of ADSL2+ (pm me & I'll describe what that is for all you eastern staters) from a number of providers at great rates.

You will check me out most times on Internode servers, mainly Karkand & Wake.
I'm happy with my grounded cable.

I hate all things ADSL with a passion in Aus, because they're all shite.

As for the Mediterranean comment, Melbourne has the worlds 3rd largest Greek population outside of Athens and Thessaloniki (grew up with Greeks, great info this! ), so I'd venture to say that our "Sunny one minute, hailing the next" city is slightly more mediterranean.
[BB]Mort
+3|6619|Sydney

SargeX_au wrote:

can't say i've seen any of u guys around though...hmmm mayb i should pay more attention rather than concentrating on having my name at the top of the list.
I haven't seen you around much either, but the first time I did was enough for you to become my one and only "Worst Enemy"...

Next time we meet... vengance shall be mine!!! MWUHAHAHAHAHAHA!
SargeX_au
+29|6752

[BB]Mort wrote:

SargeX_au wrote:

can't say i've seen any of u guys around though...hmmm mayb i should pay more attention rather than concentrating on having my name at the top of the list.
I haven't seen you around much either, but the first time I did was enough for you to become my one and only "Worst Enemy"...

Next time we meet... vengance shall be mine!!! MWUHAHAHAHAHAHA!
lmao, yeh it was just 4 kills - so the stats say. Join the 24/7 sharqi server on internode.....i play there a lot lately. Don't be embarrassed when i shock paddle you. hahaha
[BB]Mort
+3|6619|Sydney
Ha, well seeing your stats on the defib I'm not too worried. Besides, I've come to quite like the new Sniper PKM, and if I get my clan mate (dQx) who is also on your list then together we might get some payback.

Mind you, I have also played on the same side in your squad on a few games and I have to say your KD is well justified. As long as I remember not to try for my vet knife badge on the same server you are on I should be able to hold my own
<<R2>>Capt.HKS
+15|6622|Australia
Newie FTW Spent most of my life in Newie now I live in Port Stephens.

When I'm not playing on our server, usually play on GA seeings as BP is my ISP.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard