lilmike815
+2|6764|Chicago, IL, U. S. A.
The mouse that came with my sony vaio sux. I wanna get a wireless mouse now, espcially sence how my rig is really far away from my playing so I am always shorted. I narrowed it down to 2 mice, both logitech. The G7 and the MX100. I hear pretty good things about both. Has any one got any experience with either one? I know corded mice are faster but cord length is an issue with me.

Secondly does any one have any specs for an ASUS P4SD-VL. SONY and ASUS keeps jerking me around with the specs espically sence the mother board is kind of old. I really wanna get some more RAM, and a couple of other things just to let me limp along on my rig until I can get money for a new one.

Thanx In advance
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6740|AUS, Canberra
well i got a g5 and luv it so id say get the g7.
GuestHead
+2|6589
i also have a g5, which is 95% the same mouse as the g7.  The differences are the texture (g7 is smooth, g5 is rough), g5 has weights where the g7 has a battery, and the obvious.  Being able to adjust dpi on the fly is a feature i couldn't live without anymore.  Dropping the dpi to 400 makes sniping really fun.  You can aim at their heads every time instead of battling your mouse to get it where you want it (my old one was a Microsoft). 
Definitely guy the g7 over the mx.  You won't be disappointed.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

Get a Creative 2020 mouse and an external 4-port USB hub or an extension cable.

lilmike815 wrote:

The mouse that came with my sony vaio sux. I wanna get a wireless mouse now, espcially sence how my rig is really far away from my playing so I am always shorted. I narrowed it down to 2 mice, both logitech. The G7 and the MX100. I hear pretty good things about both. Has any one got any experience with either one? I know corded mice are faster but cord length is an issue with me.

Secondly does any one have any specs for an ASUS P4SD-VL. SONY and ASUS keeps jerking me around with the specs espically sence the mother board is kind of old. I really wanna get some more RAM, and a couple of other things just to let me limp along on my rig until I can get money for a new one.

Thanx In advance

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard