[BSF]Nexar
Banned
+4|6676|3 Miles East of Smurf Village
ROFL, no love for the Raging Flaming Australians here. This isnt like the totalbf2 fag haven ight pops. No one puts up with your kinda shit on BF2s bitch. Your server is a club house for all the noobs in BF2. Only reason why people play there is for your battle recorder moron. Youve ridden so much high authority cock (and bola balls), that all the complaints go straight to the can.

I got kicked/banned for the same reason, following jets into their airbase. What a noob ass rule, that ive never seen on any server with a No baseraping rule. Its a joke.
Mr.CobraKai
+3|6663
Well, if the rule is posted on the server info portion of the load screen, you have NO excuse for being kicked for violating it.  I've seen a few servers with rules that I thought were crap and I just quit loading it.  As long as it isn't against the ROE, and IndianScout twice decided that it isn't, then it's fine by me.  I wouldn't play there, but if I did I'd abide by the rules.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6673|USA

« R²» P§I wrote:

Sandskink wrote:

These jokers are power hungry assholes who demand apologies before they will even consider to unban you.  I will not apologize for I did nothing wrong.  Except when we could get no response from them as to what we did.  Time and time again we were warned for shooting them even when it wasn't over an "Uncapturable Base".  Out of pure frustration and their lack of FAIR GAMEPLAY  Then I took it upon myself to splash the turds before they could even take off courtesy of the SRAW.  Those actions I can see they have recourse.  They will not listen to what you have to say their rules are for their advantage and no one elses.  Yet they could shoot us down over our airbase.  PURE AND UTTER BULLSHIT!  Fanboy harry.
For one get your head out of your ass. The rules are spammed over and over in game. Every 120 secs. Not my fault that you cant read. Our rules abide with the ROE get over it.

To warn someone it isn't instant, it takes time to get to a safe spot, or die and follow a player around. Its not a auto script,except for TK's done by punkbuster. Yeah you might have been warned, but at the time you wasn't over a uncap cause these things take a few moments to do. Don't sit there and act like you was innocent. I saw you. Your lucky BR didn't work with the 1.2 patch, cause you would look even more like a ass.

Yeah the rules are for advantage WTF ever. They are so at our atvantage, i love killing myself to watch some tard like you cause people are complaining. Even better, I love tabbing out of a game, just to warn someone that can't simply friggin read, and follow some simple rules. Yeah we really get to have a full game just owning yeah, we sure do. If I had my way, i'd spawn rape babies like you off the server.

Also another thing that is really funny but immature on your part. Coming to our TS acting like you are a representative from EA/BF2RS was even better. Good one on your part.

Our members do not attacking in the uncap or airspace until all flags are taken. We know the rules, you can claim that we was in the uncap all you want. But in fact i was there, and was watching you in player view mode. After getting kicked, you come back and camp the jet hanger with your noob tubes. You was warned,kicked then banned for simply not following the rules. You can only hold some ones hand for so long.

Why cry? Plenty of servers out there that isn't admined.

As for you Outsider, until BF2CC is updated, we can not do any unbans. The admin software has been very messed up since the new patch. Still no word on the update. You were supposed to be on a time limit ban due to the battle recorder crashing due to the 1.2 patch. Since no BR file present I felt that you should be unban. Just my .02 on that, if you care to know.
Gay rules....FYI

YOu should be able to attack an aircraft anywhere on the map. Very gay on your part.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6673|USA
All R2 members are on my poop-list. Thanks for the heads up guys. Hope they have trouble populating thier server with the kiddie rules.

Go ahead and throw me on the ban list please. Wouldn't want to end up on that server by mistake.

Last edited by Mason4Assassin444 (2006-03-13 10:35:25)

« R²» P§I
+0|6633
Oh FFS Nexar, Captain save a hoe is here. You didn't get kicked and banned for the same reason. You got banned cause you was a bitch that we had to constantly hold your hand. You would push our buttons and the limits of the rules.Not to mention you all high and mighty ways of noob ejecting for aircraft. Your a winner keep telling yourself that.
No one puts up with your kinda shit on BF2s bitch.
Well this is the only place you got left in the BF2 community then i can see what kind of place this is then.
I lose so much sleep cause you guys whine and cry. I actualy love it, cause you guys play on clan servers for free and want to bitch about some stupid rules.
Since it such a gay noob server you guys would cry would ya? As for BR, it hasnt allways worked and it has stayed full then,and stays full now, BR is just a bonus now. So know what the fuck you are talking about before running that  cocksucker of yours.
Good luck with smurf ghost town.

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

All R2 members are on my poop-list. Thanks for the heads up guys. Hope they have trouble populating thier server with the kiddie rules.

Go ahead and throw me on the ban list please. Wouldn't want to end up on that server by mistake.
Wouldnt want you and your attitude there either. As for populating the server, no problems there. Seems mature people like to play there and not whine a bitch and moan like old women. So less crybabies the better.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6781|AUS, Canberra
ok, i cant see this going anywhere but further downhill from here on out.

if anyone is still unhappy take it to their clan site.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard