• Index » 
  • Community » 
  • Tech » 
  • My kasperksy is going haywire, and so is my internet and I just froze
JaMrulezass
+47|6472|Hong Kong
Okay, my kaspersky is refusing to update, eveyrtime I update, the error report comes up and tells me it has stopped working and whether or not I wanna send a report o microsoft about this issue. I've tried reinstalling and uninstalling, it doesnt fucking update. It keeps coming up with that same send erorr report to microsoft? error eveyr single time I try to update kaspersky.

Secondly, this is has been happening for quite a while, I will surf the net and every other two or three web pages, I will get a stupid thing to ask me to log onto my internet when im ON A FUCKING ROUTER... I click cancel and then things start to load again but then two web pages later, it asks me to log in again... fucking hell.

And im freezing randomly, I just froze playing L4D... I have no clue whats going on, hardware is completely fine, its just software.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6575|NYC / Hamburg

reformat
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
JaMrulezass
+47|6472|Hong Kong
Error Signature:
szAppName : avp.exe     szAppVer : 8.0.0.358     szModName : unknown     
szModVer : 0.0.0.0     offset : 00000001
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6388|the land of bourbon
uninstall kapersky... see if the problem goes away.  if not, it might be time to

max wrote:

reformat
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
  • Index » 
  • Community » 
  • Tech » 
  • My kasperksy is going haywire, and so is my internet and I just froze

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard