destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6624|Canada
Talking about herself

Greater Than Chocolate Rain
TheDonkey
Eat my bearrrrrrrrrrr, Tonighttt
+163|5715|Vancouver, BC, Canada
I strive to someday get the cash to get a Midi keyboard and PC adapter and write music close to that.

I understand music theory, and can Beatmatch/Mix, but I can't play the piano for shit,=.

But yeah, I currently have 2 dreams in life,
1. Work on concert lighting for the likes of Justin Timberlake(his music is crap, but the lighting they had going is sensational, I watched the concert 3 times just for the lighting)
And
2. Write/Make music of this style, electro-pop ish

I have no life.
Bulldogz
Blacking Out the Friction
+32|5997|Rexburg, Idaho
eww that second girl almost looks like a man.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6619|London, England
God damn, the 3rd and 5th girl (is it the same girl well I dunno) are fucking hot imfo
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6660|Groningen, The Netherlands

Mekstizzle wrote:

God damn, the 3rd and 5th girl (is it the same girl well I dunno) are fucking hot imfo
agreed
Brasso
+1,549|6628

Gamematt wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

agreed
ugh.

:34 is nice.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6505

Mekstizzle wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

:34 is nice.
qft
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6325

i was like she was all he was all they were like we were all like omg like totally we were like I was all they were all he was like she was like oh totally like omg

Damn that was hilarious.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
BlackKoala
+215|6323
pink hair is my secret fetish.

:0
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6288|Éire

TheDonkey wrote:

I strive to someday get the cash to get a Midi keyboard and PC adapter and write music close to that.
Please don't. There's already enough bad music in the world.
hahah thats funny

do people really watch those video blogs?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard