TheHempKnight
+0|6641
Is it just me or is everyone really blind.  iam walking around and see a clamore go around it see another go around it,  then i see 2 teamates nail them .  the worst is when ur in a pair and u see it but ur patner doesn't  and hits it killing u both .   and as a sniper when i place a claymore only 1 outa 10 peeps will stop and go back down everyone else just keeps goin and nails it even when u see it.  so to all those people, look for claymores and don't be retarded plz.  thanks
Inquatitis
+1|6640
theyre taking one for the team, to the snipers delight.
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6633|Derby, England

TheHempKnight wrote:

Is it just me or is everyone really blind.  iam walking around and see a clamore go around it see another go around it,  then i see 2 teamates nail them .  the worst is when ur in a pair and u see it but ur patner doesn't  and hits it killing u both .   and as a sniper when i place a claymore only 1 outa 10 peeps will stop and go back down everyone else just keeps goin and nails it even when u see it.  so to all those people, look for claymores and don't be retarded plz.  thanks
I think u will find people that dont see it...... they dont consitrate what they doing, they just wan2 go in and kill people. I got on gun last night we were in humpy he was driving towards enemy base I see mines bifore we even got there I say bell out and I jump out Driver keeps going Boom 3 of them dead. What I also usualy do is if I see i Mine and im an engineree I will disable the enemy mine so my team dont have 2 land on it Nice subject maby people will pay attention on what they doing :-) peace Boris
TheHempKnight
+0|6641
Thanks for feedback guys
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6674|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Or the complete reverse.  Apc Drivers who go out the way as not to run over your mine.  Classic.  Have they not read about patch changes?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard