Dizazter
Crazy has a mind of its own
+0|6843
Once the map loads, and I click join, my choose spawnpoint display comes up, and I see the battle going on in the background, yet my keyboard and mouse do nothing. Obviously my keyboard and mouse work up until this point, and the game isn't frozen (I can see players moving behind my spawnpoint map). I've tried about everything besides reinstalling the game, and that's my next step. This problem started occuring about 2 weeks after using the new patch. Any ideas are greatly appreciated.
-]Eucalyptus[-
I'm a MOO MOO STARRR!!1
+17|6766|Switzerland (Im not swiss tho)
LOL brb i just posted on this in another thread.... brb, i'll edit this post when i find it and copy and paste

EDIT:

DUDE Your problems will all be solved:

- Your keyboard settings are all blank, due to patches/glitch. Go to your control settings and and press reset to default smile

Trust me, I've had this before, and I've uninstalled/etc all taht too. Pissed me off that it was all a waste of time.

thread: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=16781

Last edited by -]Eucalyptus[- (2006-03-09 12:51:46)

Dizazter
+0|6843
Thanks bud, I'll give that a shot.
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6735|Norway

-]Eucalyptus[- wrote:

I'm still laughing (I have this vision of me, a pair of policemen and some miranda-rights and out jump you: DUDE Your problems will all be solved!
Dizazter
+0|6843

Friluftshund wrote:

-]Eucalyptus[- wrote:

I'm still laughing (I have this vision of me, a pair of policemen and some miranda-rights and out jump you: DUDE Your problems will all be solved!
Woo hoo, it worked. Thanks Eucalyptus, my problems WERE SOLVED!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard