bslapper
+7|6678|Auckland New Zealand
Hey guys   this maybe  a Stupid question and im no way a Noob  BUt can somebost tell me how Fav victims works
How does it reconise the amounts of kills >?
Is it IF you kill a person several times before you get killed yourself ? eg you kill him 3x before you get killed then will show up in your Fav victims>
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6729
use search, but if you're on his enemy list he's on your victim list. its like symbiosis, we all have to work together to make each other show up.
noobmurderer
Banned
+1|6656
how many times u killed someone in a round
not that hard lol
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6732

noobmurderer wrote:

how many times u killed someone in a round
not that hard lol
This isnt actually true, because ive killed the same person many, many times in a round and they havent shown up, and been killed by the same person many, many times in a round and not shown up on their list either. I Don't know how it actually works.
bslapper
Exactly Skruples  Im with you Pal i KNow how its meant to work but its doesnt always work that way and it always takes ages for it to appear in ur stats>  Can you help us Trigger?
edzed
+1|6727
I think it has something to with the rank. So if a 2nd lt. kills player X 12 times in a round his is player x's worst enemy till a captain kills player X 12 times then the captain is Player X's worst enemy
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6774|Reality

bslapper wrote:

Hey guys   this maybe  a Stupid question and im no way a Noob  BUt can somebost tell me how Fav victims works
How does it reconise the amounts of kills >?
Is it IF you kill a person several times before you get killed yourself ? eg you kill him 3x before you get killed then will show up in your Fav victims>
Are you talking EA's and BF2s?

I believe that both players have to be registered here for the top ten to work.
The EA fav is taken directly from EA.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
bslapper
Weird how can you own a game and NOT be registered with EA
Thats what the CD key is for ?
noobmurderer
Banned
+1|6656
cd key makes ur name address phone number and cc number go into ea db which is very unsecure
boycott cd keys11!!
ThundergodTyLor
You am dee best!
+34|6727|RCM Headquarters

noobmurderer wrote:

cd key makes ur name address phone number and cc number go into ea db which is very unsecure
boycott cd keys11!!
Do you have any idea what youre talking about?
noobmurderer
Banned
+1|6656
yea i do lolxzy
junkpi1e
Captain Input
+4|6660|Sunshine Coast, Queensland
Your worst enemies are the people who have killed you the most, in a round, and you register as their favourite victim; and visa versa. More Victims/Enemies are for the cases where although you already have a favourite victim, you're multiple other peoples worst enemies (aka you killed them more times in a round than anyone else has)

And that my friends isn't easy to explain.
ThundergodTyLor
You am dee best!
+34|6727|RCM Headquarters
Really?
https://img126.imageshack.us/img126/6598/bfs20uz.th.png

Please then, enlighten me as to where you input this information.
khmer
+86|6708|Central California
My favorite victim keeps on changing. It never adds to the more victims list. I wonder why? Before I had another guy, I think his screen name was maverick or something now its TX-Negotiator. Before maverick there it was another guy. How do I get someone on my MORE victims list. That what I'm curious about.
PunkX
stoned
+198|6655|Canada
enemy boat spotted.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard