ClickinCordite
+-1|6680
1) Can the gun images be improved to show when you are in primary or secondary mode on the gun, this is a rather large pain in the butt having to waste ammo and give away position when its critical

2) Tanks can be jumped on, how about if you have the guts to get onto a tank to be able to throw a grenade into the open hatch and lay waste to the sucker inside, visually they disappear into the void but with little satisfaction!

My only gripes, hope they may be seen by the code gods

Cheers it's a great addictive game

ClickinCordite
IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6776
umm worng area. this is feature request for the site not he game.

1 no if u adjust it im pretty sure PB will see this as a mod and not let u on ranked servers. but I think firerate does need to be changed to another button.

2 thats pointless. ever heard of C4?
Edit: Heros die and loose tickets for thier team for no reason when they do stuff like that.

Last edited by IBKCKNURASS (2006-03-12 06:40:04)

chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6886|"Frisco"

1. Or you could read the plain-as-day number in the bottom left where you ammo meter is located which clearly points to wich fireing mode you are in. Unless, for some reason you think that a small switch in the up or 'sorta up' position on the gun would be more noticeable -- because in reality, that's all that changed. On second though, that part of the model usually isn't even visible in first person anyway, so that's really a moot point.

2. Grenades don't disapear, and as a side note, I seriously doubt that you'd ever get a grenade into the top of a tank -- that might be a fun WWII movie sceen, but I doubt today's military is quite so seceptible.
Poncho
and I'm not a raincoat...
+91|6746|NL
i have knifed atleast 3 gunners (on a tank) and even 1 with the defribillator! BZZZT! lol

i think a nice grenade in the tank would be fun. you could stand on the tank and put it in or have a lucky throw (from above) and put it right into it. it would kill the driver of course

....and if you can sneaky put 2 c4 on a tank than you could also put /throw sneaky a grenade in the tank...
coldfyre99
+-2|6667

chuyskywalker wrote:

1. Or you could read the plain-as-day number in the bottom left where you ammo meter is located which clearly points to wich fireing mode you are in.
Great, next you are going to be telling us to use the search feature on the forums instead of starting repeated threads....

ClickinCordite
+-1|6680
Hey I know at least 10 guys who play this game and all were at a loss as to how to differentiate the firing mode, well now we know, many thanks Chuyskywalker, will check it out after this post, we must have all been too keen to play rather than read the manual if it's in there, havent looked yet,...

Grenades in tanks well, what can I say my bro put me up to it, however why shoud the C4 dude get all the glory, if the hole is made small enough it's a luck throw, sorry to say but HERO's make the game, the're the ones on point, if you can take a tank out with a grenade you have saved how many points, because typically when your in that position they are near a flag or on their way, it makes a world of difference especially for they fodder saved, as it stands Im cool with the C4 boys trying their best, but it sure would be nice to just be able to do it!

See you on the field
I will be the one in front shouting enemy spotted while the blokes following know where you are

as to the fact Im in the wrong area, well no excuse will set that right,.... I will now cry into my beer for such a grevious mistake....

ClinkinCordite (Play when I can player)
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6785|The United Center
i don't see it necessary to change how the firing mode is displayed.  when i first started playing i had problems with it, but after a couple weeks i got used to it and i haven't had any problems since.

as for the grenade in the tank...i don't like it.  its not like a transport where there are open spaces.  the front viewing window is protected by inches thick bullet proof glass and the top has a closed hatch.  i see no way of getting a grenade inside.
EvilJebus
+11|6663
There is already a fireing mode indicator like chuyskywalker said, it's not that hard to find I never have a problem knowing what mode I'm in.

I do however like the dropping of a grenade in a tank. There is a hole where the gunner is, but I suppose now that I think about it that is just the gunners hole, not where the main driver is. I have gotten on an enemy tank several times myself when I wasn't Special Forces, so I just hoped on for a ride to stay alive.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard