Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6445
Being the best at wow is a lot like saying I'm the best at rolling dice.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6752|FUCK UBISOFT

Fat_Swinub wrote:

you aren't, there's this one guy who's amazing at it.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6449|Brisbane, Australia

Fat_Swinub wrote:

Raiding takes a lot more co-ordination and planning that you would care to think. Unless this was just another hater comment.

I don't play WoW, but I hate the MMO hate in general. Get over it.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6445

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

Fat_Swinub wrote:

Raiding takes a lot more co-ordination and planning that you would care to think. Unless this was just another hater comment.

How would you know?
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6449|Brisbane, Australia

Fat_Swinub wrote:

TimmmmaaaaH wrote:

Fat_Swinub wrote:

How would you know?
Christ, you are as clueless as the person I was talking to the other day who was telling me WoW introduced the aggro system.

MMO is a genre of games, not another descriptive for WoW.

Simple version: I have played other MMO's.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
¦TØP¦straz_mataz
+49|6195

Uzique wrote:

¦TØP¦straz_mataz wrote:

lol the expansion has been out for what.... 4 days now.... and already there's a group of people that have already all gotten too level 80 and cleared all of the raid content

http://twentyfifthnovember.com/
Everyone is going on about this, so lets make things clear:

1) TwenthFifthNovember (a code name for the date the guild's identity will be revealed) is a combination of <Nihilum> and <SK Gaming>. That's two of the world's top MMO guilds combined; two professional full-time guilds of sponsored players that have been playing WoW basically as a paid-job for the last 2 years of their life.

2) Said people thus entered the new expansion content in the best gear possible, fully enchanted/socketed Sunwell gear, so it's safe to say that with the gear-scaling and difficulty-curve- their gear bought them a big advantage and a lot of ease and convenience in Northrend.

3) The 'entry level' instances and raid-content in WotLK at this moment (i.e. initial release) is mainly based around the reintroduction of Naxxramas. Both Nihilum and SK Gaming were some of the most successful and well-known Naxxramas guilds... they literally cleared the exact same instance with the exact same bosses and exact same strategy. Easy peasy for them.

By the way, before anyone whines about a 'lack of imagination', Naxxramas was reintroduced because it is widely regarded as Blizzard's best-designed dungeon, only the first incarnation of the instance was far too difficult for 99.99% of people-- only the hardest raiders ever even got to enter the instance.

So really it's not all that surprising. Yes they no life. Yes it is rather sad. But then, its them that will be sat around the cities idling, being able to do nothing for the first 2-3 months whilst everyone else catches up. Sucks for them.
ya i knew all of this... i just think its kinda funny how they all leveled and cleared nax so quick
baggs
+732|6214
So i'm nearly a week into the new expansion and i have to say its surpassed all my expectations, the new areas are amazing, so much detail, so much thought. I'm one bar off level 74 and i'm already regretting being closer to 80 because levelling has been so much fun so far. Been to Drek' Tharon Keep, 4 Paladins (1 tank, 1 healer and 2 dps) and my Warlock, quite amusing to see that kinda group now, we steamrolled it and had a lot of fun!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard