memphisjz
+1|6706|Belgium
this should be a massive poll :p
-101-InvaderZim
+42|6864|Waikato, Aotearoa
me? from non of the above. Kiwi mate
YoBabysDaddy
+31|6844|St. Louis, MO
North America,interesting that Antarctica is a choice.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6721
I'm sure the penguins are big fans of bf2.
Cripple
+0|6660
Kiwi as well, closest option is Australia but last time i checked that we weren't part of that
memphisjz
+1|6706|Belgium
What is kiwi?
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6693|Australia

memphisjz wrote:

What is kiwi?
Its their national bird.

A little thing that doesnt fly.

Edit: New Zealanders affectionately call themselves, and by others, the name "Kiwi/s".

Last edited by BF2Craglyeye (2006-03-12 04:10:49)

memphisjz
+1|6706|Belgium

BF2Craglyeye wrote:

memphisjz wrote:

What is kiwi?
Its their national bird.

From which continent?
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6721
I believe he's referring to New Zealand.
memphisjz
+1|6706|Belgium
didn't knew that new sealand was a continent
srry guys, my geographie aint that good :p
Mr.Pieeater
+116|6644|Cherry Pie

YoBabysDaddy wrote:

North America,interesting that Antarctica is a choice.
Hey he is just trying to be fair.  Antarcticans needs representation too. LOL

Last edited by Mr.Pieeater (2006-03-13 09:52:42)

DeadFin
Who are we to argue with Taller Ghost Walt?
+27|6684|Finland
Europe

Last edited by DeadFin (2006-03-13 10:22:37)

Chowley
+1|6706|Ireland

memphisjz wrote:

didn't knew that new sealand was a continent
srry guys, my geographie aint that good :p
Its not a continent, I guess it would be aahh Australasia the continent its on, which would include Fiji, tonga well all of micronesia etc ? I could be all wrong though .
Rosse_modest
+76|6796|Antwerp, Flanders

BF2Craglyeye wrote:

memphisjz wrote:

What is kiwi?
Its their national bird.

Edit: New Zealanders affectionately call themselves, and by others, the name "Kiwi/s".
Yes, I have one of them critters on one of my backup mousemats.
shadow18alpha
I attend BF2 Anonymous Meetings
+129|6695|Warlord/Bellevue,WA
lots of Europeans I see
maton
LAZY ZOMBIE
+-4|6798
why you put north and south america separated? they are the same continent, also if you want to put them apart, then you forgot central america and the islands of the caribbean.

well actually that doesn't matter
just kidding  man
I'm an American (yes, from the American continent)
Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6790|New York

maton wrote:

why you put north and south america separated? they are the same continent, also if you want to put them apart, then you forgot central america and the islands of the caribbean.

just kidding  man
Hm.

North America and South America are two different continents.

You know, there are 7 continents: Asia, Africa, Antarctica, North America, South America, Europe, and Australia.

Jesus, I'm 14 and i knew that.
MooseRyder
+37|6675|Montréal, Canada
U should take off Antartica, no1 live there , theres only scientists that are there to make tests on the ice and shit. oh theres a lot of penguins
tgust5
+22|6647
Australians kick ass in this game.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6791|AUS, Canberra
im still in shock from seeing someone included aus in one of these where are you from polls.

mad respect.
Chowley
+1|6706|Ireland

MooseRyder wrote:

U should take off Antartica, no1 live there , theres only scientists that are there to make tests on the ice and shit. oh theres a lot of penguins
But the penguins might feel left out. <3
maton
LAZY ZOMBIE
+-4|6798

Papa Smurf 314 wrote:

maton wrote:

just kidding  man
Hm.

North America and South America are two different continents.

You know, there are 7 continents: Asia, Africa, Antarctica, North America, South America, Europe, and Australia.

Jesus, I'm 14 and i knew that.
ohhh i see that here in USA teach you that there are 2 american continents (North and South America)
but in the most of the world is know that there is just one american continent which is divided in 4 parts, North America,Central America,South America and the island of the caribean (such as Cuba,Domican Republica, Jamaica and so on...) but its only one continent

Last edited by maton (2006-03-13 21:04:05)

mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6741|Sydney, Australia

the_heart_attack wrote:

im still in shock from seeing someone included aus in one of these where are you from polls.

mad respect.
I second that.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6741|Sydney, Australia

maton wrote:

ohhh i see that here in USA teach you that there are 2 american continents (North and South America)
but in the most of the world is know that there is just one american continent which is divided in 4 parts, North America,Central America,South America and the island of the caribean (such as Cuba,Domican Republica, Jamaica and so on...) but its only one continent
True, the two are sometimes consolidated, but that is only one model. All of the others call North and South seperate.

If you are talking in terms of tectonic plates, the North and South are seperate. http://element.ess.ucla.edu/publication … ll_map.gif shows there are quite a few plates dividing the Americas.

If you want to go another way, this map http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Pana … iagram.png shows the panama canal cuts the americas in half. and as wikipedia sais - A continent (Latin continere, "to hold together") is a large continuous landmass. Therefore, North and South america are seperate continents.
maton
LAZY ZOMBIE
+-4|6798
and i thoug the panama canal was made by the man (or at least finished with dynamite) so the boats could pass, but well cuba, haiti,jamaica,dominican republic,and trinidad & tobago are separated from the rest of the other countries, so it must be another continent?
i wont make you change yor mind or viceversa, but if you ask to people from, belize,guatemala,salvador,honduras,nicaragua,costa rica and panama they will tell you that they are from central america and not from the north america.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard