Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6526|England

Varegg wrote:

Because of many participants doing exams and such the whole thing is on ice for a little while but not forgotten ... we tried populating the EU server on mondays but that died out very quickly and with that some of the momentum we had after the BFSTAT match ...

We still have an open invitation for a match against JOLT and maybe a rematch against BFSTAT later on ... but i'm not sure we have enough people that are that interested after the last event, i think my expectations was to high perhaps ... just look as this thread as example, not very many have bothered to sign up

But i'm still game if you guys are
The mondays thing has died off, again, because of exams.
Damn the exams!

The high expectations were probably because it was all "we will rape j000"...yet it was an incredibly close match with stupidly long waiting times at the start, and high lag. Shame

And this thread is a little buried...how many people look in the EU section anymore? Shame, used to be great on teh server
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6183|Escea

Snake wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Because of many participants doing exams and such the whole thing is on ice for a little while but not forgotten ... we tried populating the EU server on mondays but that died out very quickly and with that some of the momentum we had after the BFSTAT match ...

We still have an open invitation for a match against JOLT and maybe a rematch against BFSTAT later on ... but i'm not sure we have enough people that are that interested after the last event, i think my expectations was to high perhaps ... just look as this thread as example, not very many have bothered to sign up

But i'm still game if you guys are
The mondays thing has died off, again, because of exams.
Damn the exams!

The high expectations were probably because it was all "we will rape j000"...yet it was an incredibly close match with stupidly long waiting times at the start, and high lag. Shame

And this thread is a little buried...how many people look in the EU section anymore? Shame, used to be great on teh server
I concur
CC-Marley
+407|6789
I'm in from East Coast if something happens. Still would like to fly against some "pros". Or whatever.
l41e
+677|6609

Gonna go check if the EU server's PB is still buggered for me.

Edit: Hey, looks like it's unbroken. Still haven't been kicked. NOICE

Last edited by k30dxedle (2008-05-30 14:59:10)

RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6526|Area 51

Snake wrote:

Teh RD
(44/1...nothing else, beyotch)

Good question...assume because theres no events, then no? Varegg?
(44/3 tbh )
Eldu
+62|6068|Belgium
I am so darn Sexy.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6526|Area 51

Eldu wrote:

I am so darn Sexy.
Nuhuh, I am. And here's my Roman name to proof it

Sextus Aemilius Turrinus
l41e
+677|6609

The Romans spoke Latin.

(this is the part where I slap you)
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6247|eng
Lets get this going again, i'd love to rape you guys at inf
#rekt
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6183|Escea

Mint Sauce wrote:

I get modded content for everything these days plus I generally lag to death or get booted by the ever awsm pb.
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6584|EU

Mint Sauce wrote:

go back to corner kiddy!
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6526|England

Soooo, what happened to this then?
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6771|Nårvei

Snake wrote:

Soooo, what happened to this then?
Without an event it is too hard getting a crew together by the looks of it ... i'm often on xfire and most of the time ready for a round or two but at most we are 2-6 players having a game maybe twice a week ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6183|Escea

I'm not sure enough of the eu guys play bf2 anymore
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6771|Nårvei

M.O.A.B wrote:

I'm not sure enough of the eu guys play bf2 anymore
I'm sure ... they don't
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6526|England

Lol...wrong topic, I meant the ole EU server and the Xfire group

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard