Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5693|College Park, MD
25 December 2008 00:00 GMT

Or whatever other gift-giving holiday you observe.

Me:

New iPod nano, 16GB
Probably a game or two (Gears 2 and Resistance 2 most likely)
Some music or some band t-shirts

I pretty much never ask for clothes; the ones I have fit me fine and are decent looking so why bother?

Last edited by Hurricane2k9 (2008-12-01 15:31:19)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6675|West Yorkshire, U.K
Cool

Coolermaster Stacker HAF 932
Loads of Noctuas (not gonna happen )

A new attic bedroom + posters
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6491|so randum
Money
Xbox Games
Clothes
Booze
ipod of some sort
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6559|NYC / Hamburg

IR thermometer, multimeter, 10W soldering iron

My mom really wants to buy me something, so I picked something I really want that isn't too expensive. I'm sure I'll get some other cute things too.
♥ mom
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6444|The Twilight Zone
Nothing really
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
ghettoperson
+1,943|6640

Dunno really. There are lots of things I'd like to have, but they're all far to expensive to reasonably ask the parents for. I've tend to ask for practical (read: boring) stuff for past birthdays and Christmasses really. Maybe I'll ask for some more boxers and socks, I'm running low...
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6586|Toronto-Canada
i really dont need anything from my parents.
i can the stuff with my own money.
maybe i'll get:
-winter coat
-fallout 3 for xbox360
-L4D for PC
-24" monitor
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6510|Adelaide, South Australia

Anything that people can afford that doesn't make me look like a prick for asking for it.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5672
Just money and shit for my apartment that I'll be moving in to in January.
BlackKoala
+215|6316
I really don't like asking for anything, and I like receiving things even less.  I work 35 hours a week and have no bills, damn I can buy my own stuff if I want it. 
Kez
+778|5694|London, UK
4 games (GoW2, Midnight Club: LA, CoD:WaW & Prince of Persia), few DVDs and Lewis Hamilton calendar
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5693|College Park, MD

BlackKoala wrote:

I really don't like asking for anything, and I like receiving things even less.  I work 35 hours a week and have no bills, damn I can buy my own stuff if I want it. 
consider it like winning a free prize, sort of like being the millionth visitor to some website.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6277|eng
Umm, a car.
#rekt
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6379|New York
I wouldn't mind some new computer parts, but that won't happen. I don't really know what I want.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6484|N. Ireland
I owe some cash to my dad (not much), so if that was just cleared then that'd be great. Apart from that, just cash really.

/exciting
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6451|UK
Nothing well some sex would be nice.
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6438|Boulder, CO
New watch, some cash.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6521|Boston, MA
I want a 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454, but that's never going to happen.

Honestly, I have pretty much everything I want right now, so money!
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6723|St. Andrews / Oslo

Only thing on my list atm is a new pair of earbuds, heh.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6188|Winland

Some money.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6460

Nothing really. Little ironic with this avatar/sig.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6665|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
I'm 33 and for the 1st time in my life I dont have my daughter for crimbo.  We split up in June 'ish and I got used to the idea then.  7 years ago I had to get used to the idea Christmas isn't about me any more its about the kids.  I'm fine with it, I got used to the idea 4/5 months ago now.  I have a new Gf now but at the moment it dosent look like I'll be waking up xmas day with her or her girl either (not going into why, your not intrested anyway).  I could have mine for a lil bit xmas day before giving her back at 2pm to go to Mum in laws after Gf's girl has gone to her Dads but instead I will probably leave her in her home with her Mum, bro and Sis and Neice.  I think her xmas day will be a lot more warmer that way rather then over to mine for 2 hours or so and then back and drop her off.

She'll have her xmas day at my house (5 mins away) on Boxing day probably, I left all her toys and stuff at hers when I got shoved out and this Christmas Santa will be filling my house with toys for her along with hers.

Its long winded above but I dont give a toss if I get jack shit for xmas, no disrespect to anyone, but fuck ya ipod nano, fuck ya new shoes, ya xbox 360 and ya iphone.  Im having High school Musical dolls, Hannah Montana dolls and toys etc, junior scrabble, make up and loads of girls things which Dads just love playing with lol.

Ive gone and chatted with the ex and told her nuff's enuff, not more slinging mud at each other or having a go, Im quite laid back and dont argue (I have to pay £120 a month for her car, loans in my name, cars in her name and I now finally know theres fuck all I can do to change that) but that may be the best gift I give my daugther, and her kids from previous, thing is: Won't cost me a penny.

wah1188 wrote:

Nothing well some sex would be nice.
Santa only empties his sack once a year aswell mate.
I'll probably get:

£50 off my ol man
4 tickets to Spain next Aug (Me, New Gf, the 2 kids)
New Gf might buy me summat??
Mum in law could??

Ive seen a baby Jcb thing this afternoon for 7k.  I wouldnt mind that cos then I'd fuck all the posh kids up down the beach when they got there special buckets and spades, I'd drive my lil digga on the beach and win the sandcastle comp 'Have that Rupert ya toffee nose cnut'.
TheDonkey
Eat my bearrrrrrrrrrr, Tonighttt
+163|5708|Vancouver, BC, Canada
Hrm, I have no clue what I want, I want may things, but many are in the <$100 range so I can't really ask for them, but if needbe.

Paintball gear, a new Mtn bike, a new Server, a new Video Card, large screen tv. Martin Mac and DMX controller(lolnotgunnhappen, and so on.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard