mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6721|Sydney, Australia

aerodynamic wrote:

No way, We just had a test on taht today.
Was the test or ?
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5753|Roma
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
blah
macaroni with cheeseeee
+111|5747|Croatia
It's funny how everyone knows the answer,but it's always different

Ender you should post the way you were taught to solve that kind of problems in school.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6843|Reykjavík, Iceland.

mcminty wrote:

Ha! '27 mate, I've got no fucking clue about the above question on moving the function by a vector.

But srsly, wtf topic is it even?
High school math...BE AFRAID!
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6236|Uk
disclaimer: Further Maths is Face Rape
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6570|USA

blah wrote:

It's funny how everyone knows the answer,but it's always different

Ender you should post the way you were taught to solve that kind of problems in school.
mcminty already did it. there's only one way to do calculus my friend.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6673|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

mcminty wrote:

Ha! '27 mate, I've got no fucking clue about the above question on moving the function by a vector.
You just wanna come and play in the sand pit with me now don't you and use my felts for some colouring in?  Well theres room for two mate, what you got in ya packed lunch box?

Ummm upon reading back I can see how some members here feel I may be trying to crack onto a mod, but to your delight/disappointment Minty, I'm honestly not.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6721|Sydney, Australia

1927 wrote:

mcminty wrote:

You just wanna come and play in the sand pit with me now don't you and use my felts for some colouring in?  Well theres room for two mate, what you got in ya packed lunch box?

Ummm upon reading back I can see how some members here feel I may be trying to crack onto a mod, but to your delight/disappointment Minty, I'm honestly not.
Sandbox? I'm there!

Yeah, reading it for the first time it did seem like you were having a crack at me - but after a few more reads it (to my delight) didn't really seem like it. It's all good.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard