The Sheriff wrote:

Try having the surname Bond irl.
"The names Bond. Oli, Bond."

.. nah, that doesn't work.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
El Beardo
steel woolly mammoth
+150|5690|Gulf Coast

<------that is my in game name, I just wanted a name that was stupid really, Kind of a response to seeing so many "tough guy" nics like HellfireSniperOfDoom666, Ares37682 or GodOfWar7......you get the idea. i kind of regret the name though, i have been kicked from games for a name violation many times =/
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6459|Gogledd Cymru

TheAussieReaper wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

Try having the surname Bond irl.
"The names Bond. Oli, Bond."

.. nah, that doesn't work.
It is when your first name is James forcing you to use your middle name
JoshP
Banned
+176|5659|Notts, UK
Mine's MetalHead3126 - made it when i was about 14 and listening to Metallica at the time... lol

Now it sounds so silly
Silent-BuIIeT
extremly hairy wookie
+17|5662|Behind your chair... :)
Couldnt decide between "Silent" or "Bullet"... even if i decided, both of them were taken anyways so had to glue those words together.
Had "Bullet" all the way from 1999-2003 in CS and "Silent" in various BF series... Why this nick? I dont know, i felt just it suited my gamestyle as i always am a 24/7 Sniper in any game and love to throw out silent bullets?
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6256|eng

Silent-BuIIeT wrote:

Couldnt decide between "Silent" or "Bullet"... even if i decided, both of them were taken anyways so had to glue those words together.
Had "Bullet" all the way from 1999-2003 in CS and "Silent" in various BF series... Why this nick? I dont know, i felt just it suited my gamestyle as i always am a 24/7 Sniper in any game and love to throw out silent bullets?
Why are the l's in Bullet actually I's?
#rekt
xXDomination
iDF!
+26|6369|California
I made mine when I was about 14-15 and was experiencing Starcraft for the first time (9-10 years ago, lol). Couldn't think of a name, so I came up with xXDomination and it's stuck ever since.
dcncdrew
+4|6733|Raleigh NC
We ran a website when BF1942 and Desert Combat were in its prime - dc-nc.com
Bunch of guys from North Carolina playing DC on Wednesdays.
Man I really do miss those days - felt like the community was a "community".

So that's how I got my nic: DcnCDrew
Pr0t0c0l
+3|5652
I used to have the name [OMEGA] Maximus in Unreal and Quake and i was the only Maximus till the movie Gladiator came out where General Maximus was the big hero and boom within a short time there were a million Maximus players out there so then i became Pr0t0c0l. In all games i am Pr0t0c0l since then and i was know as Lt. Colonel FOG>Pr0t0c0l in BF2 but now for a few years i am Colonel Pr0t0c0l@[GP].

Cheers,

Mr Pr0t0c0l
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6256|eng

Pr0t0c0l wrote:

I used to have the name [OMEGA] Maximus in Unreal and Quake and i was the only Maximus till the movie Gladiator came out where General Maximus was the big hero and boom within a short time there were a million Maximus players out there so then i became Pr0t0c0l. In all games i am Pr0t0c0l since then and i was know as Lt. Colonel FOG>Pr0t0c0l in BF2 but now for a few years i am Colonel Pr0t0c0l@[GP].

Cheers,

Mr Pr0t0c0l
holy shit thats alot of points
#rekt
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6423|The Twilight Zone
.Sup is short for supremacy. I was at my English class, listing through the dictionary trying to find an English word, that could describe my BF42 ownage days, that I would use for the incoming game called BF2.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
jonrpatrick
+3|5674|Charlotte, NC, USA
Faethor_VonDoom:

Faethor is the name of an extremely powerful, deceitful vampire from Lumley's "Necroscope" series.

VonDoom is from Victor VonDoom - my favorite comic book character.
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6738|Tenn
CaptainBuck- Sounded better than seargent buck or colonel buck. cuz im buck wild mu fucka
JohnnyFresh- im teh J frizzle baby. rocked it in J.O.
MugsyDaFish- this was the weird one. it started as FishSticks. then for sum reason i was StickFish. then sumhow we started talkin bout gangsters.
AllegedGangsta- I'm an Alleged Gangsta. fuckin deal with it
youoldduffer
+3|6532|scotland
youoldduffer- It was my first e-mail addy and came about cause since i was about 14 i had grey hairs (thanks dad, who's knickname was snowie) so it stuck and eventualy was shortened to Duffer.
KH0NG
+1|5563
I'm not sure why i came up with this one..

Maybe i was tired of pussy ass-weapons, and decided to go all ape-shit on everyone? I tend to use AT/Engy/Support(no. not for the nades. For the shit-yeah guns.) these days..

Mind you, i LOVE how many admins try to kick me, only to fail miserably, by typing !k KHO -------- !k KHONG -------- !k KHOKHOKHOKHO
...it's a "zero", mate.

......haha.
BioHazardMerc1
+15|5555|Canada
Haha nice one KHONG
Mine is from Resident Evil Games, BioHazard for Umbrella Corporation and Merc for an Umbrella's Mercenary(Hunk)
First I thought about UmbrellaMerc1 but I don't think it was a good idea so I picked BioHazardMerc1.
SealSquasher.fi
+0|5548
Well, I just thought that a a seal playing squash would be pretty cool, huh? I had to put .fi in the end in bf2 'cause the nick was already in use.
DankKUSH
Banned
+17|5530|FLORIDA
Well, lets see here.. I smoke weed and I love to smoke some really good (dank) Kush. So I thought I'd make my nick named after weed
P_Diaz
+6|5531|USA
Mine is my last name. I, however, have a lot of different names when I play online on different games. They vary!
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5902|CA
To hell and back, then back to hell cuz I forgot my keys - The GravyDan story.

It all began back on the battlefields of Vietnam.  As a young up and coming Huey pilot, I was known simply as =ANS=Lt.Dan.  =ANS= (Allied Ninja Syndicate) was the clan that I founded to rid the world of haters, noobs, and those who would impede my right to ball out of control.  As my skills grew to legendary proportions, so did my clan.  While laying waste to my enemies from the air, I would often taunt them via text or RogerWilco with chants of "Taste the gravy", "You got some gravy in your eye", or simply "Unnnnggggg".  The carnage became so routine that my clan mates would often spur me on, instructing me to "Give 'em the gravy."

While Lt.Dan was an homage to one of the greatest films of our time, Forest Gump, it became unfitting.  Soon enough, the enemy cursed a new threat, one that rained death from above;  Lt.GravyDan was born.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6686
I crapped in a litterbox at a party 20 years ago... Catbox nickname has stuck... no pun intended...lol
Love is the answer
phishman420
Banned
+821|5651

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

I crapped in a litterbox at a party 20 years ago... Catbox nickname has stuck... no pun intended...lol
Good stuff.
pinkie_slapepd
+8|5524|♥♥
I had a friend that was redoing his room, painting it, getting a wall cut out for a window, moving his bed and desk... ect. anyway I saw a dent in his wall and his pinkie fit perfectly with it so somehow him slapping the wall with his pinkie came up.
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5837|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
lol
Silent-BuIIeT
extremly hairy wookie
+17|5662|Behind your chair... :)

Mint Sauce wrote:

Silent-BuIIeT wrote:

Why are the l's in Bullet actually I's?
lol sorry for the 4 month late reply.... but anyways, the "i's" are there simply because the one with "L's" was taken aswell. So it was either that or "Silent-Bullet12345671239340935359085320598" with "L's"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard