Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6174|Ireland

usmarine wrote:

jord wrote:

What holiday, I thought that American Eat-More than-Usual_holiday was in July?
no.  that is the day we kicked your silly nannys out of this country.
Marine is talking about hot dog day, just so you don't get confused jord.
jord
+2,382|6669|The North, beyond the wall.

Lotta_Drool wrote:

jord wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

We over eat on turkey during this one, ham on the one in december, hot dogs on the one in July, eggs on the one in april, potato salad on the one in May, and steak on the one in august.

Looks down at shoes only to see distended belly under 'no fat chicks' tee shirt
Credit Crunch, Toast at Christmas for me
you guys have X-mass over there?  I thought the Queen said you can't and that is why the people with the big hats and shoes with buckles came here and gave the indians turkey before they killed them and took their land.

Anywho, if your family would've got on the boat we have places that give you free ham on X-mass so you don't have to eat toast.
I'll take my English toast for the pride.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6461

Lotta_Drool wrote:

jord wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

We over eat on turkey during this one, ham on the one in december, hot dogs on the one in July, eggs on the one in april, potato salad on the one in May, and steak on the one in august.

Looks down at shoes only to see distended belly under 'no fat chicks' tee shirt
Credit Crunch, Toast at Christmas for me
you guys have X-mass over there?  I thought the Queen said you can't and that is why the people with the big hats and shoes with buckles came here and gave the indians turkey before they killed them and took their land.

Anywho, if your family would've got on the boat we have places that give you free ham on X-mass so you don't have to eat toast.
That was Cromwell, during the Interregnum/Commonwealth period- he wasn't a King or Queen, he was staunchly anti-Monarchist.

Our Royal family and Queen love their Christmas celebrations, crazy Germans can't get enough of bringing their European decorations and customs into the festival.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6683|Calgary
That my Wife swallows and takes it in the ass.

Thats what you perv's wanted to hear   

Thankful for the fact I don't have to dodge bullets and bombs when I leave the house. Thanks to the Brave Men and Women who serve in the Armed Forces of Free countries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5693|College Park, MD
I swear I just saw a post disappear.

I'm thankful for my family
For my good friends
For my late dog and the joy she brought me

That's about it.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6558|NYC / Hamburg

Am I'm the only euro that finds this a little silly?
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6528|Long Island, New York

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

I swear I just saw a post disappear.

I'm thankful for my family
For my good friends
For my late dog and the joy she brought me

That's about it.
So did I, and that's a little backwards from whatever mod removed it considering the off topic-ness of the majority of the posts here.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6672|Disaster Free Zone

max wrote:

Not exactly a "Euro", but yes I think the whole thing is stupid. I also can't stand the totally over the top American patriotism/nationalism and the incessant us better then you mentality (which clearly isn't true), and is the reason that...

DrunkFace wrote:

I'm thankful I'm not American.
SealXo
+309|6527

csmag wrote:

SealXo wrote:

csmag wrote:

I was thankful a month ago... you Americans are late.
all you have in quebec is fries with gravy on them. even costco there has it its the weirdest thing ever.

gtfo
Meh I won't even bother defending Québec.. I'm from B.C. myself. And I don't follow on the costco thing, theres the same shit here as everywhere else.
Or the fact you cant turn right on a red in montreal is gay. .... I think its just the quebec costco that serves that stuff you call a heart attack in a box. Its like the state food? I was at the one in gatinaeu
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

DrunkFace wrote:

max wrote:

Not exactly a "Euro", but yes I think the whole thing is stupid. I also can't stand the totally over the top American patriotism/nationalism and the incessant us better then you mentality (which clearly isn't true), and is the reason that...

DrunkFace wrote:

...this has exactly what to do with being patriotic or nationalistic?

It has to do with being grateful for the things we take for granted, such as the health of our family and the fact that we were born into a free country.

Wow, I'm glad to see this holiday goes complete over the head of so many Europeans and other non-Americans.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6733|FUCK UBISOFT

I'm thankful I'm not some douchebag european tbh.

Last edited by Miggle (2008-11-28 21:45:28)

https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Miggle wrote:

I thankful I'm not some douchebag european tbh.
I wish I hadn't karma'd you before and saved it for this.

Bull3t
stephen brule
+83|6293
I'm thankful to be alive.

I'm thankful for my family.

I'm thankful for my country and the people defending it.

I'm thankful for music.

I'm thankful for computers.

I'm thankful for games.

I'm thankful for consoles.

I'm thankful for cigarettes.

I'm thankful for scissor me timbers.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6637

Poseidon wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

max wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

...this has exactly what to do with being patriotic or nationalistic?

It has to do with being grateful for the things we take for granted, such as the health of our family and the fact that we were born into a free country.

Wow, I'm glad to see this holiday goes complete over the head of so many Europeans and other non-Americans.
I think it's funny because of the way the colonists and early U.S. treated the natives and how we could actually make a holiday out of what we did to them.

Granted, it's become more about simply being thankful about what we have. But I doubt Drunky knew anything about that other stuff.
jord
I'm thankful it's a fact that Miggle will die.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6461
I'm thankful for nothing because I live on the cusp of existentialist thought and everything that has happened to me thus far has been of my own governance.

Srsly
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
jord

Uzique wrote:

I'm thankful for nothing because I live on the cusp of existentialist thought and everything that has happened to me thus far has been of my own governance.

Srsly
I already said that, but you did good to post your own thoughts rather than pussy about and karma me for my opinion. Like certain other members here. See: Asskissing thread
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6097|eXtreme to the maX
I'm thankful for:
My health
My education
Living in the period where humans have the best quality of life we ever will - thanks to the oil blip
Tin foil
BF2
Not having thanksgving day as I'm not American.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
beerface702
+65|6684|las vegas
the easily obtained food in my gut.

oh and yeah my family, even though they are  a bunch of back stabbing crooks.
MrCookie
good times
+31|5988|In a wheelchair.
Im thankful for my PC, my xbox360, my PSP and my cell phone....
~{TPP}~richoxon
I Want a New Duck
+43|6558|Up a tree
Nohing at the moment
(my only niece).... some fucker killed her
http://www.thisisoxfordshire.co.uk/news … iven_bail/
jord
Weeeeeeeeeeed
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6637

Uzique wrote:

Srsly
lol

Your such a douche
Defiance
+438|6662

MrCookie wrote:

Im thankful for my PC, my xbox360, my PSP and my cell phone....
This post wins at irony.

~{TPP}~richoxon wrote:

Nohing at the moment
(my only niece).... some fucker killed her
http://www.thisisoxfordshire.co.uk/news … iven_bail/
Want some attention? I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for or not.

Edit: Besides the aforementioned cliche, I'm thankful for findings ways out of being such an antisocial little git. Except on the internet, oh it's just too easy.

Last edited by Defiance (2008-11-30 15:35:42)

deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6484|Connecticut
Thankful for....

My wife and son

Their health
Malloy must go

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard